[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be trapfag >bf is slanging a fat 9 incher >been dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Help.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>be trapfag
>bf is slanging a fat 9 incher
>been dating for a month now
>shave my boipussy
>look in the mirror
>it's noticeably bigger and loser

Anyone know how to tighten up?
>>
>>39529974
yeah, put ice cubes in your butthole every night

The muscles should stay nice and taut then
>>
>>39529992
That doesn't sound like fun
>>
>>39530009
>That doesn't sound like fun
It literally doesn't even sound that bad
It sounds mildly uncomfortable at worst anon, and I'm not doctor but I have a hunch it's gonna work

I used to have knee problems. My knees would click every time I extended them, they would hurt when I walked around or sat down. I started icing my knees every few nights before I slept and those problems disappeared almost overnight.
>>
>>39530009
Ice works really well with a good spanking. Get your ass nice and burning red then run the ice along it, feels super nice. You can pop it into your hole too. It's fun, I've done it before.

The ice melts quickly and a little liquid will build up in your butt if you keep doing it.
>>
How about not be gay,and not get hiv for starters.
>>
Kegals. Everyday. It's the only way to tighten your muscles.

Squats and hip thrusts don't hurt either for that pelvic floor.
>>
>>39530741
>How about not be gay,and not get hiv for starters.
I don't have hiv
>>
>>39531355
However every gay man has the highest chance for it,not to apply you had it already given all homosexual relationships are driven by lust alone.
>>
>>39531457
>all homosexual relationships are driven by lust alone.
Anon I think you might be right about this. How can I get rid of my gayness? I hate myself for it and feel physically ill. Should I off myself?
>>
>>39531557
I have no clue if you are being serious or not,but therapy sounds like a good plan if you are.
>>
>>39531614
Can therapy get rid of the gay feelings? If it can do that then i will book a therapist now
>>
>>39529974
>Shave boipucci
Its better to wax it amigo. Lasts longer.
>TFW no on to help me was my ass
>>
>>39529974
I wanna be a trap, I look kind of feminine and I don't really have any masculine features but I'm only into women. I'm interested in taking hormones and I don't care about the infertility. Do many women like traps? I've never had sex before so it doesn't bother me if they aren't but if I could get laid while being a trap that would be great.
>>
>>39531689
It would take some time,but yes they can help you with it,also have some friends to talk to it about if the therapist isn't helping out to much.
>>
>>39531700
fembot here with trap fetish. you're my ideal partner desu
>>
>>39531700
You can be a trap that likes women,but don't let you're fetish overcome you're life if you get with a woman in rl.
>>
>>39529974
Start developing a diaper fetish, cuz you will be using them in the near future.
>>
>>39531783
>>39531795
I've had women tell me I'm cute, but the only one that showed sexual interest in me was a bi woman. Not sure how I would go about flirting with women as a trap desu.
>>
>>39529974
I wish we could see her face.
>>
>>39532243
Just be yourself,it worked for me to get my bf,though he kept alot of things hidden from me.
>>
>>39529974
Alum.
>>
>>39532292
>her
sorry mate, its a MALE with XY chromosomes and a PENIS
>>
File: 1504548834422.jpg (67KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1504548834422.jpg
67KB, 453x453px
>tfw smooth boys with nice penises is all it takes to get me going

I wanna get them off
>>
>>39531783
How do I meet women like this irl
>>
>>39531557
The ones capable of long-term monogamous relationships are so few and far between. The sick lgbt subculture is repellent to them for obvious reasons so you won't find them by the same method that typical gay people meet each other.
Resign yourself to never finding one and be pleasantly surprised if you somehow do.
>>
>>39531457
>>39532590
Faggot here, can confirm.
I vet all my potential partners and most of them show some kind of thottery within hours that I just don't try anymore.

The state of the LGBT community and how (((they))) try to use us as their pawns to push a culture of degeneracy is so disgusting, and it's alarming how so few people outside of the internet notice/care.
>>
>>39529974
Stop sticking shit up your asshole. As Ice Cube said big dicks in your ass is bad for your health.
>>
>>39532797
Do you think you can ever find a monogamous relationship?
>>
Get a bf with a normal Panis
>>
>>39532797
Hell, I'm at the point where I would consider it a necessary sacrifice to hide the fact that I like men if it meant living in, or even just contributing to the creation of a healthy, homogeneous society.
>>
>>39532862
Probably not, and I've reached the point I'm happy without one, too. It'd be nice, sure, but the ultimate homosexuality redpill is that the majority of gay men do their best to emulate female behaviors, and the kind of relationship I want with a male is the kind that's fostered through a long-standing platonic relationship.

>>39532896
Seconded. I'd love to say that homosexuality would work without contributing to the degeneration of society as a whole, but history proves that it leads to it's downfall, and the way the MSM promotes immoral and hedonistic homosexuality is nothing but troublesome. It's a shame to see so many people falling to it.

The problem of immoral homosexuality can only be treated with free helicopter rides to all but the virtuous homosexuals.
>>
>>39532962
I think Hitler had the right idea when he went after every pro-gay organisation, their members, and the outspoken advocates for sexual liberation/rights.
After that, the problem was solved and there was no need to turn it into a witch hunt invading private homes on suspicion of buggery and such.
I have a boyfriend who agrees with me entirely. Anyone outside our closest friends/family would see us as no more than good friends, and I think that's how it should be.
We don't need to be recognized, subsidized, or allowed to kiss in public. We're perfectly happy to cede those privileges to partnerships of man and wife as the tried-and-true ideal for the raising of children and general health of a nation.

My boyfriend and I bond over inherently masculine ideas of history, heritage, duty, and pride in a way I never could with a woman, or with most modern men in the state of the world now.
I see this as the purpose of our relationship and perhaps every healthy homosexual relationship. We've both influenced people in our lives toward these and other more traditional points of view and it's all because of the bond we have which lets us refine our beliefs and ability to convey them in ways that we never could have otherwise.
>>
File: 1504506210555.gif (8KB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
1504506210555.gif
8KB, 384x239px
>>39532797
>I vet all my potential partners and most of them show some kind of thottery within hours that I just don't try anymore.
This desu, that's why I'm going to wait till I'm 30 before dating. Everyone should have calmed down till then. I hope. There's also older men, they are much chiller.
>>
Rw9MAC

pls join my fag server and thank <3
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.