[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm off to bed but the last thing I want to do is wish everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0027.jpg (166KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
166KB, 1200x1200px
I'm off to bed but the last thing I want to do is wish everyone still awake to see this thread a goodnight. You're going to do great things today/tomorrow so be proud of yourself even if you don't go out or do what you planned you still accomplished something and every day you wake up as you and that is just fine too. Because the you that you are is perfect
>>
>>39530397
>It's acceptable to willingly be the way I am
Thank you, but no
>>
>>39530397
I'm not going to do shit in this condition, and I'm never going to get better, so... thanks for nothing shithead. I'm never going to realize a single thing I planned in life.
>>
>>39530397
that picture made me sad

thanks asshole
>>
Reminder that every lonely old man with uncaring grandchildren was once Chad enough to get laid and have kids and raise them well enough to make kids of their own. The real lonely old men don't get their sad stories posted on the internet.
>>
>>39531063
>Chad enough
Yeah, "Chad enough" to get married at 22 and have like 8 kids with their 16 year old wife, grow old, and mope around depressed for 10 years after their dumb "true love" died from heart disease, at least knowing their whore daughter and daughter's daughter would have no problem having at least twice as many kids to continue his genetic lineage.
>>
>>39531120
>get married at 22 and have like 8 kids with their 16 year old wife, grow old, and mope around depressed for 10 years after their dumb "true love" died from heart disease, at least knowing their whore daughter and daughter's daughter would have no problem having at least twice as many kids to continue his genetic lineage.
If you don't think that's at least borderline-chad level you don't belong on this board
>>
File: IMG_6964.jpg (59KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6964.jpg
59KB, 544x416px
>>39531167
H-heh heh, I know, it is pretty gay.. but still Chadder than I'll ever cheese.
>>
>You're going to do great things today/tomorrow
I'm sick as fuck. The best I can do is lay in bed and recover. But thanks I guess.
>>
File: Ash.png (443KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.png
443KB, 720x480px
>>39530397
Don't lie to me, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>39530397
Thanks anon. My first day at my new job starts tomorrow and I've been feeling anxious. Thanks for the confidence boost.
>>
>>39530397
Fuck you and your god damn hollow platitudes. Even if I do something good tomorrow, it has nothing to do with some random anonymous stranger on the internet telling me I'm perfect.
>>
>>39530397
You sounds my patronizing weird ex gf. Fuck her and her fake British accent, and fuck you too.

It's like she thought I was retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.