[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok....so 99% of you niggers are normies so help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: fsda.png (20KB, 1018x152px) Image search: [Google]
fsda.png
20KB, 1018x152px
ok so my parents are dieing soon and I need a way to live
>30
>no car
>not a single place within walking distance
>never had a job
>never seen a doctor ever
>I panic and lose the ability to talk when I try talking to even my parents face to face
>dropped out of highschool
>ugly
>I have long lost my ssn/birth certificate but I imagine if I really need them I can use my fingerprints

what the fuck do I do you worthless fucking normies that have ruined r9k
>>
fucking help an aspie in need out you fucking normies I have no idea how to live in the real world and I don't want to be homeless
>>
What are your goals? Like what do you want to do (as in normal day to day living)?
>>
>>39533053
Sounds like you need to learn how to live self sufficient once you inherit your parents property. Find some work online that can help supplement you while you get everything together. Learn how to grow your own food and raise some chickens m8e
>>
This is the worst situation I've seen in a while.

To get another birth certificate you'll have to go to the hospital you were born at. Take that and get another social security card. Take your drivers license test with your parents car, borrow it to go get a job. Lie on your resume so they don't know you've been marinating in your own piss and semen for the past 12 years.

As for the other issues like being ugly and social anxiety, much harder to deal with. You'll find that the prospect of homelessness and starvation will help override the anxiety though. As for appearance you can do what you can by simply being in good shape and dressing properly.
>>
>>39533088
anything not homeless
>>
>>39532849
Do they have other kids? Will flat/house be yours when they die? Any insurance they have? Can you apply for NEET bux? We need more info
>>
>>39533110
I am not inheriting shit they made sure that I will get nothing where would I find work online

>>39533112

I cannot get there and my parents will not take me I can guarantee it

Speaking of a car they will not let me use it at all

Where do I use a resume?
>>
>>39533127
I am not sure how to apply to neetbux

It will not belong to me when they die it will go to the government due to the way they pay medical bills
>>
>>39533149
You mean your parents have been fine with supporting you for over a decade yet they won't go as far as to drive you to the social security office?

How much money do you have? In some states you don't need a license to operate a 50cc motor scooter. Or at least a bicycle.
>>
>>39533204
I live in bum fuck nowhere and they have kicked me out once but I ended up losing my ssn/birth certificate and living under a bridge at night and library during the day

They have given up on me

Should I steal a bike
>>
>>39533149
Dont listen to this guy. Birth Certs are from your local county city office, you will need to know some information about yourself so they can look up the record. Dont be surprised if they cost 15.00 or something. Once you have that piece of information you can get others like social security card, or even a free state voting/legal ID card from the state. You need the ID card and social security card when a job hires you and on applications to prove residency, dont even apply without it

you just go to your local social security office in your city/nearest city in the county. Each county has one of them. They will issue a new social security card and can look them up based on information and a proof of identity (birth cert, etc.)

Then you can start applying for jobs. do this stuff first, small steps at a time for your goal.
>>
>>39533222
Yeah you're going to have to go into survival mode

>>39533246
In my state its at the hospital you are born at. I literally just did it 5 months ago because my shitty single mother lost mine.
>>
>>39533246

I legit have no money or way to get to said offices it is a 30 mile walk to the courthouse
>>
>>39533246
http://uwc.211ct.org/social-security-cards-documents-required-to-obtain-a-social-security-number-and-card-or-a-replacement-card/

Items for new/replacement ss card

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/index.htm
List to show where your records office is, it differs by state
>>
>>39533278
then youre fucked mate, you need these records to do anything at all. check the links I posted for help, and stop making excuses. call a cab, hire a bus, call your local county job office and tell them you need help, theres govt funding to help you get this stuff.

stop making excuses if you cant even do this simple task OP, spend time loking online how to do this stuff instead of complaining here.
>>
>>39533278
>steal money
>steal bike
boom
>>
>>39533246
>>39533282
I have no way to get to any of these offices without a 8+ hour walk just to get there

I will need to make sure this is worth it
>>
>>39533307
I HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY AND THERE IS NO CABS/BUSSES HERE IT IS A 200 POPULATION HICK TOWN IN BUM FUCK NOWHERE
>>
>>39533342
what do you mean worth it? anon you need this shit to even apply for fucking neetbux unless youre an illegal or some other stupid shit. Being identifiable is step one in even the most basic of things in society.

>>39533354
CALL YOUR LOCAL COUNTY SOCIAL WELFARE, OR SOCIAL SERVICES OFFICE AND SEE IF THERE IS HELP FOR YOU TO GET THERE, OR ASSISTANCE FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A JOB.
>>
>>39533374
ok... so what do I do I can find find a number on google and use the internet to call them what should I say?
>>
>>39533391
tell them your situation that you need identification to apply for work and have no way to get there and see if there is assitance for that available, or just get info on applying for social securiy welfare because if you are this shit at simply asking google about this simple shit then youre fucked.
>>
>>39533053
Its your own fucking fault, you had 30 years to learn how to be a human being and you sat on your ass doing sweet fuck all.
>>
>>39533423
I have googled it and I am too proud for welfare as I am not a nigger I am willing to work I just have no idea how to start

all the info on google assumes I can somehow get to the closest town/my place of birth and I cannot reliably do either

should I just walk to a courthouse
>>
>>39533460
>You have a problem
>Large part of being an adult is solving problems
So stop asking stangers how to unfuck the life you know best about.
>>
>>39533459
hey go fuck yourself normie I bet you live in a city and have a normie job with a normie life go back to fucking pol
>>
>>39533460
parents wont give you some money for a local cab ride? you dont have a local public transport? come on figure your shit out. you just keep making excuses.

go on your county's website and call their social welfare office and ask them for some help, they would be the one to do job assistance related shit like this anyway if you cant find even a few bucks to get there. ask to be assigned to a case worker who can help your get this shit taken care of.

Bitching here and spending any mroe time here wont help
>>
>>39533514

I have said multiple times there is no public transportation in this town it is a small farm town in bum fuck nowhere

so I plan on calling them tomorrow and I am not sure exactly how to go about asking for help should I just say I need aid in proving who I am? will they just give me a ride and pay for everything?
>>
Why did your parents let you grow up like this?

Are you Chris-chan?
>>
>>39533549
I think he might be Chris Chan
>>
>>39533549
They gave up hope when I was kicked out and moved under a bridge at night/library at day. I washed off in the river that the bridge went over
>>
>>39533542
ask to be assigned a case worker and that you are needing help getting on your feet. you can get the case worker who can often arrange assistance or help.

They are supported by the county via county funds. This is literally your only hope here is seeing if they have some help. often, there are county supported public transport for low incomes.

join the army otherwise if you are not a fat sloth which I bet you are.

This is the only way you are helped. at all.

also you owe me a sonichu amulet, chrischan
>>
How can you not even have a bike? Why are your parents such cunts?

And you seem so retarded that you should be on some kind of benefit money. If you lived in a civilised country and not Yankeestan you'd have things much easier.
>>
>>39532849
Go completely off the grid and fuck up normalfags and chads has an anonymous homeless assassin
>>
>>39533588
I shall inquire about a case worker I am not 100% sure what that is but I will do some googling/asking

>>39533589
I haven't seen a doctor in about 15 years since a middle school checkup that was mandatory so benefits are out of the question and I am too proud to receive them either way

>>39533595
I have thought of prison as a way to get straightened out would they arrest me if I call 911 and ask them to?
>>
>>39533655
a case worker will help you unfuck your shit. basically what you're asking us to do.
>>
>>39533655
You can't say you're too proud to receive benefits but at the same time do things like live on the streets. That's way worse. Benefits are comfy.
>>
>>39533705
thank you anon
>>39533765
I would rather live in the street then recieve welfare like a nigger even if I am worse off then a nigger I despise gibs
>>
so how the fuck do I find a case worker I have searched google high and low and for my town in particular I cannot find shit....
>>
>>39533655
just a small thing, if a problem you have seems unsolvable, try breaking it down into smaller issues.
look at this thread, the situation you are in seems far more managable as soon as the problems become specific ones.
>>
>>39533149
why won't your parents drive you to the county city office? as in, what would they say if you asked them to do this and explained why you need them to do this.
>>
>>39534658
last time I asked for help my father would just ignore me and my mother cried I just responded with I hope you die old man/cunt
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.