[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have anyone of you made their waifu to a tulpa? i need some opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: yoko_littner__by_moxie2d-d550xh8.jpg (123KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
yoko_littner__by_moxie2d-d550xh8.jpg
123KB, 1024x598px
have anyone of you made their waifu to a tulpa?
i need some opinions
also yoko thread
>>
I was considering making a tulpa like half a year ago but I'm glad I didn't fuck with my brain
>>
>>39538407
im thinking about it but i dont know if its really worth it
i dont want to end up with a blurry ghostthingy which says nothing or something like that
>>
File: 750dab76a52f6e4c9450ef73076dccc7.jpg (158KB, 850x1038px) Image search: [Google]
750dab76a52f6e4c9450ef73076dccc7.jpg
158KB, 850x1038px
I think you should do it! Imagine spending your whole life with your cute waifu! I will probably do some research and do it myself!
>>
File: 1503822242087.jpg (149KB, 880x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1503822242087.jpg
149KB, 880x1056px
>>39538335
bump,,po.,pol.
>>
I don't have a waifu tulpa, but I do have a tulpa, and I guarantee you won't be able to make one of your waifu, for the tulpas will change their appearance, alter their personality, etc. It's a fool's errand.
>>
>>39539087
well she doesnt have to be 100% like the original
>>
>>39538335
I never had the willpower to finish making a tulpa.
>>
>>39539167
But there is a high likelihood that she won't be 70, 60, even 50% like the original. The fact that this is a priority is further proof that you should stay away.
>>
File: ausbildung.jpg (282KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ausbildung.jpg
282KB, 720x540px
>>39539211
man
life sucks
>>
>>39539211
My plan to make an oc from scratch was a good idea though right?
>>
>>39539261
>>39539277
You shouldn't have any pre-conceived 'idea' of what you want your tulpa to look like. You can pick a form for convenience when starting out, but they should be allowed full choice in deciding what they look like, and how they act, how they sound, etc. Therefore, if you're making one with the intention of acting in some specific manner, then you probably shouldn't make one.
>>
>>39539358
I had no personality planned, but did have a visual design that was kind of a watered down version of a bunch of other versions of said design.

It's probably a good idea I could never finish it, i wouldn't want it to change to a dude or something stupid.
>>
My tulpamancy endgame was a schizophrenia diagnosis
To be fair I was also abusing psychedelics and psychosis ran in the family
>>
File: 1503824235693.jpg (80KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503824235693.jpg
80KB, 832x960px
>>39539863
interesting
how is it to have schizophrenia?
>>
>>39538335
it's pretty easy when you're drunk
but then you're not and you're sadder than ever.
>>
>>39538335
Listen guys, I think this tulpa thing has gone too far. I'm sure you've heard that it originates from a Tibetan Buddhist practice, well then why not learn about it from the source? I practice Tibetan Buddhism and I can tell you that tulpas are not what you think they are. Tulpas are like imaginary beings that you feel like you perceive when you meditate/concentrate. I have met many tulpas and while they were all creations of my mind and my imagination, I could not influence them in any major way. When people say they talk to angels or that they met God you can think of that as meeting a tulpa.

I mean think about it, if you had the mental focus and training to be be able to change what your senses perceive in such a concrete and effective way, why would you do anything else? If you truly understood that the whole world is an illusion created by your brain and realized that you had the ability to influence this illusion with your pure will then creating a waifu would probably the last thing on your mind.

However, with all of this being said, I don't want to discredit people on the internet who do claim to have or work on building a "tulpa". I think that imagination is a very powerful thing and that just by dedicating so much focus and time and personal energy towards something makes it FEEL real. I think that people who make tulpas should keep in mind that if you don't see tangible evidence of a tulpa existing for you then that's okay. Believeing in it is what makes it work. It makes sense if it just feels like role-playing or pretending at first because it is. Just don't get too wrapped up in any specific practices or teachings and let it happen.

In short, there is no magical shortcut in your brain that allows you to make an imaginary friend visible, but with training and visualization and true belief you could make yourself believe in/feel anything.

If anyone wants to ask my questions about my perspective I'd be happy to answer.
>>
>>39540705
Bruh people know about that. From what I've read about the original practice the goal was to create one and then destroy it. Meanwhile modern day they just don't do the last step.
>>
>>39540705
will a tulpa make me less lonely?
what am i supposed to do if i fall in love with my tulpa?
>>
>>39539877
It's not everyday is a living hell bad but it seems like it sometimes. Especially when the only person you have in your life is your mom. It's better than having no one though and I'm very grateful for that
>>
>>39540705
Can your tulpa beat up a leprechaun
>>
>>39540739
To be honest I've never heard about creating one, from what I understand of then they just kind of happen on their own in a way. But the whole creating one to destroy it does seem to make sense.

>>39540782
Do you have a waifu that you love? What do you do about falling in love with her? If you expect her to do things for you that she can't then you'll just end up sad but if you're just exploring how you can manifest your lust/love into a form then it'll feel nice. And if you think about it, being with another person doesn't really materially GIVE you anything, it just allows you to feel more secure and that's what being less lonely is. In that regard, if you were to honestly believe that you were with another person (even if it's only your "tulpa") then you would allow yourself to feel more secure and less lonely. Just allow yourself the pleasure of appreciating a visualized waifu and you'll feel love. It all comes from within
>>
File: 1504045141767.jpg (48KB, 274x819px) Image search: [Google]
1504045141767.jpg
48KB, 274x819px
>>39538407
>/reddit/ is afraid of tulpas
sometimes r9keddit is okay.
>>
>>39540877
One of my tulpas had no physical form but she had a loud commanding yet feminine and not aggressive voice. She said to me "you will name your daughter Beth." So I'm not sure how she would really fit into a leprechaun fight.

Another was god, and I'm not really sure how he would fit into a fight either.

One was an old lady who worshiped the sun and lived in an Aztec style heaven. She had a rug or cloth or something so maybe she could throw it over the leprechaun but also she was old so I don't know if she would be fast enough.
>>
how the fuck do I get a tulpa, is there a guide?
>>
>>39538335
>yoko waifu
what a slut, i hope this is bait
>>
File: schildfrosch.jpg (95KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
schildfrosch.jpg
95KB, 960x638px
>>39541128
go away and leave my waifu alone
>>
>Want to be a good person and not a lazy degenerate, with a good code of honour.
>Usually when I try to not fall in degeracy I imagine a Templar knight, being tempted by evil ancient gods. His resolve tested day by day. His faith in the light prevents him from acting degenerate
>been doing this since I was little.
>that Templar is the good side of me.
>during the times Templar got some changes. Before a faceless general knight in armour, then a redhead with a nice temper and a blind eye.
>more and more detailed during the times, from the armour she wears to the wharammer like saint orders clipped to her shoulderpads.

>I was condsidering making a tulpa of her so that she could make me a better man.
>having a voice that tells me to stop when I temptation could help in making me a better person.

How stupid is this idea?
Is it possible?
>>
>>39538335
Fuck off back to /x/ OP
>>
>>39541678
you should appreciate the little variety that i brought
>>
>>39538335
>making a tulpa
>not saving your money to build a robowaifu
>>
File: 1504496237205.jpg (73KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1504496237205.jpg
73KB, 600x850px
>>39538335
Tsu (from my hero academia) accidentally became a tulpa for me i just kept getting this feeling like she was around me and once i felt sudden weight next to me on the couch as i was watching the anime and i never intended to make her a tulpa but i couldn't stop thinking of her after watching my hero academia. plus she appeared in my dreams multiple times...but then she left after a while but pops back ever now and then so idk if this counts :/
>>
>>39541875
but i dont want other people to see it
>>
>>39542166
who cares if they see it? if they ask say it's a general service robot
>>
File: hyde.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>39542209
...to my parents?
hey its r9k dont judge me
>>
>>39542300
do your parents regularly enter your room?
>>
>>39542300
yes
is that abnormal?
>>
>>39538335
I didn't make a waifu a tulpa, but I did make a tulpa. I was afraid I'd lose my ability to be angry, since that was the one driving emotion I've had. Every time I came across a reason people act the way they do, I would lose the will to hate. How that all relates to tulpas is that the tulpa I created was evolved from a religious icon of rage, to me when I was younger and vulnerable, which I rose with the ideal of putting all the suppressed rage to use. I let him choose what personality he wanted to be, and he chose to be something like a berserker. I let him choose the name he wanted. He grew up to be a masochist and a sadist who revels in the rage he experiences. However he has agreed that for the sake of being able to experience such things for a longer time, he will allow me to handle more diplomatic issues. He's practically a walking, talking shitpost when it comes to speaking with me, but only because I know he's not all that serious about it. I don't usually let him talk to other people unless I'm certain it won't cause problems. I find personality-related tulpas to be easier to manage, in that way. Currently this "robot" personality is the base personality that manages the others. I have others, but that rage-related one is the only one who decided on a name, so he is the most independent.
>>
File: excusemebutwhatthefuck.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
excusemebutwhatthefuck.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>39541975
frog girl isnt real
please get help
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.