[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another night on r9k >brag alot about my lack of empathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

>another night on r9k
>brag alot about my lack of empathy for anyone and everyone
>betray and hurt normal people because they are stupid and couldnt see it coming
>put myself above others and think of morals as illogical and only slow you down
>talk about the horrible things ive done
>i get the usual responses, or just the ones i was expecting
>some called me a terrible disgusting person
>others encouraged me saying i was giving the world back what it gave to us
>one response was different
>some random anon popped in the thread to respond to me
>"thats all well and done, but can you stand to look yourself in the mirror?"
>before i retort in a pathetic flurry of keyboard strokes as i usually do to salty normies i pause and consider this
>the answer is no, i cant

F U C K
>>
How do we stop being evil?
>>
>>39536517
>>39536548

Do you *want* to not be evil?
Because that would be the first step.

If you do want that, try doing one nice thing a day. Nothing big. Maybe even just greeting and smiling at someone you walk past occasionally. Maybe By posting a nice reply.

But as i said, he prerequisite is a desire for change.
>>
File: simone_weil.jpg (176KB, 788x1106px) Image search: [Google]
simone_weil.jpg
176KB, 788x1106px
>Imaginary evil is romantic and varied; real evil is gloomy, monotonous, barren, boring. Imaginary good is boring; real good is always new, marvelous, intoxicating.
>>
emo fag realize he was just larping teenage angst to whore attention : the thread

>horrible things ive done
>hurt normal people because they are stupid
>my lack of empathy

Are you 12?
A real psycho would only fear punishment and wouldn't don't give a fuck about your gay moral dilemma
Right a rock song about it
>>
>>39536548
>>39536610
I try real hard guys.
Its not easy, but maybe trying is what counts.
>>
>>39536517
O i am laffin. Please OP, regale us with tales of your unchecked villainy
>>
>>39536661
>a real spycho thinks this way or that
>edgy moral dilema 12 year old bahahaha

Well thanks for bumping my thread, even if you are a useless cock slobber.
>>
>>39536672
>I try real hard
maybe that's your problem right there
>>
>>39536680
Well why would i write a blog story no one fucking cares about?
Despite your ironic response, id rather not go through the trouble anon.
>>
>>39536703
So should i give up?
>>
>>39536694
no pb i have nothing better to do atm
sorry but you sound like a teen with painted nails and metal posters trying to be edgy
>>
>>39536745
I dont listen to metal
this was unoriginal?
>>
>>39536718
That's not irony, it's sarcasm. You're too dumb to be a threat to anyone. Except yourself. Does your mother make you wear a helmet when you leave the house?
>>
>>39536721
>>39536721
give up being a try hard? yes you should
i mean i don't care but that sound exhausting and it's annoying just to read it so...
>>
>>39536771
Again, bumping my thread?
Very kind.
>>
>>39536794
Its annoying to read?
Maybe i came to the wrong board for serious discussion.

>>39536771
You can keep derailing the thread then im out of here
>>
>>39536827
>serious discussion
being edgy about your so called "lack of empathy" bullshit isn't a serious discussion
You're just larping mental illness because you think it's cool
>>
Also you imply that someone is derailing the thread when we are in fact several people, im the first "bump" and the helmet joke was another anon
good one though
>>
>>39536868
No i wasnt, im a diagnosed sociopath.
>>
Did OP just left his thread after being called an angsty teen? Hillarious
>>
>>39536915
>diagnosed
falling for the mental illness meme i see
>>
>>39536949
Jesus christ anon you are the mentally ill one.
>>
big pharma have pills to sell
psychiatrists "diagnosed" anybody for anything these days, it's utter bs and is meaningless
just set a foot in a psyward and you will come back with an assortment of labels that sound very cool along with the "treatment" to go with it
good goy
>>
>>39536960
exactly, that's why i can spot any larper easily, you emo
>>
>>39536610
I find that doing these simple things actually gives me a little dopamine spike or whatever which is nice
>>
>>39537033
Anon im not a larper i came to find people to relate to.
>>
>>39536694
>J-Jokes on you guys, I was just kidding! Hahaha!
>>
think for a minute even being "diagnosed for psychopathy" is retarded, i mean you act on some impulse or you don't and untill then you're perfectly fine
also an actual psycho would have no business going to therapy, what you describe is just filling some void with edgyness and then feeling guilty about it
idgaf what kind of incompetent progressive enabler "diagnosed" you
you just been jewed and you're fine
>>
>>39537058
>find people to relate to
>be a psychopath

pick one
>>
File: 1502624334224.jpg (28KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502624334224.jpg
28KB, 352x500px
>>39537116
Sociopath and spychopath are two different things.
Shit man and you said i was stupid.
>>
someone with real "antisocial personality" wouldn't take any shit from the psychiatric institution which is literally the state and the other half of society boundaries (the other half being prisons) and wouldn't seek a label or a diagnosis or any kind of validation from the thing he despise the most .. society itself
It's like complaining about consumerism on facebook posting with a macbook from a starbuks, mental illness is tumblr tier
>>
>>39537133
no they actually fall under the same definition in the dsm these days, you are stupid
>>
>>39537214
i stormed out of the state psychiatrist office because their solution, after a brief 15 minute interview is to put someone on drugs.

i was just shocked, i felt like i was in bizzarro world, like this was all normal for these people.
state subsidized drug store, it's like the Walmart of state agency.
>>
>>39536517
So?

People with extreme empathy end up hurting others left and right all the time anyway. It's rather universally accepted that women feel much more strongly than men for instance, and yet they hurt men and other women on a fucking daily basis.

It's just people. The more involved you get, the more hurt you get. Nothing new. Whether you're some kind of a sociopath or just a random Joe makes no difference really.
>>
>>39537227
no he's right they have very different connotations. Psychopath is overt and sociopath is covert to put it simply.
>>
File: cap.jpg (271KB, 599x728px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
271KB, 599x728px
>>39537248
>state psychiatrist office
>bizzarro world Walmart of state agency
exactly, even their definition and (((diagnosis))) are extremely vague and all encompassing
with new one added regularly to follow the progressive trend like the gender bullshit
>>
>>39537293
see
>>39537337

basically the same thing with slight nuance it's officially called antisocial personality disorder anyway
>>
>>39537227
How can you be such a fucking moron when you're sitting at a computer with an internet connection?
>>
>>39537367
That's like saying being a paranoid schizophrenic is a slight nuance of being paranoid.
>>
and it's bullshit in both case because they actually lack any concluant data regarding the neuro chemistry of it all
It could be a perfectly rational social construct as well and not a "disease" at all
maybe genetic or chemical imbalance play a part but as a cause.. a consequence ? Truth is they don't know and have no cure for it
no solution, no problem, it could just be a choice
actually it is a choice, that's the most rational and deductive way to look at it
except you're some kind of progressive fag ofc
>>
Lol, fucking faggot anon has feelings.
:(
>>
>>39537392
My point is naming it will lead you nowhere except maybe in a room "talking" to the psy-state botnet and/or chemically restrained with a fried brain or in the best case with an nice addiction to irs or benzo on top of your allready existing problems

basically consumerism/attention whoring/cult, solution for everything kind of behavior
>>
I've done a lot of awful shit to people that cared about me. whenever I get too wrapped up in remembering, I drink. I think I feel bad, or at least I think I'm supposed to feel bad.
>>
Even the idea of blending a psycho lacking empathy and antisocial behavior is retarded, a pervert obviously feed on his victim fear and aversion, he also very aware of the rules he transgress that would make him a very sensible and empathetic person
Modern definition confuse empathy, moral and marginality, the last two being rational choice and the first one having to do with mechanism like autism
>>
>>39537574
Its hard to tell isnt it?
Its an abstract kind of feel, but alot of people just call us edgelords.
Its hard to understand even how i feel about myself and the way i interact with the world and its people.
I have a hard time understanding what about being a shitlord draws me in.

I guess some people feel good for doing "good" things, and people like us just d o n t?
thanks anon, im glad i got evoke at least ONE of the replies i was looking for from this thread
>>
>>39537574
according to what you say you do feel bad
you express feelings of guilt, inadequacy impulsiveness and sign of self destructive behavior
nothing to do with "psychopathy"
also you understand ethic but express mixed feeling about your moral choices
>>
>>39537640
also there is no "people like you"
trying to relate to other people is normal but should not be used as a way of rationalising things you do and wish you wouldn't do
>>
>>39536827
No one is derailing you're thread, you opened talking about what an edgy, retarded faggot you are and I responded appropriately. This is why you were bullied in school.
>>
>>39537752
>you're
I wasnt bullied, but you sure act like a fucking incel.
Shut the fuck up already.
>>
escapism through drinking or feelings of anger and destructiveness directed at relatives or yourself are just a way to cope so you don't have to face what really matter to you

"...The patient's consciousness nevertheless remains lucid and his or her power to reason remains intact. These uncontrollable obsessions are experienced as morbid inasmuch as they temporarily deprive the individual of freedom of thought and action. Sometimes the defenses can eliminate the anxiety and the symptoms, but at the price of displacing characteristics of primitive obsession (uncontrollability, compulsions) onto the defense mechanisms."
>>
>>39537781
Ease up sperg. Maybe go back to role playing with your reddit friends
>>
...the cause of obsessional neurosis lies in the existence of an intrapsychic conflict of sexual origin that mobilizes and blocks all flows of energy....

in other words sigmund says "get laid"
>>
...traumatic etiology for obsessional neurosis. An early sexual event occurs before puberty; however, in contrast to what happens in hysteria, this event is a source of pleasure to the child. The individual experiences strong feelings of guilt and is overcome by self-reproach....
>>
...The success of these defenses allows the individual to go through an apparently healthy period. But eventually these defenses are exhausted and there is a return of the repressed memories with the outbreak of the illness and its attendant symptoms...

...the role of fixation and regression to the anal-sadistic stage...

...A precocity of this kind would necessitate the choice of an object under the influence of the ego-instincts, at a time when the sexual instincts had not yet assumed their final shape, and a fixation at the stage of the pregenital sexual organization would thus be left...

...neurotics have to develop a super-morality in order to protect their object-love from the hostility lurking behind it...
>>
since you like diagnosis so much
>you have mild obsessional neurosis along with a strong case of being a faggot
>>
>>39537689
very true. I've never thought of myself as a psychopath or a true antisocial personality because I do feel guilt, shame, and remorse.

during the commission of the acts though, I never feel bad. I suppose that's probably typical of most people.
>>
File: 2e9.jpg (34KB, 490x471px) Image search: [Google]
2e9.jpg
34KB, 490x471px
..the two main defense mechanisms in obsessional neurosis that replace repression: undoing what has been done and isolation...

...patient enacts the taboo against touching (because he fears that contact with the object will force him to face his unbound ambivalence between love and hate), the isolation of an impression or an activity, by means of a break in the chain of thoughts, symbolically indicates that he does not want to allow thoughts relating to it to "contaminate" other thoughts. This mechanism is present in normal people in their everyday mental activities involving concentration....
>>
you know freud was insane right? his entire works are covered in less than hour in modern psych courses as basically a history lesson.
>>
>>39537988
>>39537973
yes probably

shrinks like to sugarcoat everything
basically the "concept" is you feel ashamed or ambivalent about what you really like so you forbid yourself this pleasure and the load then accumulate and erupt is destructive ways instead of a healthy satisfying sexual one, mainly because of guilt but not the guilt of what wrong have been done, the guilt of having felt good for doing it
>>
>>39538008
Freud was far from insane
>his entire works are covered in less than hour in modern psych courses
>wrong

Freud is genius tier and isn't responsible for the current mess that sponsored psychiatry is
Also he was putting cocaine in people eyes and died from liking cigars too much, what's not to like
>>
File: charlatan_1.jpg (25KB, 199x265px) Image search: [Google]
charlatan_1.jpg
25KB, 199x265px
Historically, the term neurosis was used to define a nervous disorder or disease of the nervous system without any identifiable anatomical lesion. Neuroses are different from psychoses, by the absence of profound personality disorders. In the former case, the person is totally aware of his condition, and cannot get rid of it despite his common will.
>>
File: imh.jpg (223KB, 1300x1116px) Image search: [Google]
imh.jpg
223KB, 1300x1116px
A patient will have one or more obsessions against which he fights all the time and tries to alleviate with rites in a search for the magic answer.
Obsession is experienced as uncontrollable intrusive thoughts, generating anxiety that is typically of three types:
phobic: constant fear of something, such as dirt or the occurrence of a disease;
impulsive: fear of not being able to help perform an act contrary to one's morals;
ideational: with the apparition of abnormal, repulsive thoughts.
>>
the obsessive-compulsive patient is a precise, clear thinker and remember; fact-based, rational modes of thinking predominate and attention is narrowly focussed. The obsessive-compulsive person almost never has a moment of wandering attention, in which they just happen to notice an extraneous detail, and never has the experience of a fleeting thought or impression. Their attention is wholly self-directed and restricted so that they may better accomplish tasks and concentrate on serious matters
>>
File: 1488383136826.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488383136826.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>tfw u go on r9k for a good time(lol) and end up telling your life story to some guy avatarfagging as bob ross cause youre under the influence of meth
>>
...they feel as if they are being directed from the outside from a place of "shoulds" instead of internally. Their sense of humanness and spontaneity is sacrificed .... their predominating defense is isolation
>>
>>39538283
still alive meth fag ?
>>
>>39538333
i wish i wasnt believe me my whole life feels like one bad dream i cant wake up from. But hey at least i dont have to ever worry about finances cause i was born into a well off family so i do have something going for me i suppose
>>
File: cured.png (469KB, 684x514px) Image search: [Google]
cured.png
469KB, 684x514px
ok im tired of posting
OP i declare you cured of your faggotry you can proceed to clean your room and sort yourself out
>>
>>39538375
>born into a well off family
meth is a bit proletarian don't you think, perhaps try a more classy addiction..
>>
>>39538451
ive tried pretty much every drug on the planet i guess cocaine is what youd call the rich mans drug but shit only gets you high for like 30 minutes and you have to keep snorting your nose gets clogged etc. meth gets you high for literal weeks at a time and is cheaper. anyway i gotta go get an infusion for muh crohns disease so god speed robots
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.