[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with girl on tinder >pan, poly, dyed hair, qt in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474873367329.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1474873367329.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>match with girl on tinder
>pan, poly, dyed hair, qt in a knock off hayley williams way, spouts meme
>first match in like 6 days of using all my swipes, message her and conversation goes good, get her snap and exchange memes, get phone # and arrange a date
>call her, talks for a while, casually mentions hooking up with lots of other guys, threesomes, how she had fucked some girl I had a crush on in middle school, talks about drug use and her bipolar disease, MAKES FUN OF VIRGINS (cue awkward laughter on my part)
>says she really excited to see me tomorrow, she asks if I'm looking to hook up
>tell her jokingly that I'm notoriously hard to bed, so maybe if her skills are up to the task
>she says "ooooooh" in a way that gives me an instaboner and says bye

I'm a 22 y/o khv and i don't know if I should take this chance or not, I am legitimately worried about possible STDs, falling in love because i'm a cuck or getting laughed at because my virginity was found out
>>
>>39538651
You should ghost her, that whore deserves it.
>>
Just do it. May as well fake it till you make it
>>
jesus dude, have some self respect
>>
>>39538798
>/r9k/
>self respect

when will the normalfags get it
>>
>>39538651
Fuck her, wear a condom, most STD's are treatable and most of them aren't even that bad. Just acts like you're not a virgin. If she fucks around as much as she says and she's chasibg after you prepare for an incredible lay.

Tbh it feels like you're seeking excuses to bail because of your insecurity. You'll never get over them if you dont confront them anon. Just do it. Also if youre nervous DONT fap from now ob till you fuck her. It really is better to to a p.e. (which is unlikely if you're nervous) and go for a good second round than to not cum or even stay flaccid. But dont overthink these things.
Also as a fellow bipolar and having way too much experience with crazies she sounds more like she has borderline. I dont know anyone with bipolar disorder that acts that way unless they're manic and most bipolars are more depressed and stable than manic.
These disorders ofteb get misdiagnosed and I'm not a proffesional so I might ve wrong.
>>
>>39538727
she was fun to talk to though, and I really really really want to get my penis touched by a girl (female)

>>39538798
she isn't fat, I feel like fucking a chubster would be more disrespectful to myself as I at least find this one reasonably attractive
>>
>>39538651
>how she had fucked some girl I had a crush on in middle school

KEK

literally cucked by stacy
>>
>>39538934
>Just acts like you're not a virgin.

How
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.