[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quiet, easygoing person who minds his own business >Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>Quiet, easygoing person who minds his own business
>Normies all end up hating me because I'm so quiet
>Have never gotten anywhere with women
>All I ever did was be myself and the world hated me for it

"Stop being bitter bro, just improve yourself"

Why the fuck should I?
>>
>>39535507
Being yourself, doesn't mean being quiet. How could you possibly express yourself if you never talk?
>>
>>39535507
>Why the fuck should I?
The part where the world hates you? Do you expect the entire fucking world to change?
>>
>>39535507
>Quiet, easygoing person who minds his own business
You come across as someone who thinks he's too good to talk to others.

>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he's not. He's scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation.
>>
>>39535507
Because it's what normalfag humans do? They adapt to their environment and balance between what person you are and others' expectations of you.
>>
>>39535519
I'm a quiet person, that's who I am. That's me. I talk, just not as much as most people. Fuck you.

>>39535524
Why should I change myself for everyone else when none of them changed for me? I'd rather be myself and be alone forever than pretend to be one of them.

>>39535554
>You come across as someone who thinks he's too good to talk to others.

HOW

I don't talk shit about people, I don't hold grudges, I don't mind banter or pranks. I just prefer to be in the background and keep to myself most of the time. Where are you getting "too good to talk to others" from that?
>>
>>39535590
>Where are you getting "too good to talk to others" from that?
I'm just saying how others perceive you. If you don't make an effort to interact with other people, what reason could that be for? You could legitimately be shy, but depending on the looks on your face, your stance, your other behavior, it's likely it'll be interpreted as you being so arrogant you think talking to others is beneath you.
>>
>>39535590
>Why should I change myself for everyone else when none of them changed for me? I'd rather be myself and be alone forever than pretend to be one of them.

Then don't change and die alone. Problem solved.
>>
>>39535600
But whenever they talk to me I make an effort to have a conversation and even my best efforts at conversation leave them feeling insulted because I'm not a mega normie.
>>
>>39535507
You don't have to talk to people, just smile more, if you live in society you have a responsibility to at least be somewhat tolerable. If you're going to be a massive sulky bitch go move into a cabin in the woods so people don't have to endure you.
>>
File: 1474393467324.jpg (255KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474393467324.jpg
255KB, 1035x800px
>>39535619
>and die alone

But anon, in the end everybody dies alone, isn't it?
>>
>>39535640
I already smile and act polite faggot, nice assumptions though
>>
Who gives a fuck if normies hate you. If you like yourself, what other people think doesn't matter. Make some friends you can relate to. If you really want validation from the normies, go out be just like them. Your choice anon.
>>
>>39535554
>This is what normies actually believe
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>39535669
Enjoy living alone
>>
File: Quote.png (497KB, 499x662px) Image search: [Google]
Quote.png
497KB, 499x662px
>>39535774
I will.

orig orig
>>
>>39535590
>I'm such a good guy I never am mean to anyone I'm just quiet
>fuck you all I hate you die
Cognitive dissonance right there.
>>
>>39535834
>fuck you all I hate you die

"Things I never actually said"

Fuck you
>>
>>39535834
>get angry because you are treated like shit
>"HA! You ARENT actually nice! ;^)"
Kill yourself you redditor
>>
>>39535942
Where was he treated like shit?
>>
File: FUUU.jpg (40KB, 769x196px) Image search: [Google]
FUUU.jpg
40KB, 769x196px
>>39535640
> just smile more
There is nothing more annoying in this world then random normies constantly telling you that you have to smile more, If I do not affect you in anyway why should you give a fuck about my facial expression.

>if you live in society you have a responsibility to at least be somewhat tolerable

How is it my obligation to society to smile, I pay my taxes and avoid most people, I have a right to be as bitter as I want to be as long as I do not confront anyone, on the other hand why is it fine to confront and shit on people who keep to themselves and maintain a resting bitch face.
>>
>>39535554
Holy shit, I hate normies now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.