[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are roasties such fucking bitches when it comes to texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4909.gif (621KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4909.gif
621KB, 480x270px
Why are roasties such fucking bitches when it comes to texting
>Having a perfectly standard conversation with a girl, not flirting or even attempting to flirt
>Just stops responding for absolutely no reason
This happens to me practically on a regular basis, it's so fucking rude. If you're busy tell me that up front instead of wasting my fucking time. I always respond to people within an hour and feel bad if I don't, these bitches just don't care about common courtesy
The best is when they never end up getting back to the convo and just expect you to start it up again
>inb4 normie
>inb4 you probably creeped them out
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>39529794
you didn't creep them out, you're just ugly and they're interested in chad.
>>
>>39529825
>You're just ugly
Not ugly but not Chad-tier, you're probably right. Still I'm at least courteous even to grills I don't wanna bone, but if you're not Chad you just don't exist to these thots I guess
>>
>>39529794
Are they supposed to text you forever? They should say they're going to do something or won't be answering for awhile or the day and just finish the conversation though. But I think dumb broads are too "spontaneous" for that kind of thinking. Which means you should stop chatting dumb broads.
>>
>>39529794

texting just sucks senpai
>>
>>39530214
>Are they supposed to text you forever?
Read my post again fampai, my problem is with the abruptness/rudeness, not the fact that they stop texting
>Which means you should stop chatting dumb broads.
Practically every woman I text is like this
>>
>>39529794
You probably said something that didn't prompt her for a reply, but hoped she would continue to conversation on her own, but she wasn't interested enough in you to do that. I do that all the time and sometimes people ask me why I stopped replying, it annoys me.
>>
>>39529862
>Still I'm at least courteous even to grills I don't wanna bone
I don't know how to call this quality, but girls don't have it. That's it.
>>
>>39530374
I understand but during a text conversation you might start doing something that requires your attention and then you forget to text the other person back. However, if you continue reading my post you'll see that I said they should alert you of this if it's going to take a while but dumb broads don't have the courtesy of this.
If everyone you text is like this then all you know is dumb broads. Find some tomboys/homely girls to text.
>>
>>39529794
I find flirting through text extremely awkward but really easy in person
>>
>>39530433
>I understand but during a text conversation you might start doing something that requires your attention and then you forget to text the other person back.
Sending a text takes less than 10 seconds, maybe less than 5 lmao
>>
because now they are able to choose who they can provide with pussy and ass, women were given too much power in this century

cavemans used to force them to fuck, cesar in rome used to apply the same laws to them, they were just to breed.

modern society gaves them opinion, ideas and identity, which is fucked up, because now, just chad like specimens can breed.
>>
>>39530482
You're not responding to my entire post
>>
What do girls think when you're shitty at texting? Sometimes I go days without responding, just because I forget, or I don't care enough to respond to a message. It's not like I'm even drowning in texts, I just don't like talking to people in general, so I try to avoid it over phone too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.