[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start of semester >"all right class, let's play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 3477847834.jpg (25KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
3477847834.jpg
25KB, 460x258px
>start of semester
>"all right class, let's play a game to go to know each other better!"
>>
American schools are weird. It's like you're all perpetual 5-year-olds.
>>
>Go to an adult education course to brush up on some stuff
>"OK class lets go around the table and introduce ourselves

Fuck this fucking shit, I thought this stuff would be done away with in adult life .
>>
File: 3948348439.jpg (9KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
3948348439.jpg
9KB, 236x199px
>asked what the most fun thing you did over the summer was
>lie
>>
File: 1503812604934.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503812604934.png
30KB, 633x758px
>7 hours of school a day
>hate every second of it
>can't enjoy the time after school because I'm irrationally angry for a few hours after coming back home
>the first week isn't even over yet
should I just end it?
>>
>>39536496
ive only done this in one class in college, but i agree.
>>
>>39538280
8 hours of school all week. Every other week 12 hours of school for the week. and just need to meet up 5 times entire semester, just to get to do the 3 exams at the end of the year.
I dont understand what to do, or feel. Also major seems easy. First year now, no friends so far. I have no idea what to feel, im just playing games watching anime and reading occasionaly.
>>
>>39538421
also is this normal for uni?????.
>>
File: Mc Ride.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mc Ride.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>mfw its one of those games where the farther you are in the ring, the more dumb shit you have to memorize and you're the last one in the ring
FUCK YOU! I don't want to have to memorise favourite food-hobby-name -combos for 20 people and then get shamed for when I don't remember what Thomas who plays tennis likes for lunch. So glad I haven't had to do one of these since HS
>>
>>39538421
no way unless you're doing less than four years. i used to have two or three 1.5-2hr classes a day spread out throughout the day. never had that many hrs of classtime in a row outside of high school
>>
>>39536461
>teacher just talks about themselves for an hour
>>
all the teachers I've met so far are nice
too nice
this hell is only going to get worse
I wish all of the teachers were strict but not outright cunts
I guess that's impossible since only one of them is a man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.