[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Long, thoughtful text that focuses on actual real life problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: L6TWac8.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
L6TWac8.png
296KB, 500x500px
>Long, thoughtful text that focuses on actual real life problems
>No replies

>"I broke my nail!"
>Include the words "fembot", "boyfriend"
>230 replies, 10 images omitted.
>mfw /r9k/ is filled to the brim with fedora tippers
>>
Iktf.
It's a horrible feeling.
That and the gay/trap threads being attention getters.
I hate life so much.
>>
>>39535079
In this day and age people have 10 second attention spans, especially on the internet it's impossible to have a rational discussion, because everyone wants "tl;dr" and is shallow as fuck.
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 175x184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 175x184px
>>39535079
It's weird how the mods have sent roasties and attention seeking normalfags back to /soc/ but not trannies back to /lgbt/, what's different?
>>
>>39535079
that's because noone want to read wall of text which force to think and then write something smart
welcome in society
>>
>>39535079
The meaningful is drowned in the trivial. Noise overwhelms signal. A slow board is boring and unengaging but a fast-moving one is a torrent of the inane and meaningless: idiots listening to each other chatter senselessly.
>>
File: 1496461322791.jpg (36KB, 443x646px) Image search: [Google]
1496461322791.jpg
36KB, 443x646px
Phoneposters/(failed) normalfags are to blame.

If you unironically care about women you need to leave.
>>
>>39535079
I'm sorry.
It's just escapism.
I just want to talk about stupid shit.
I want to forget about my real life problems for a while.
>>
I'm sure your text was very thoughtful and intelligent. And not a nonsensical long rant.
>>
Only few boards are still working properly here and r9k is just another place where normalfag go to laugh. If you want a comfy place to social outcasts r9k is not you place.
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (137KB, 1500x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
137KB, 1500x1108px
>>39535079
The average age for robots now has really dropped. You can't blame literal children for being children and their interests or what they want to reply to reflects that. They don't know how bad life can get beyond being ugly or not having a gf. Children with particularly harsh home lives not included.

Start up your own 25+ or 30+ threads to bring the adults out. Other than that enjoy reading fake fembot and ideal bf/gf threads all day.
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (139KB, 1004x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
139KB, 1004x989px
>>39535251
>wants to forget problems
>on board full of people talking about problems
>>
The harsh reality of it is nobody cares about your real life problems and depression aside from yourself or at least not in the same way that you care about it. Ive been on both sides of it several times. Ill write out some long sob story and get ignored then turn around and without thinking ignore everyone elses. This place is at least a good echo chamber to just write out what you are feeling which can sometimes make you feel a little better.
>>
>>39536741
How come the brits can have daily generals yet no one ever has as often twenty-five plus generals I wonder?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.