[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just as automation sees workers scrambling to secure their future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: L70XtjY.png (791KB, 1334x678px) Image search: [Google]
L70XtjY.png
791KB, 1334x678px
Just as automation sees workers scrambling to secure their future through government intervention will sexbots force women's hand in the same way?
>>
>>39531059
It's already been talked about in all channels that matter and the general consensus is that it will be illegal or heavily regulated and therefore obscenely expensive.
>>
File: Judgement.png (46KB, 684x594px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.png
46KB, 684x594px
>>39531059

Women are the largest voting block
They are also spend the most relative to their income. Women are the primary consumers.

In a democratic, capitalist society women are the masters. You would see sexbots banned faster than you can say "Governments are the source of all monopolies"
>>
>>39531059
>tfw you will live to take part in the Roastie Genocide
Finally, something to look forward to.
>>
So they must hate dildos too, right?
>>
>>39531152
Man, it really puts things in perspective how much society panders to women it's psychotic.
>>
>>39531152
Nah. Entirely different one is an entire objectification of a single gender while the other is merely a sex toy.
>>
Do people really think they are entitled to be employed by a company for a position? If robots can do it better, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>39531059
We've been there time and time again. In 19 century workers weren't to happy to be fired due to invention of conveyer either. Guess what, progress doesn't care about anything. Whores can whine as long as they want, businessmen see sense in getting more profit and not dealing with women's bullshit. Whores as occupation literally twitches in agony.
>>
>>39531205
You are a potent troll and I chuckled.
>>
It will be a paradise for NEETs. No need to do hard work because the robots do it. No need to impress women because sex robots don't need impressing. We will create a world where the robots do everything and all of us can be comfy.
>>
>>39531256
Anon. Please see
>>39531253
Then try and figure out which one fits into which category.
>>
>>39531256
they are selling male sex dolls as well.

It's just 80/20, most value men have to women is just their money.
>>
Retards can't hold off the RoboGF revolution forever.
>>
>>39531133
my parents were awesome
>>
>>39531320
but we NEETs won't have to work. In the future almost no one will have to work because robots do everything. They will do work inside and outside the home.
>>
>>39531416
then why are you here?

originality
>>
>>39531423
You already don't work lmao
>>
>>39531448
you guys are fun

organ donory
>>
>>39531059
>S-sex dolls can't even compete
>No-one will even use them
>We're not even worried
>Government do something!

Fuck roasties
>>
>>39531423
Machine intelligence is a meme, based on computer scientists completely failing to appreciate the limitations of their techniques. The fact is, robots are only good at carrying out precisely-specified tasks, and the setup time is only worth it if you need that single task to be done thousands of times. This is why people use phrases like "economies of scale."
I know, I lack imagination, and there's all these inventions people thought wouldn't work. Of course, nobody talks about the inventions that people thought wouldn't work, and that ended up not working.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.