[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend of mine has become a full fledged normie and is no longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20170905_043006.png (173KB, 719x1005px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_043006.png
173KB, 719x1005px
Friend of mine has become a full fledged normie and is no longer a virgin.
What the hell do i do?
Its only a matter of time he sees me as a loser and moves on...
>>
She is going to leave him because if she has the power to rub herself after then he didn't dick her well enough you will have your friend back soon anon
>>
have sex with your friend
>>
>>39535302
Such a short response OP. He's probably onto you already.
>>
File: 1504610156033.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504610156033.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>39535302
is he a faggot or are you a cuck? why is he telling you this shit?
>>
>>39535776
I dont know, he just startes talking about his college trip and he brought up fucking some french girl
>>
File: IT B E G I N S.png (547KB, 719x844px) Image search: [Google]
IT B E G I N S.png
547KB, 719x844px
>another night on r9k
>brag alot about my lack of empathy for anyone and everyone
>betray and hurt normal people because they are stupid and couldnt see it coming
>put myself above others and think of morals as illogical and only slow you down
>talk about the horrible things ive done
>i get the usual responses, or just the ones i was expecting
>some called me a terrible disgusting person
>others encouraged me saying i was giving the world back what it gave to us
>one response was different
>some random anon popped in the thread to respond to me
>"thats all well and done, but can you stand to look yourself in the mirror?"
>before i retort in a pathetic flurry of keyboard strokes as i usually do to salty normies i pause and consider this
>the answer was no i cant

F U C K
>>
>>39535323
nah senpai, you're just a boring prude
>>
>>39535324
do it annonkun
>>
Cut all contact with him.
>>
u so autistic you hid your reply from us?
>>
>>39535302
>The zombie apocalypse has begun

Next he's gonna tell you he like goes outside and stuff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.