[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it hard for you guys to get pussy? It's so fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1503973609826.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503973609826.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
How is it hard for you guys to get pussy? It's so fucking easy. I just don't get it.
>>
I do get pussy, I just dont say about it unless I want a non-stop barrage of REEEE
>>
Some of us are legitimately retarded and/or plagued with handicaps

It's like going to an African board and saying "How hard is it for you guys to get food? It's so easy. I don't get it".
>>
Y-Yeah I totally get a lot of pussy as well. Haha.
>>
dude im sorry but you need to leave
>>
i legit have schizoid personality disorder. it's impossible for me to understand friendships and why i need them and displays of emotion make me physically cringe, like chalk on a chalk board.

i do not leave the house and don't see a reason to unless it's for survival.
>>
>>39536084
You could use your disability for a pity fuck. No excuse my man.
>>
>>39536053
Getting pussy is easy as fuck, but anime has teached us to look for a quality pussy, and that's hard.
>>
>>39536122
You would need a girl that cared about you as a friend and didn't find you repulsive. Most of us don't even have friends.
>>
>I just don't get it
Yeah, we know.
>>
>>39536154
But making friends is easy as shit, just empathize and be yourself, all the time being polite yet assertive.
>>
>>39536198
A lot of people here have forgotten how to do that.
>>
>>39536053
If i was 6'5,blonde hair,blue eyes and had a attractive face i would also wonder how other man aren't able to get pussy.
>>
>>39536246
>blond hair

m80 this isn't the 1960s. The powers that be have decided that blond hair/blue eyes is no longer desirable. It is creepy, dark-haired, Mediterranean-looking types who are desirable now.
>>
File: IMG_3213.jpg (35KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3213.jpg
35KB, 612x612px
>>39536198
>tfw being myself got me here
Really makes me think
>>
You don't need to feel feelings from other people, if you learn some psychology they will never realise you pretend everything and you know better than other people what is going on. this is win win situation
>>
>>39536399
>living a fake life of deception
that's for sociopaths and celebrities. i'd rather just leave people be.
>>
>>39536117
Quit making excuses and actually try.
>>
>>39536409
Thats also for people you work with, you won't get good buisness chances if you can't interact with people near you. you don't have to look for friends if you don't want but maybe one time you see one person you like and then you can talk to her normal. also sry for bad englisch haha
>>
>>39536411
try for what purpose? fuck off.
>>
>>39536455
nope, no reason to do any of that. the only people i need to talk to are people to get me in the foot of the door of my job.
don't want friends, fuck off.
>>
>>39536467
try so you can better your life and not cry over a little meme that's easy to overcome
>>
Not knowing any women, and not making any efforts in that regard.
>>
>>39536483
my only post was me explaining my disorder, so why did you put words in my mouth saying i'm crying over this?
how would that better my life?
until you can stop making shit up and being faggot, fuck you.
>>
I hate women and they can feel it.
Also not handsome enough for a hate-fuck kind of scenario.
>>
I got the hottest pussy at the university. People thought i was the gay-friend or something. She actually wanted me. Anyway, 1 year later it was over. My penis was too small and she wanted somebody presentable. She actually said if i was just more social and presentable she'd fall in love with me immediately.

I didn't really love her or want her, but i desperately wanted to be loved by her, so it was quite hurtful. I'm gay btw
>>
>no friends
>don't know how to talk to girls anyway
>self esteem is shit
>look average at best
It's not easy.
>>
>>39536053

How the fuck is it easy? Explain normalfag.
>>
Definitely not easy. I got a stripper's phone number, *a stripper*, and somehow she's not down to fuck . . .
>>
I'm an attractive guy. Nobody would guess that I'm a virgin. All of my female coworkers flirt with me, I mean very obvious flirting like rubbing my leg repeatedly none of this "she accidentally brushed my elbow, she wants the D."

Every day at college I'm surrounded by 18-20 year old girls that are wet and eager for a mid-20s guy like me with money and a job and tons of alcohol.

No idea how to translate any of this into actually getting laid however, and my inability comes out to them as disinterest. Which is partly true, that I just don't care enough to try and fuck any of these girls. It takes effort to get laid as a guy and I'm not really that into it.

I'm sure it's simple enough and I could easily do it if I tried. I know how women work, if they like you they make it easy. They provide the energy, they carry the conversation. I just don't care enough to actually ask anyone out and take them back to my place.
>>
>>39536707
>i can't love you because arbitrary reasons
it was never about love for her, only status. i hope you realize that.
this is why most of us are convinced we will be dumped eventually.
we know we can't provide the facade of status they demand.
>>
>>39536903
I believe for woman these things are mixed. Love is a gift they give, not something by which they are (usually) driven. If expectations are not fulfilled they withdraw it and if somebody "better" comes along, they may wander off just like that.

As a very depressed human being, i was quite narcisstic too though. I didn't love her, but i intensely needed to be loved. And when that was withdrawn, when i was hurt and so on, it became quite catastrophic. Not even my lust for cucks saved me from that...
>>
>>39536312
> be Mediterranean
> be 6'ft
> have strong facial features and strong brow ridge. look constantly angerey.

>undesirable

Ayyyyy
>>
File: file.jpg (55KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
55KB, 400x303px
>>39536198
>be yourself

your advice means jack shit now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.