[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting next to a cute girl in a bus >when she is taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

File: qIe7gmr.jpg (83KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
qIe7gmr.jpg
83KB, 498x960px
>sitting next to a cute girl in a bus
>when she is taking an earphones out of her purse, she accidentally touches your arm with her soft skin couple of times
>you become so calm because it feels so great like someone finally soothed your old wound which you have been suffering from all your life
>>
File: why.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>third week of adult high school, arrive 40 minutes early because I take a bus from the country side and the school is in the city
>qt grill also arrives early to school about the same time as me, is there every single morning and we sit alone for 40 minutes, not saying a word
>build up courage and sit next to the qt grill who is browsing her phone/tablet
>I take out my phone and start to browse it as well, because what else can I do in such situation?
>I put my phone way
>she also puts her phone away
>should I talk to her? n-no... she probably thinks me as creep or something..
>take out my phone again and start to browse frog memes like I always do
>she also picks up her phone
>just to be sure it wasn't a coincidence, put my phone away again
>she puts her stuff away after me
>mfw don't know how to approach the qt

What did she mean by that? Does she want to talk to me? I fucking hate myself. I was going to say something nice about her glasses or ask something about homework, but I wussed out. At least I'm sitting next to her and she doesn't seem to be repulsed of me. Maybe one of these days I will have the nads to talk to her. She seems to be kinda shy and not the type of grill appreciated by normies, and just the kind of girl I like, so it's not like I have to worry about competition. But still, goddamn.
>>
>>39533041
it's good they fed the beast first, otherwise it would be starved for something else
>>
Wtf is that tumblr screen cap fag
>>
>>39533332
Talk to her before you regret not doing so.
>>
File: reflections.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
reflections.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
>have to call my uni about a timetable change
>give the girl on the phone my name, course, etc
>sort it out
>say thanks
>she says "no problem, have a nice day anon"
>hang up the phone feeling funny
>realize I haven't heard a girl say my name in years
>and it was in a nice way too

I know it was standard formals and all that, but it had me thinking about it for a while afterwards. It felt really nice to be acknowledged.
>>
>>39533332
what things do you have in common -

>'how are you finding <subject>?'
>'how come you come in so early too?'
>'do you also like standing outside buildings trying to imagine the longest physical distance between the birthplaces of any two individuals in there?'
>>
>>39533406
so call them up and change your timetable again. easy solution!!
>>
>>39533440
That's a good idea, I should ask her if she takes the early bus like me. Like laying groundwork for future interactions. It will be fucking awkward, especially if she's super shy like me and won't give a proper answer.
>>
>>39533332
ask her who she thinks actually killed Kennedy
do aliens exist
what human flesh tastes like
have she even tried to use linux
does she think mushrooms can control human mind from the inside?
>>
File: 1494499862719.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494499862719.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>39533332
Chad why the fuck are you on a board where you don't belong.
>>
>riding the bus
>not even going anywhere, just decided to spend a day off riding buses around town
>people sit next to me
>every time we brush together, feel stomach churn and visibly tense up
>bus driver on a longer route even asks if I'm okay
>return home, spend the rest of the day lying in bed and staring at the ceiling
>>
>>39533451
I have no hunger for human contact or otherwise, but I am starved of it. Having that tiny bit in my belly was just a pleasant taste that lingered for a while, I get too full easily.
>>
>>39533533
Oh shit I didn't realize that I could just walk out of here
>>
>bus does a hard stop
>girl falls on you
>feel boobs
>still masturbate to it 8 years later
>>
>>39533533
>Chad

But I'm a grown man going to high school, I'm a khv, and I have diagnosed asperger's syndrome. The girl is not exactly a Stacy either.
>>
While on the last seat of the bus the other day some super warm comfy girl sat right next to me but she actually snuggled like she really stuck to me I'm talking lego shit right here. Now, she had a male counterpart, so in her defense, she was actually just using up the only two adjacent free seats.
I got rather aroused, but that's just my raging horniness. What's interesting to me is how she was able to not give a fuck about being so close to a stranger. I didn't get a look at their face, and the interaction was short because some other seats freed up.
>>
File: pdbPxTNtF6-2.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pdbPxTNtF6-2.png
26KB, 300x250px
Childhood friend's qt stacy sister hugged me when we said hello this summer. First time we ever hugged. We don't talk to each other, it was just a courtesy, rather than shaking my hand. Still, it was amazing.
>>
>>39533332
>Talk to wt girl
S- so what anime do you watch?
>She pretends to be listening to some music on her phone and didn't hear you even tho she doesn't have her headphones
>Have to akwardly pretend like you believe she didn't hear you
>Have to akwardly share a bus ride
>Have to avoid her for the rest of the year waking up even earlier than usual
>>
>>39533332
>>take out my phone again and start to browse frog memes like I always do
Autisim at its finest.
>>
>Girl in store looks in my eyes and smiles and my hand grazes hers when I hand over money
>My already bad mood takes a nosedive for the next few days

I'm afraid that if I ever end up paying a hooker I'll start crying hysterically due to finally receiving contact.
>>
>upperclassman that I barely know decides to stay long hours in the lab with me just to supervise as I fumble around with some software I'm supposed to know a lot better before finals next week
>occasionally, for only fragments of seconds, we make physical contact as we shift about in our seats and take turns toggling the cameras in the program around
>the sense of impending doom lifts. I've actually never felt so calm about anything regarding school before
>forget how much I hate people for a few hours

maybe some day i won't be so bitter and dead inside after all
>>
>>39533041
Felt like this when the qt girl at the hospital was drawing my blood. She held my right for a moment.
>>
>be me
>on my phone on the bench waiting for class
>some girl from my class sits beside me
>become so still not even uttering a single sound while on my phone
>silence
>she gets up and leaves after 10 minutes

d-d-did she want to talk to me or am i just being delusional
>>
>>39533041
I can't be the only one:

>bus
>qte girl sitting next to me
>take headphones and put on love songs/chill music/sad instrumental math rock
>pretend that we are a couple
>we returned from our adventure/holiday in [insert comfy city here]
>we're tired, that's why we don't talk.
>but we're returning home together now, it was a nice trip, the things we saw, the stuff we experienced together
>bonding us even deeper.
>I'll miss that city, I'll miss eating [x food] that night together
>just happy that we're together in a place where we don't know anyone
>in a place we don't know.
>having just to rely one on the other
>exploring life together.
>without any problem or any worry.
>the bus stops.
>she leaves.
>it was all fake. Obviously.

>>embrace the melancony.
>>
>>39533041
>Be me back in middle school
>NYC fag so I took train and bus to and from school
>See QT 3.14s all the fucking time
>one day in particular see an especially cute girl. Just stare at her from afar because robot.
>see her a few more times on way home
>one day train is crowded and have to stand
>hold onto pole in middle of car... and so is the QT
>Decide I'll finally make my move today. I have 8 stops or about 15 min to do so.
> Every time I look up just to look up she dips her head shyly, tucks a stand of hair behind her ear. Ya know obvious signs.
> Eventually get to space inbetween stop before her stops and her stop.
>Train lurches, causes me to loose grip, accidentally grab her hand when going to grab pole again.
>She blushes like crazy, stares me directly in the eyes, gives a shy little smile. Literally ever indication of interest.
>"sorry"
>she got off at her stop. Never saw her again.

Why am I like this. Pic related, kinda looks like her.
>>
File: sense-of-autumn.jpg (55KB, 600x480px)
sense-of-autumn.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>39536210
Pic didn't attach for some reason so here.
>>
File: 1495705584561.jpg (19KB, 480x488px)
1495705584561.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>39533373
It's the truth. Sad, hurt and lonely people are everywhere.
>>
>high school, taking the bus home
>always sat across the aisle from some petite asian girl with pale as fuck skin, I'm thinking jap or korean
>she had long hair and was really quiet, below average looks
>one day I get on and someone stole her seat
>see her sitting in mine
>fuck it
>sit right next to her
>sit in awkward silence the whole ride
>suddenly notice her getting closer to me
>I look over and her head is resting on my shoulder, asleep
>It would have been cute if she wasn't kinda ugly
>just let her there, only close contact with a girl I've ever had
>after a few minutes bus lurches forward and she wakes up
>she realize she fell asleep on me and gets all flustered
>I just kinda pretend nothing happened
>>
File: 1504467220336.jpg (26KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1504467220336.jpg
26KB, 413x449px
>>39533041
I'd fucking tell her to stop rubbing, I fucking hate inconsiderate people. Especially fucking Becky, who would REE if you'd do the same.
>>
File: 1421486741690.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1421486741690.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>39533548
Pic related, mate?
>>
>>39536305
I was in the same situation, but it was some random dude sleeping on my shoulder on a subway. Was awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1500044036989.jpg (30KB, 570x402px) Image search: [Google]
1500044036989.jpg
30KB, 570x402px
Context: I only have male friends. And those male friend have tons of female friends, some of them have girlfriends. I'm a person who's never been in a relationship and I'm a virgin with no experience whatsoever. That was caused by the fact that I was fat/chubby my whole life until now. Now I'm still a bit fat but losing around 7kg would be enough. (6'1, 92kg). According to /soc/ I have a 5-7 face.

>my friend calls me that they want to go grab a beer in a nice local pub
>I say okay, get prepared, spray some perfume on my neck and body and go
>when we arrive, there's a bunch of girl at one table
>I know some of them and they at least know I exist since I hang out with my group
>they decide to sit together at one table and I don't really have anything against it
>there's this one cute petite girl that looks sad the whole time and drinks the most
>at one point a bunch of people get up to go to the bathroom and the girl moves herself next to me
>she says that she's been sad and depressed the past six months and that she's very lonely since nobody really cares about her
>after they came back, she finished her beer and rested her head on my shoulder
>I could smell her hair and feel her skin
>my guys noticed since this never happened before and were looking at me smugly
>the whole night ended with her lying on my lap while I was petting her head
>ffw to the next day, I sent her a friend request
>she didn't accept it

That happened two months ago. I'm really depressed, lonely and sad. This didn't help and only made it worse. I've been thinking about her since. why do I have to be like this
>>
>>39536772
>why do I have to be like this
She is the one who's wrong, anon, not you. Chher up.
>>
File: 1502909932115.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1502909932115.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>39536881
Is she? I-I don't know. I have maybe done something wrong. maybe she expected me to do something. Maybe her friends told her something. Or she was drunk and found me more attractive or she just needed osmeone to vent to. my heart hurt man I don't know what to do
>>
>>39535991
>sad instrumental math rock
Requesting recs.
>>
>>39533332
>adult high school
She's probably trash. Then again you are trash too. Just don't have kids
also checking who got the quints
>>39533333
>>
>walk on the streets to x thing
>catch girls staring right in my eyes from time to time
what does it mean family
>>
>>39536772
>>she says that she's been sad and depressed the past six months and that she's very lonely since nobody really cares about her
Here is where you should have been suspicious. Women are incapable of loneliness, except by choice, as you later found out, when she proved herself to be just another roastie whore who thought nothing of you and wouldn't even accept your friend request.
>>
>>39533640
And despite having so many faults, women are STILL attracted to you. You are literally Chad. Fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1490975766252.png (169KB, 600x816px)
1490975766252.png
169KB, 600x816px
>>39538489
early onset schizophrenia
>>
File: 1469138415243.jpg (31KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1469138415243.jpg
31KB, 590x578px
>>39534294
i bet if you went to like an actual brothel or cat ranch the women there would be more open to having an adult man cry in their arms than some hooker off the street
you could probably even get a handjob after still
easiest money they'll make all day and you'll feel great after
>>
>>39537748
>Toe
>good game (they have both instrumental and voiced versions of their tracks)
>This town needs guns
>A great big pile of leaves (more indieish, apparently one of them browsed r9k)

As now my computer is down, I would have a bigger, more detailed list if I could log on Spotify anon, sorry.
>>
>>39533041
Whenever I take the bus its always a pleasant surprise to find whoever is sitting next to me fell asleep and is using my shoulder as a pillow.
Last week a young woman took so long to fall asleep it was actually cute, feeling once every minute the gentle touch of her head only to have it removed because she is trying not to fall asleep, I have to pretend I am asleep from the beginning so she doesnt feel embarassed and can get a rest, and later on when the bus gets bumpy in a broken street I pretend I suddenly wake up, so I dont have to "weak up" and poke her and tell her to get out of my body.
I can feel to help relieved every time it happens, whoever it is from, as if the person judged me trustworthy enough to let themselves fall asleep on me.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.