[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How rare are girls that meet the following criteria? >very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1500549114229.jpg (515KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1500549114229.jpg
515KB, 1000x581px
How rare are girls that meet the following criteria?

>very into anime
>has political views from either centrist to far-right
>average looking (average is required, average girls are the most attractive to me)
>no tattoos or weird piercings
>virgin

Where would I meet them if I ever wanted to find someone to marry? These are my minimum requirements. Her being chubby is a bonus, especially if she's pear-shaped.
>>
>>39535804
go to wyoming. I know a thousand girls like that and they all live in wyoming.
>>
>>39535830
>I know a thousand girls like that
Isn't that the entire population then?
>>
Why should she have saved her virginity for you and not any of the 99% men better than you?
>>
File: strl4if131xy.jpg (51KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
strl4if131xy.jpg
51KB, 872x632px
In your dreams, m8.
>>
>>39535859
My whore alarm is going off
>>
You may meet some here. I've come accords a few, but then again I can never be sure if they are actually just traps or not
>>
>>39535804

Easy.

>very into anime
Every fangirl in existence. You'll just never find one above age 22. Highschools are full of these. Have you ever been to tumblr?
>has political views from either centrist to far-right
Most normie middleaged women are like this. Females aren't stupid enough to fall into the right-wing meme. I'm a centrist but I'd much rather date a leftist women than a right winger because I don't like my women like dogs.
>average looking (average is required, average girls are the most attractive to me)
>no tattoos or weird piercings
Very common, I just hope dyed hair isn't a problem for you.
>virgin
Doesn't exist beyond age 20 unless she's religious or a landwhale.
>>
>>39535804
I met all of that criteria when I was 24, minus being chubby. Finally got a boyfriend (met online) and a year later lost my virginity to him. You could try looking online.
>>
>>39535966
also i'm a cis femanon just to clarify since this board has a lot of trans people
>>
>>39535966
where to look online?
people often say online and i have no clue where they mean
>>
>>39536208
i met him on a video game

but if i were single i'd definitely be using OkCupid, r9k, and possibly reddit (r/r4r) to fish for guys.
>>
>>39535859
What triggered you roastie?
>>
>>39535804
Nonexistent over here. Drop the anime and you might find a few.
>>
>>39535859
>(((You)))
People should save their virginity for their future spouse. It doesn't have to be me, but I would only consider dating if she respects herself.
>>
Women's political views don't matter unless she's part of a political cult, you'll be able to change her opinions pretty quickly of she actually likes you
>>
>>39535804
Most women who are centrist to far right are overweight, middle aged white women from Midwest USA. Any self respecting woman, unfortunately, is going to be left-leaning because right-wing politics aim to remove their rights.
>>
File: 1487576845645.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487576845645.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>39537587
I don't want to control her. I want to have a companion on the same level as me. I want both of us to influence each other equally through constructive conversation.
>>
>>39537698
women dont actually hold any strong convitions, its not a forcing thing, she'll just do it becuase you do it.
>>
File: chiba2.png (348KB, 867x470px) Image search: [Google]
chiba2.png
348KB, 867x470px
Wow that's me except most anime is annoying harem moeshit with voice acting that makes me want to kill myself because of how irritating it is
KAWAII DESUUU SENPAAAI
Also I'm a dyke
>>
>>39537614
>hurr durr evil rightie wanna taek away muh rights

Thats bullshit, The right wing doesn't want to take away anyone's rights.

pic related, she is from a right wing discord and is a traditionalist
>>
>>39537614
also most left leaning girls (probably girls) look like this
>>
>>39538882
when did you realize not even 1/10 of anime is harem moe?
>>
This is my current gf

she is even mulatto
>>
You can find right wing women as in purple on the political compass but if you're looking for alt-right traditionalist waifus then good luck.
>>
>>39538946
Haha men are so brutish and violent

>>39539029
I don't really care to be honest, I prefer watching kung fu movies and klasky csupo cartoons
>>
>>39535804
Where do you live OP? I fit those criteria
>>
>>39538946
want back story on webm
>why is she shaking?
>why is she being bashed in the head
>did she die?
>why do they seem to help her after bashing her in?
>>
>>39536423
im not a girl anon
i could almost guess this wasnt oprigigoioi
>>
>>39538516
lmao you're never going to be in a relationship
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.