[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose to remove all the people in your city/town,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1397415572513.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
1397415572513.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
If you could choose to remove all the people in your city/town, would you?

Everywhere else in the world would remain the same. All the stores in your town would be self checkout only, the buses and trains would be driven by remote control, people would replenish stocks while you slept and be gone before you woke up. It'd be the exact same as your life is now just with no people physically near you.
>>
>>39535708
That would be really lonely but it could also be nice
>>
>>39535708
I'd only want to keep like 2 people that i associate with.
Would they be lost forever or be teleported elsewhere?
Could i still contact them?
>>
File: fd rx7 single turbo.jpg (156KB, 1201x676px) Image search: [Google]
fd rx7 single turbo.jpg
156KB, 1201x676px
>>39535708
If theres no people, is there any punishment for theft?

If not, i'd do it. I could steal all the parts for a good computer from somewhere, or just steal one from the previous occupants of a house.

Shit, i could take a nice house too.

Also, I know there's someone like 5 miles away that has a pretty sweet RX7. Would I get access to that?
>>
>>39535708
>drinking any kind of liquor I want at the super market
>eating doner kebab or pizza every day
>cruising around the village at night with chill music
Oh my god yes
>>
>>39535708
I live in the part of Jersey where you end up 3 towns over just by walking for 10 minutes. It's not worth it for me.
>>
>>39535805
>>39535779
Crime is still punished, don't worry about the specifics of how just know you can't steal shit or you risk getting prosecuted.
>>
>>39535769
No, it's all or nothing
>>
>>39535874
I wouldnt remove anyone then, because I have no enjoyment from my current lifestyle.

Can't even play vidya on my shitty PC and I don't make nearly enough to cover all my expenses.

The only thing to gain from ditching people would be the freedom to do what I can't right now, and i can't do shit without stealing shit.
>>
>>39535874
>Crime is still punished
Booooooooooring
>>
>>39535917
It's to find out how many people would actually be happier if all the people around them just weren't there anymore. No one knows what happens when you leave an outcast in the middle of a city with all the comforts of modern life but no people.
>>
>>39535912
You can get any job you want, no interview required.

You could for example be a parking attendant. You would patrol the city and give out tickets, everything would play out like it would irl but with no other people. You could be a shelf stocker at a supermarket, work on a building site, whatever. Of course you could continue to sit around doing nothing and all that stuff would be done while you sleep anyway.
>>
>>39536002
This job would pay for my basic needs (food+housing+entertainment)?

What about healthcare? What's that situation, is it a robot that gives you good healthcare? Can I bullshit to the robot and get as many painkillers as i want?
But if i could get any job, i'd take it. A minimum-responsibility job at a library where i could spend most the day reading would be ideal.

Yeah, sure, i'll take it.
>>
>>39536034
Works like any job, min wage if you've got no qualifications. Even part time would be enough for food, housing and entertainment.

You could even get a degree if you put in the work, just pretend your town has a college. That'd let you get a higher paying job. Healthcare would be a robot controlled remotely by an actual doctor, so you'd have to bullshit the doctor.
>>
>>39535708
>Would you live in a self powered Truman show with automated shopping
Nah, what is the point of being able to do whatever you want if there is no one to do it with?
>Would you go to a nice club alone if you could drink whatever you want and there would be automated cheering tracks?
Same thing, would suck ass
>>
>>39535905
So they'd disappear forever?
Aight. Everybody goes
>>
>>39536139
Get the fuck out you fucking norman

>Clubs
>Doing shit with other people
>Drinking
>>
File: 1501519220501.png (1MB, 1440x870px) Image search: [Google]
1501519220501.png
1MB, 1440x870px
>>39536178
>unless you live with your face glued to the screen you can't be in my special club, reeeee!!!!
Don't you ever dream anon? are you so far gone you never even wondered what living among them would be like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMYZh07n0c
>>
>>39536226
>unless you live with your face glued to the screen you can't be in my special club, reeeee!!!!

Yes, exactly. Now FUCK OFF.

>Don't you ever dream anon? are you so far gone you never even wondered what living among them would be like?

No, FUCK OFF
>>
>>39535708
>move to city with biggest population
oh wait, I can just check that
>move to Tokyo
>choose yes in OP
>over 33,000,000 kills
>???
>profit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.