[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do your want your life story to end, robots? >dying of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1493251793604.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493251793604.png
38KB, 633x758px
How do your want your life story to end, robots?
>dying of alcohol poisoning after years of living on my own with minimal contact with the outside
>>
I wanna OD on crack when I'm 90. or just go in my sleep.
>>
>>39533060
Now. I want it to end right fucking now, or preferably for it to have ended years ago and me to realize that and fade away into nonexistence to save me the effort of actually killing myself.
>>
>disappeared from the face of the earth after years of no one knowing about me
>have a child who never knew me, who embarks on a quest to find his father, finding a roastie to love and the truth about his dad's life and death in his journey
>>
>>39533060
>be like hitler
>live like hitler
>die like hitler in a hitlery situation
>>
File: 1504391324319.jpg (21KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1504391324319.jpg
21KB, 432x432px
ODing on fentanyl. If I knew my mom wouldn't be hurt by it I would've done it by now.
>>
File: sad kitten.jpg (118KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad kitten.jpg
118KB, 355x500px
>>39533060
I want a long, happy life and to die surrounded by people that care about me.

Or, you know, to die fighting a cause greater than myself. I'm good with either one.
>>
I ultimately want to die surrounded by nature. Jump of a cliff in a very remote location, killed by some wild animal in a jungle, or just die out of hunger in Siberia while traversing it.
>>
>>39533060
I would like to slit my veins and bleed to death, after taking drugs to get relaxed and feel less pain, alone in a place where nobody fucks it up
>>
Id like to r9k akbar in the middle of a degenerate normie rock festival like lollapalooza or the burning man
>>
>>39533263
even better: in a electronic/rave festival like normielan- I mean tomorrowland. I wish someone like reb & vodka or dylann roof destroyed those hendonistic, drug-addictted degenerate faggots
>>
Shot into space with a trajectory that would eventually turn me into a giant comet that would then come back and destroy earth
>>
>>39533195
Starving is a shitty way to die anon
Wouldn't recommend, did it a few years back
>>
>>39533420
why was it that bad? did you died?
>>
>>39533442
Well no shit I died dumbass
>>
>>39533420
I guess in Siberia you could die in your sleep from hypothermia, probably better.

>>39533442
I used to not eat anything, just drink water, every Sunday for 7 years, now I have work on Sunday as well so I need to stay energetic.
I was once hitchhiking through Romanian mountains, and got lost, and I've been eating just berries and water for 4 days. It was in 1995
>>
Alcohol poisoning with a trunk full of literary gold. More likely, a small shooting spree or another pathetic suicide in a shitty apartment with all my shit burned.
>>
>>39533760
or dying in the Alaskan wilderness. I keep telling my friends I want to die from the cold because I hear it isnt so painful, but the cold I feel now is.
>>
File: 61525146_edit.jpg (324KB, 1165x1654px) Image search: [Google]
61525146_edit.jpg
324KB, 1165x1654px
>Ensure that everyone I love is happy and better off then they were last year
>Leave for somewhere far away
>Do the same for strangers
>Repeat a couple of times
>Live the last years of my life alone in a small cold comfy town
>Suicide in the bathtub
Essentially, I want to improve peoples lives and then disappear like a ghost that they're not entirely sure existed.
>>
Dying peacefully, asleep in my car due to carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>39533060
I want to hang myself before I turn 25.
>>
Fall into deep sleep. Don't wake up.
>>
>>39533060
>He just took a nap and never woke up.
I'd like to die in my sleep.
>>
Ideally? Take the whole realty with me by dropping it all into an nonreal hole. Realistically? Fighting for my life against some guys with guns.
>>
>>39533177
>Or, you know, to die fighting a cause greater than myself.
>not dying for a cause that is yourself
Fucking weak followercucks. Be not a follower, be more than a leader, be the unfollowable.
>>
>>39533921
25 here. Just buy a gun, load it, and set it aside. Set goals to reach by 55. If you find yourself in a situation that ruins any chance of achieving these goals (for me, it's facing prison time) use it. Otherwise, just fucking go for it.
>>
>He laid down in the desert, tired of this world's ways, and passed peacefully into eternity as he basked in the sun's warm rays. A single tear rolled down his dusty cheek and past the faint smile on his cracked lips, then dissipated into the scorched air.
>>
Benzos and opiates like Heath Ledger.

But I'll have a massive heart attack, murdered or get lung cancer at the most inopportune time probably
>>
I want to live like a villain and die like a hero.
>>
>>39533060
I want to enter the black lodge between two sycamores and disappear
>>
>>39534015
I don't know where to buy a gun. I'm not from America. I don't even know if they're legal in my country.
Also, I don't have any goals. And even if I had I wouldn't know how to achieve them. I just want to die really. But I like your advice anon. I'd follow it if I could get a gun.
>>
File: (’・w・’).png (14KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
(’・w・’).png
14KB, 317x317px
>>39533060
20-25mg of literally any fentanyl analog ought to due me in for sure

Just waiting for the markets to recover. Painless nodding bliss here I come
>>
>>39533898
M-madoka?
>>
>>39534080
Well, I still say just ride this fucker out as hard as you can. But I'm also one of the lucky ones on this board who can still hold down a decent job and get laid (at least occasionally) despite a near crippling undiagnosed mental illness. All I can say is that if you're in your teens/early 20s, it's normal to feel how you do and it isn't necessarily something you cant change.
>>
i want to die in my sleep or when im uncounscious
so either gonna get really old or die while drunk
>>
File: IMG_1619.jpg (33KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
33KB, 618x412px
>>39533060
What kind of life story do i even have really? A loser who tries to find anything to give him a reason to live, only to be letdown every time after I realize there just isnt a fucking point? Or the fact that drugs and alcohol is all that keeps me occupied, hoping one day it gives me enough courage to kill myself. I wish i would've ended my life Saturday night like I tried to do, but i was too pussy to pull the trigger.
>>
>>39534535
just imagine that if you actually make it to something youre gonna leave that part of your life out of your lifestory
>>
Carbon Monoxide poisoning, I'll run a hose from my exhaust into my drivers window and seal it with my old ass car. I'll make sure I'm in there for at least 12 hours without anyone disrupting me so I know nobody tries to save me. I've had it planned for years, if things don't improve and all the worst possibilities for every situation keep occurring then I'll hasten my deadline.

>good things happen to good people
I hate this saying for how untrue it is. Nobody will stop me anyways, for some reason I take in solace and relief knowing one day I can end it. I hate when people tell me I will go to hell because living here is already hell on earth for me, there's enough torment and misery in my life that a literal hellish landscape couldn't be worse. If I were to go to hell it would just be me reliving this terrible life
>>
>>39533060
https://youtu.be/yuBQ5kdIC3I

I hope you die
>>
>>39533060
Fall of a cliff,during a dig,after years and years of being an influential paleontologist,breaking my neck and dying immediately. Everyone in the community will mourn me.
>>
>>39533060
>after having lived a satisfying life in alaska, anon went out into the snowy forest, barely wearing any protective clothing. he then sat under a tree and slowly drifted into an eternal sleep
>>
natural death in front of a computer inside my mom's basement full of dirty laundry
>>
I will hang myself this month. I will become homeless this month so I have no choice
>>
Exit bag when i'm 30 if not 25. I want off this ride.
>>
to grow the balls to shotgun myself in the mouth in some woods after my parents are all dead so no one will notice me missing

i wanna die but i just cant do it yet
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.