[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what's the longest you've had a guy be in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Fembots, what's the longest you've had a guy be in love with you? My best friend confessed that he loves me in 2009 and still hasn't given up on me.
>>
>>39536663
I'm apparently oblivious as fuck, and a guy I thought detested me was actually head over heels for me. He was kind of mean, but an okay friend.

I cut off ties because he admitted to being a pedophile and wanting to sleep with his infant sister.
>>
>>39536663
since elementary, I think he stalked me up till college
got rich off some app so I became his gf for a while but eventually broke up
still showers me with gifts and money till this day which is nice
>>
Since like 2011. I mean he's my friend and all but I just don't like him the way he likes me. Mutual interests can only go so far..
>>
File: 098.png (232KB, 511x296px) Image search: [Google]
098.png
232KB, 511x296px
>>39537921
dodging a bullet is an understatement
>>
>be best friends with neighbor from across the alley
>spend every day together for years
>he's diagnosed with muscular dystrophy
>mom and dad renovate our house just so my friend can still get around on his crutches
>play a lot
>he goes into a wheelchair
>switch to playing mostly vidja and legos/bionicle
>become each other's first bf/gf
>first kiss
>actually allowed to have boy-girl sleepovers (his parents spoiled him because of his illness)
>nothing lewd, just falling asleep cuddling
>have falling out
>decade passes
>find year old long-ass letter in my facebook spam box from him, apologizing and explaining that those were some of the best years of his life
>go to his profile
>he fucking died

God I hope he didn't love me or anything, that his life was somewhat okay despite his terminal illness. Fuck.
>>
>>39538128
is this a anime
>>
>>39538161
from a summary it seems like it, but the wheelie life isn't actually as dignified or classically tragic as one would think.
The first Valentine's day we spent together he wanted to go see Kangaroo Jack, but as his dad was wheeling him to the movie theater curb, he hit a pothole and my bf was ejected out of the wheelchair, flew two yards, and then fell in such a way that he was forced into do three somersaults. I screamed when it happened but from an alienated perspective, that's a prime example of physical humor, like something out of a Charlie Chaplin movie.
>>
>>39538235
>he wanted to go see Kangaroo Jack
that's the saddest part of this story
>>
>>39538249
We were ten- he still had kinda shit taste, he'd lose his shit at Adam Sandler movies, we must have watched Little Nicky a dozen times.
It was kinda fun though, my parents were snobs and I wasn't usually allowed to watch shitty movies.
>>
>>39538235
>Kangaroo Jack
How old are you?
>>
>>39538299
25- I was ten when I saw Kangaroo Jack February 2003, and my birthday is in March.
>>
>>39536663
Six years.
Does anyone else enjoy teasing guys who like them by indulging in their fetishes in front of them (ie wearing stockings when hanging out with guys who like that kind of thing), or doing something heartwarming or thoughtful specifically engineered to make them fall in love with you more?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.