[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people with BPD the perfect boyfriends/girlfriends? >fixated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif (742KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif
742KB, 540x543px
Are people with BPD the perfect boyfriends/girlfriends?

>fixated on you and ready for marriage from very early on
>passionate beyond words
>seductive and charming
>>
>>39539557
Hell no
>First girlfriend claimed to have bpd
>Incredibly controlling, needy
>3rd girlfriend definitely had bpd
>Insulted me for no reason, had no self esteem
At least they were both hot
>>
>>39539557
Depends what you mean by BPD.
>bipolar disorder
Yes.
>borderline personality disorder
No.
>>
>>39539557
Until our opinion of you turns around and we freeze you out, lose interest, or abandon you. Apparently I'm really abusive, I don't think I'm good at relationships.
>>39539680
bpd is only ever used to refer to borderline personality disorder because acronyms are commonly used for personality disorders in psychiatry, but never for bipolar disorder. Posts like this are so stupid.
>>
>retarded
>annoying
>volatile
>addiction-prone
>promiscuous
>needy
>guilt trippers
>will kill your child during a mood swing
>>
>>39539702
In that case you're completely wrong. Borderlines are terrible people altogether. Terrible, also, because they will never even attempt to improve their shitty personalities.
>>
>>39539758
I don't think I'm terrible, and if I had a shitty personality, people wouldn't like me as much as they do.
>>
File: 1502806420757.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502806420757.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>39539557
No
t. Guy who lost his most cherished relationship because of it
45% of the time was spent crying, 30% was the most happy I've ever been and the rest was not talking at all due to doubts caused by intrusive thoughts
>>
File: 1500387395677.png (131KB, 255x329px) Image search: [Google]
1500387395677.png
131KB, 255x329px
>>39540267
Fuck, anon. You hit home for me.
>>
>>39539557
I have bpd will I ever find a supportive bf? My last ex was very anti psychology. I don't take medication anymore, I meditate 3-4 times a day. Sometimes I'll sleep 14 hours straight other weeks I'll stay up 2-3 days without sleeping. I don't know when I am ready to be in a relationship. I don't want to get hurt and I really don't want to hurt anyone else.
>>
File: grHaO.jpg (63KB, 841x834px) Image search: [Google]
grHaO.jpg
63KB, 841x834px
Literally the worst.

>manipulative in order to get attention
>incredibly promiscuous/sex obsessed
>super passionate for a bit, incredibly distant for a bit
>untrustworthy
>cannot find a middle ground. either obssesed with someone or doesn't care about them at all.
>cannot fucking decide what they want to do with their lives

At least it gets better unlike bipolar, but christ. Theres a reason why its defined by "a series of unstable relationships". Doesn't exactly make people who have it less worthy of your love, just makes it incredibly caustic on your own mental state. If you're normal in the head, avoid. It'll turn you inside out.
>>
>>39541805
Are you hot? Are you fine with talking to someone who is taken?
>>
Tfw no qt bpd gf to gaslight the shit out of and physically abuse when she inevitably chimps out
>Wow officer I guess taking her to jail might be the best. for her own safety
>>
>>39541805
Do you have any contacts? I'd love to be friends. Maybe a throwaway email or Discord?
>>
>>39541805
>I don't want to get hurt and I really don't want to hurt anyone else.

That's impossible though because will hurt people again and go out of your way to seek out situations where you will get hurt.

Man I hate people with BPD so much
>>
>anime pic with tumblr image filename
>autistic question/opinion/post
>romanticizing some sort of disease or illness

what a surprise
>>
I know I can be bad having bpd, but I don't know why you all have to either demonise or romanticise everyone with it and act like we're inhuman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.