[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know why statistically more women are depressed then men; because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cdc.jpg (65KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
65KB, 577x537px
I know why statistically more women are depressed then men; because they want to reap the rewards/attention from it.

Men do not report or seek help for depression because they feel as if they are weak.

Its simple, women get to tell people that they are CLINICALLY DEPRESSED. They get given meds, go to therapy. this makes people feel sorry for her, and she become the victim.
>>
>>39534880
It's simple math anon
>>
File: 1504590317436.png (46KB, 684x594px) Image search: [Google]
1504590317436.png
46KB, 684x594px
Yeah, basically. It doesn't help that women feel stronger emotions over trivial bullshit, leading them to be """""depressed"""""". Theyre also never told to be stoic and "Man up" in the face of despair.
>>
this place is full of bitter losers who want to do as much damage to people as they can before they die, there are also tons of normies who want to so as much damage as they can to people weaker then them because they can't stand up to their bosses and such.

go somewhere else for actually connection with people

and yeah life is shit
>>
>>39534923
my man, i dont want to hurt anyone, i just realise the true nature of females.
>>
>>39534915
exactly. this is why i love this place and you guys. i wish i had pals like you back in high school
>>
>>39534880
Also why even though women are depressed more often men commit suicide more often than women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.