[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find weed? No, i'm fucking serious, as a white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: o-AFROMAN-facebook.jpg (173KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-AFROMAN-facebook.jpg
173KB, 2000x1000px
How do you find weed? No, i'm fucking serious, as a white boy from the suburbs who play video games and never go out anywhere, how do I make my first weed contact? Help me out bros.
>>
>>39531974
weed is bad for you, as it's been said before
>>
Go out to where people in your area smoke or buy
>>
>>39532107
But how do you find this area?
>>
If you're in socal I can get you shit
>>
Just don't. It's a waste of time and money and the very human soul.
>>
>>39532183
>and the very human soul
lole
>>
>>39531974
You didn't know the stoners in your local high school? That's how I started my connections
>>
>>39532261
Do you really have to ask, normalfag?
>>
>>39532261
Not that anon, but where I come from, the stoners were all chads
>>
>>39531974
you need to meet people irl
also you need someone experienced to ensure you wouldn't get arsed

i also had this question a while ago when i wanted to move out to other city, but it all came down to asking my dealer if he knew any contacts there
he just gave me a number and im buying from that guy ever since

another kinda good method is hang around clubs and seek for that dude selling marks and speed
those usually know some dudes with weed
>>
>>39531974
you can buy weed on the internet for a lower price than anything on the street and with quality superior to anything on the street. anyone who doesn't buy drugs exclusively on the internet is a fucking brainlet
>>
>>39532158
It's gonna be 100% legal in January anyway
>>
>>39532325
I buy weed from the same dude for almost 5 years
we're a good pals. half of the time I dont have to pay, get a little extra or just hang around to smoke before heading home with my buy
bet internet can't do this ey?

my dealer is also my only friend
>>
>>39531974
If I want weed I just go buy some at the weed store
>>
The internet is the only way.

>go to the hood and ask some criminal looking nigger
Will just get you mugged or worse since you're white.
>>
>>39532277
>implying the stoners at my high school weren't a bunch of hippies who hated normie consumption culture
>>
>>39532419
The internet can't do it and it's also impossible for robots.
>>
>>39532183

for some it helps them in some form. it cures my insomnia. im also a productive person - work, own a house and some cars. not all smokers are complete fuckups.
>>
>>39531974
Just go to pipe shop
>>
First sign you're a cuck is that you have images of nigs on your computer and emasculate yourself by calling yourself a white boy. My suburb is filled with shits like you.
>>
>>39532325

how do you buy online?
>>
>>39532471
That doesn't make it any easier for a real robot without social skills and connections to get to know them.
>>
If you have the social skills, the connections, and the money to get ANY drug, you're not a robot. Get out
>>
>>39531974
This has always been easy for me. I live in California so almost every person I meet smokes weed and has it. I don't smoke myself but if I did I would never have a problem finding it. Can literally knock on neighbors doors and find it.
>>
File: 1502569545030.png (211KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
1502569545030.png
211KB, 828x766px
>>39532086

by squares? literally tons of research that says otherwise.

HOWEVER, it is a bad habit, but so is drinking among many other things.
>>
Get a job and meet someone there who smokes weed, and after a while ask for their dude.

Literally the absolute easiest way to find weed.
>>
>>39532086
traps are gay, as it's been said before
doesn't make it true
>>
>>39531974
Stop calling yourself a "white boy". You know whites called black men boys back in the day specifically to EMASCULATE them. Don't do that to yourself.
>>
>>39531974
1 : Buy on the deepweb.
It's pretty easy. A bit of research will hook you up with great vendors. I got a few great deals, $120 for an oz of mids.

2 : Don't get jewed, grow your own.
It'll take 4-5 months, but growing your own is really the best way. Some cheap single-3-plant lights'll run you up $150. A dirt-grow setup+Ph solution+nutrients another $80 or so. Keep the grow setup in a closet, and ideally with some kind of reflective surface (I just got a few of those stupid cardboard folding-displays that middle school kids use in science fairs and painted it with a bright color). Make sure there's decent ventilation going in and out.

You'll grow much more than you can ever smoke in one harvest period with 2 plants.
>>
When I was a white boy from the suburbs my friend and I would drive around until we found someone who looked like they might smoke weed (wiggers usually have some) and my friend would go up to them and say "hey do you guys know where I can get some weed around here?" and they'd either give me a phone number of a friend who had some or they'd have some on them and they'd ask how much we'd say a dub (that's two grams usually goes for $20)

and that's how you find weed. Also go to parks and look for a group of teenage boys.

this worked for us.

also try teen centers (there are probably teen centers around where you live in the burbs)
>>
>>39531974
When I had this problem, I was so desperate that I tried getting high off of incredibly whack, but accessible drugs. Please do not make the same mistake as I did. It is far better to look like a junkie by just asking people straight up if they have any weed connections than it is to desperately try other drugs and possibly give yourself brain damage, trauma, or other agonies.

Just clean yourself up before you go approaching people.

When I started community college, I asked two random dudes who were in the registration office with me if they knew any dealers. I felt weird asking, and they seemed a little creeped out, but they talked to each other about some guy for few seconds and then told me no. Then I thanked them and left them alone. This was a failure, but it wasn't that bad.

One time I asked a classmate I had just met via e-mail if she knew any dealers. She ended up selling me some weed. Whatever you get from these people, please be gracious. I was mean to her when I didn't think the baggie was filled enough. It was a mistake.

I ran into somebody I sat by in class for a couple months in high school. I asked him if he smoked, and he ended up selling me weed 1 or 2 times, and then he gave me the number of a dealer.

I met that dealer 2 - 3 times. He was another guy that went to my high school, but I don't think he knew me. He was incredibly professional and nice to me, and I paid him well, but I felt really bad cold calling him every few months, so I stopped. This was in 2012, and I haven't had access to weed since, so it's definitely hard for a loser to get weed.

But yeah, just ask people if they smoke. Again, this is so much better than the alternatives.
>>
>>39532488
DO NOT TRY TO BUY WEED AT A PIPE SHOP

it won't work.
>>
>>39532488
>go to pipe shop
>ask normie workers if they got weed
>dance around your question awkwardly while staying in character
>record info if you buy something
>tell cops you came knocking by name and possibly address
Smart.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.