[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you ask a female stranger "do you want to have sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: wolves2[1].jpg (32KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
wolves2[1].jpg
32KB, 600x315px
If you ask a female stranger "do you want to have sex with me?" why do they react so mean and harsh? They act like you murdered their family and then they got speak their mind in a courtroom in front of you.

Why is this?
>>
>>39538564
I think it's mostly a western female thing. You see western women are already sluts and have sex with random handsome men. When you straight up ask them for sex they are reminded of their behavior and thus will hit you or try to act prude to cover up their shame and insecurity. That and they have huge inflated egos. Anyways, most white women are trash as well as white chads. They are the filth of the white race.
>>
Women do like having sex probably even more than men do but they don't want to seem like sluts. This is why you need to sub-communicate your intentions. The reason why "come over to mine for a cup of coffee" or "netflix and chill" is popular is because they get to accept an offer for sex without outright saying it, and they can tell themselves afterwards that "it just happened".
>>
File: 1486844084609.jpg (59KB, 836x872px) Image search: [Google]
1486844084609.jpg
59KB, 836x872px
When you live in a society, there are several social rules you must adhere to in order to avoid being a pariah. Next time you see your autism therapist you can go over this in more detail.
>>
You make an assumption that they have low sexual value. For a woman with all seriousness it's worse that murdering their family.
>>39538596
this nigga is just bitter and lets his emotion to run him
>>
because you're an ugly faggot. If you were a chad they would react just like you would react to attractive girl asking you that question
>>
it's considered too up front, even for Chad's standards.
>>
>>39538788
What is this low sexual value you speak of? sounds like an example of their inflated ego.

>>39538791
yeah well, fuck

>>39538817
Care to elaborate? Does that give them the right to react the way they do?

>>39538742
Why do these things got to be that way?
>>
File: 1503354708627.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503354708627.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>39538899
They don't have to be that way. You're welcome to leave society and live in the woods like a homeless man. However, if you want a comfortable life with people providing you benefits, you have to play the game. Why is this so hard for autists to understand? You're all incapable of any empathy or understanding of the world. Normies might be shit but you gain so much by not being a stubborn idiot.
>>
>>39538699

/thread

Hanging out with her in settings where you'll eventually be alone is easy enough to do once you get her comfortable around you from talking. Both of you know you're going to fuck soon enough if you're attracted to each other or giving interest.
>>
>>39538994
I dont feel good about myself. I wish I got laid more. Then I could adhere to society.
>>
>>39538899
their reaction is emotional, yes. they have the right to react that way, but the reaction is a little dramatic, i will agree with you there.

i prefer a woman to just flip me off and walk away as a rejection. it's subtle, doesn't make a scene and i know exactly what it means.
>>
>>39538899
Okay try to imagine this
>you're minding your own business
>A fat, greasy, unattractive gay man approaches you and demands to fuck your ass
How do you react? Are you happy? Annoyed? Angry?
You need empathy and self awareness to be socially successful. Otherwise nobody will want to talk to you or be around you, ever. People only want to be around people who make them feel good, so you can't be surprised if you always make them feel bad and end up alone as a result.
>>
File: mindrot1.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
mindrot1.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>39538564

why is it that youre this autistic
>>
>>39539018
You can't make a single friend, much less get laid, if you don't play the game. You see that ugly/short/fat man with a girlfriend or wife? He played the game. He made her feel good. What do you offer? Can you make girls laugh or smile? Nobody will expend any effort on you if you choose to mentally drop out of society and then complain that your inappropriate and rude behavior has made you forever alone.
>>
>>39539048
abusing someone mentally or physically is not ok. They should not have the right to react that way.

>>39539071
I would just say no with a smile.

>>39539086
Im desperate. And I just wish things were easier. Maybe I am a little autistic, I wasnt diagnosed, but either way I am living an absolute torture of a life AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
>>
File: gkguygyukgygkuyguygyguygkybb.jpg (70KB, 622x348px) Image search: [Google]
gkguygyukgygkuyguygyguygkybb.jpg
70KB, 622x348px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

It depends what you look like and how creepily you ask it. If you're an ugly sperg, you probably come across as incredibly predatory and the women feel threatened, so they feel the need to act defensively and make a scene so they don't get raped. As you can see from the above vid, the guy looks pretty normal and is a 5-6/10 and asks in a casual non-threatening manner. As such, the rejections he gets are awkward but incredibly polite given what he is saying.
>>
>>39539166
If you would actually be smiling, you really are almost hopeless. See a professional who specializes in spectrum disorders. I'm serious. If you're over 30 it's too late.
>>
>>39539217
Why is it given what he is saying? All he is doing is asking for sex. Also he is at least 7.5/10, thats why most of them only act awkward.
>>
>>39539166
Getting upset when you're asked to have sex unprovoked is not abuse
Or am i misunderstanding?
>>
>>39539254
What do you mean? I know I would be smiling because it would be an awkward situation.
>>
>>39539283
sometimes they actually physically assault the person who asks
>>
>>39539309
Like the other anon said, they think they're defending themselves
Don't ask people for sex directly and unprovoked, that sets off alarms in my head, at least, and makes me want to escape or defend myself
>>
>>39539287
Smiling is an indicatior that you're pleased with a situation. If you smile, people interpret it as you being content.
Now, you see how I had to explain an extremely basic facial expression to you? This is why you are probably autistic.
>>
>>39539258

He is not that good looking, certainly not 'at least a 7.5'. He looks like Average Normie McNormalton. This experiment would be much more interesting if they used a male model tier chad to ask the question.

>Why is it given what he is saying?

If you are a legit autist you may never understand this, but having someone ask to put their penis inside your holes is incredibly unnerving and stressful when it is unwanted. Women, who are constantly aware of their vulnerability to rape and sexual assault, are instinctively going to feel endangered when they get an explicit unwanted advancement from a complete stranger.

That's just how it works. If you're still baffled as to why somebody might take offense to being randomly asked for sex, then just accept that it's a mystery to you and try to avoid doing it (given that it causes a lot of distress).
>>
I'm surprised at the reasonable replies and treatment of women here in this thread
You guys make me feel good. I hope OP can learn something here :)
>>
>>39539368
It sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself that I am autistic and you are not.
Obviously I would be smiling to play it off as a joke or light hearted and to make easier to brush the dude off.
>>
>>39538564
because if you're not a social retard you'd know that theres a natural progression to things and theres a distinct way of asking and initiating the escalation to sex
its rarely 'uh hey um do you want to uh have sex'

its usually you guys already hooking up and you grabbing her ass and saying 'come here i'm going to pound your pussy' etc

in a club she has to be showing interest in you already

if its your girlfrined you just go for it etc
>>
File: IMG_20170904_185039.jpg (996KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170904_185039.jpg
996KB, 1944x2592px
The truth of the matter is, i approach women for three ways on the street and they're jiggy puff with it. Doesn't mean I embellish on the opportunity. It's quite deplorable knowing how easy women give themselves away.

The truth is son, you need to put more mileage on cultivating your masculinity.
>>
File: 1500228114980.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500228114980.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
>>39539421
Alright, you've got it all figured out. Stay the course and everything will turn out totally fine.
>>
>>39539420
oh yeah the comments of "just play the game" and "just dont be autistic" really helps
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.