[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This heartfelt comedy follows Sam, a teenager on the autism spectrum,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (318KB, 313x546px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318KB, 313x546px
This heartfelt comedy follows Sam, a teenager on the autism spectrum, who has decided he is ready for romance. In order to start dating -- and hopefully find love -- Sam will need to be more independent, which also sends his mother (Jennifer Jason Leigh) on her own life-changing path. She and the rest of Sam's family, including a scrappy sister and a father seeking a better understanding of his son, must adjust to change and explore what it means to be "normal." The series is created and written by Robia Rashid and Academy Award-winning producer Seth Gordon.
>>
Sounds ok
Is it out and have you watched it?
>>
>>39530515
How is it? I was considering watching it but then I read "first date" or something like that and assumed that it'd be normie shit.
>>
It sounds pretty cliche
>>
>>39530515
How many of us are compared to bazinga man at family gatherings? How many of us endure ridicule and ostracization every day?

How long must we suffer this appropriation of our culture?
>>
>>39530599
There's this thing called not giving a fuck and live the way you want
>>
>>39530599
A lot of people have said I look like Leonard, which pisses me off.
>>
>>39530740
At least you're not the kike.
>>
It's a normie show don't even bother.

He asks a girl out and on the first date he nearly loses his virginity but pushes the girl away because he doesn't like to be touched.
>>
File: 1408995760152.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1408995760152.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>39530847
It's like they're taunting us directly
>>
shut up Adam you queer
>>
File: long finger flip off pepe.jpg (183KB, 488x7664px) Image search: [Google]
long finger flip off pepe.jpg
183KB, 488x7664px
>>39530937
bald fuck
>>
>>39530847
Figured as much. I don't understand why it's so hard for people in the west to make something from a social outcasts perspective. The only form of media I can think of that portrays it correctly is welcome to the nhk, watamote to an extent and notes from the underground. All the TV shows I watch just romanticize it like Mr. Robot. He's supposed to be an outcast yet he fucks someone in like episode 2. Or in 13 reasons why she's supposed to be super depressed and lonely yet she's surrounded by friends.

It's like even when they try to write something from a robots perspective they just inject it with a dose of normie so people aren't too wielded out or something idk
>>
>>39531026
>welcome to the nhk
>correct portrayal of robots
The show where an underage girl inexplicably clings to a suffering neet?
>>
Watched it. It's normie horseshit. His gf was cute tho.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.