[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist test! You have to choose: >relationship with a sexy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Racist test!

You have to choose:

>relationship with a sexy, sassy, beautiful Black woman

or

>you have to eat an entire Thanksgiving Turkey with stuffing that tastes like literal shit but will make you into a real life Doflamingo from One Piece in both looks and powers
>>
>>39529749
I don't see how it's racist to prefer superpowers over dating XYZ. The real test is would you eat the dinner if there was no added benefit. Your logic ain't too hot, man, I think you need to lay off the anime for a bit.
>>
>>39529749
Providing I have sides with the turkey, done deal.
>>
>>39529749
I exit the thread and take neither option.
>>
I don't know who doflamingo is so I'll take sexy black girl
>>
>>39529835
Yeah that flamengo dude sounds like a fag
>>
>>39529776
But you're eating a meal that tastes like literal feces so you can end up looking like some freakshow just because he has powers. Over being with a black girl. Will powers make you feel better when you wake up after your meal a 10 foot tall freak of nature in weirdass beach longue wear?
>>
>>39529915
Hmm, you're a wiser man than I, anon. I hadn't considered the full effects of eating that dinner. I suppose the test is accurate.

I pick the first in that case.
>>
>>39529835
>>39529900
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Donquixote_Doflamingo

He's a wealthy crime lord, pirate, and has superhuman strength and agility and reflexes, monstrous ability to withstand pain and torture, can kick through buildings, and the power to create and manipulate strings, including controlling people like puppets or slicing things apart like razor wires. he's also 10 feet tall.
>>
>>39529993
Why would you chose that over companionship and love? That doplumingo dude sounds like a douche anyway.
>>
>>39530054
>Why would you chose that over companionship and love?

because she's black lololol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.