[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you fix clinginess ? i stopped talking to someone for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1444210459471.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444210459471.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
how do you fix clinginess ?

i stopped talking to someone for like 3 days (ghosting them) and started feeling weird ,then contacted them again.

now i removed him from discord and logged out from the account but i still have the discord ID which allow me to spam friend requests to him till he stop using the account.

how do am i supposed to stop being so damn clingy ? i usually stalk people, sending them thousand of messages when they are away for some hours and being mad at them for not being online for a day or two. Its not about naivety, i know how they must feel being annoyed by a clingy guy but i can't help it. I also apologize a lot of time because how uninteresting, annoying and egocentrical i am, also because i insult them often.

help me robots i want to stop being like that and have friends. but at the same time making friends is dangerous for me for security reasons , maybe its related to a possible paranoia ? this clinginess also annoy me about this because i get clingy to people too easily even tho i don't want to interact with them because of my paranoid personality unironically.

i thought about making a tulpa since i'm already used to talk alone in my head or aloud if i'm alone
>>
>>39536912
Stop being so self centered and timely
>>
Why did you ghost this guy if you're clingy?
>>
>>39537078
annoying + trying to fix the clinginess
>>
>also because i insult them often.

lol. What kind of insults? "You're fat and ugly" or more "you're neglectful and never there for me"?
>>
>>39537130
both of them + stuff like 'you are a threat to me, if i only i knew where you where this way i could kill you'
>>
File: 1504559440311.png (311KB, 361x633px) Image search: [Google]
1504559440311.png
311KB, 361x633px
>>39537250
...you're pretty crazy, huh? Do you have PTSD or something?
>>
>>39537250
this isn't clinginess, this is psychotic. making death threats like that aren't even remotely on the same level as insults. you need to seek help, immediately. find a therapist and go talk to them.
>>
>>39536912
Lol, I was thinking this thread could help me since I'm also a bit like that, but then you mentioned your insults involve killing. Get help, anon.
>>
>>39537264
no its just that i think that talking with other make u vulnerable

too much informations that can be used against u

and no i don't have ptsd
>>39537309

idk when i insult interlocutor i feel like more 'lucid' , its because i realize i fucked up and am telling him too much

by telling him too much about me, including : tastes, syntax, etc
>>
>>39537405
are you on medication or something? what is your diet like? what are your sleep habits like? you sound very unhealthy. i would recommend getting off the computer for a while. start taking walks. start reading books, maybe getting some exercise. but most of all you need to seek help dude... you have to understand that the things you're feeling are destructive and signs of mental illness.
>>
>>39536912
I was being stupidly clingly to my best friend who obviously didn't think of me as a friend back.

I tried ghosting him and I only lasted a few days (just like you)

I eventually just had to cut all contact entirely.
I made it so I couldn't possibly contact them every again.

It's been over 2 months and for the most part it's been out of sight out of mind. I've been able to focus a bit more on myself and have some extra time that I would have wasted "hanging out" that I can use to do what *I* actually want to do as opposed to following whatever he finds fun, lest he decide to leave abruptly to have fun with someone who can get him more enjoyment in that moment as opposed to me.
>>
You're a woman, aren't you? You sure fucking act like one.

God I fucking hate women.
>>
You need to be able to put your mind into an entirely submissive state
Then find a guy that will give you orders on how to feel and think in regards to that stuff
Then just let it be
I used to be clingy as fuck, til I met a guy that was really great. He would tell me that he understood how I felt but that it had to change, and I just let my mind do as he said
Been happy since. I'll get too clingy, he'll tell me how to think instead, and I just do it now. Feels good and we're both very happy.
>>
>>39537478
no taking any medication

diet is like huh ... kinda meh i eat a lot but i don't eat candies/chocolate and don't drink soda/beer, drink water (1.5L per day) and sometime juice

i sleep at like 10-3am and wake up at 8 am-12 pm

i can't focus and i'm paranoid about noise (my mind even create noise to drive me crazy) so reading books is out of question , i barely am able to read mangas (yes, barely able)

>>39537517
no i m not fuck off , i m not a fucking gay trap bs too i m a straight white male
>>
>>39537560
do u date this guy or something ? bump
>>
>>39538047
Yes of course
Long distance thing
>>
>>39537616
>(my mind even create noise to drive me crazy)
You have schizophrenia since you hear voices and have paranoid delusions
>>
>>39536912
someone cling to me
tyvm
>>
>>39538132
i don't hear voices i only hear like 'noise' (i probably have hyperacusis and misophonia)

but people tell me always that i hear insults that doesn't exist tho , since i was little , so maybe this is related to a probable hallucination or something idk
>>
File: 1488961200569.jpg (252KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488961200569.jpg
252KB, 1200x1600px
do you want to talk to me on discord anon

you sound fun
>>
>>39538532
>thousands of messages if you're offline for a day or two
>thousands
>>
>>39538611
i don't really mind, i like it when people pay attention to me
>>
>>39538639
What's your Discord? You sound hot
>>
>>39538648
i am a boy, anon. i am a boy.
>>
>>39538532
no i m trying to fix my problem not to extend it
>>39538648
lmao
>>
>>39538681
I'm not straight, anon. Are you?
>>
>>39538689
oh well at least i tried. i won't try an convince you that i will be good for you i guess that's that.
>>
>>39538711
no i am not straight, but i would kind of rather not post my id and have more then one person add me then end up being confused. wow, what a shitty excuse uwu
>>
>>39538743
Do you have an original throwaway email?
>>
chad#1250
orbit me lol
>>
>>39538760
i do now! [email protected]
>>
>>39538794
Emailed you. ^^
I'll add you tomorrow.
>>
atleast the thread helped two people to interact with each other and maybe become friends who know ?

i m so jealous lucky ones
>>
>>39538906
>and maybe become friends

I don't want to be friend zoned by qt anon :c
>>
>>39538923
stop being erp gay trap fag

aren't Long-Distance relationship shit tho
>>
>>39538848
it's quite possible that i am retarded because i am not seeing any way to actually reply with this service

i just got cucked didn't i
>>
>>39538972
Justaddmesilly#2154

:)
>>
>>39537492
yeah anon i understand feel the same (subtle bump)
>>
I told a girl I have autism (actually do have autism) and she has stopped talking to me.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.