[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would you want a gf anyway? They'll nag at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: patrick glowing eyes.jpg (21KB, 843x833px) Image search: [Google]
patrick glowing eyes.jpg
21KB, 843x833px
Why the fuck would you want a gf anyway?

They'll nag at you, berate you for doing something that they don't see as a benefit to themselves, and will hold you hostage in ways you can't even imagine.

>b-but at least you'll have sex and womanly companionship
Is sex really that worth it? And you can get actual companionship from any decent friend or even a good pet. With a gf, you'll basically have to become her slave if you don't want her to leave you.

With solitude, you have your own freedom, you can do whatever you want whenever you want, you can do things without getting scolded, and generally enjoy yourself. Silence is fucking golden.

>b-but the loneliness
You can always join a group or get a friend that share the same interests as you and keep you company, without having yourself become a servant to someone that could easily cheat on you with someone who is better in many different ways.

So, why the fuck would you even want a damn gf?
>>
>>39530871
Warm slimy place.
>>
>>39530871
>They'll nag at you, berate you for doing something that they don't see as a benefit to themselves, and will hold you hostage in ways you can't even imagine.
If a girl starts doing this shit she should be dropped. So, I don't want just any gf, I want a girl who doesn't pull this crap. Admittedly, a girl that genuinely likes you and doesn't abuse you is rare, but that's what I'm hoping for.
>>
>>39530871
a gf would be a friend that also fugs you
we want friends
we want sex

i honestly don't understand half of the relationships int he world because they're between two people that wouldn't be friends ever they just are in a relationship
i guess that's why im friendless khhv cause i just don't fucking get it
>>
>>39531561
>I want a girl who doesn't pull this crap.
and where exactly would you find one like that?
>>
>>39530871
you can't cuddle your friends
fag
>>
Because sex and having someone to kayak and camp with.
>>
i dont even want a gf desu

seems to be way too much work. Friendship+ with some hot girl would be the best but i doubt thats ever gonna happen.
>>
>>39531769
>Booty call chubby friend who is a girl
The best possible option.
>>
File: 1502066218992.png (1MB, 603x662px) Image search: [Google]
1502066218992.png
1MB, 603x662px
>>39531617
My best hypothesis for finding a girl like that is to find a girl far below my league so that she always appreciates me. Of course, this doesn't answer where, but it at least points to what sorts of girls I should actually try to approach; ugly ones with small social groups. I've met a few who seem to fit my criteria but usually they already have boyfriends (one did not but she told me that she was moving soon so I didn't pursue a relationship). On the plus side, the girls I have approached have actually been decent people, and it is not a painful or embarrassing rejection. I believe it is only a matter of time before I find an ugly. lonely qt.
>>
>>39530871
I am a gf, and I've never done this to my bf before. What type of Stacy are you getting with
>>
File: 1504389991056m.jpg (60KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504389991056m.jpg
60KB, 745x1024px
>>39531846
Yes, I am a female as well. Haha
>>
Ur fucking right OP. But what else should we do? Living through VR and with a steady stream of dopamine to keep us fully sedated is truly the dream but we're too far off for that. If I could take my consciousness and send it to the cloud where I could live my days in a maximized happiness I'd take that in a heartbeat, like we all would.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.