[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm going completely crazy and none of my friends give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 18645346.jpg (68KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
18645346.jpg
68KB, 655x509px
Guys I'm going completely crazy and none of my friends give a shit

My family would possibly care but they don't know I'm a complete stranger to them at this point

Time is distorting and I keep fighting off psychotic bursts of emotion

I don't know what to do
>>
What's up? How can i help you?
>>
>>39534246
Thank you for responding, person.

I really don't know how someone could help.

But my fear levels are so high right now, I'm getting super paranoid.

And I keep having to hold back random violent crying.
>>
Describe symptoms
>>
>>39534551
Paranoia, increasing emotional instability, fidgeting, slight psychosis, extreme discomfort no matter what I do...

Any idea of what this is? Any way to prevent this?

It seems to be completely random.
>>
Do you smoke? Drink? Drugs?
>>
just go to a hospital, assuming you live in the west they'll straighten your crazy ass out
>>
Did you hear any voices in your head or do you? Alien thoughts like they are not yours.
>>
>>39534611
Not at all.

But you definitely wouldn't assume that if you saw me right now.
>>
>>39534631
I really might have to.

And I will if it gets any worse.
>>
>>39534640
Nothing that I can actually hear.

But I have very strange and disturbing random thoughts.
>>
Check stress sources if there are any in your life what could damage your health.
Check blood pressure and pulse google what is hypertension it's the mist common issue for robots.
It quite rare to get some damage to your sanity due nothing your problems probably because your robot life style it's not mental source. But I could be wrong you know it's just Internet only the real docs could answer and help you.
>>
>>39534740
I'll think about what might be stressing me out, and I'll try to find out my blood pressure.

Thank you and wish me luck.
>>
>>39534783
a lot of drug stores have blood pressure measuring machines in them that you can use for free, but can't gaurentee they all do
>>
>>39534705
As long as you don't hear alien voices and still able to self criticize you are fine and even if you really have some other mental problems you could heal yourself, but schizophrenia is incurable.
I think you have some problems with your body and you know it'd be anything even a tumor can cause these symptoms, so if you really want to cure yourself you better ask medical help and check your body in any original ways. But you still can try to drink some pills that could help with your stress and relax you who knows maybe it will help.
I had a bad pulse and my heart was bumping so hard not long ago what I shitted brix because that, but pills helped me and I figured out it was due stress and shit in my life now I'm ok tho. This is why you shouldn't panic.
>>
>>39534794
Yeah, there's probably something easy like that around.

>>39534831
Hopefully I don't get any worse. Sometimes I just get like this. I try not to panic but it never ceases to feel like I'm going to die from it.
>>
Also, thanks to anyone who responded here.

You guys are the best.

Wish me luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.