[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If your girlfriend is not in the mood for sex, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

"If your girlfriend is not in the mood for sex, it's okay - she had sex with me and is in love with me now. She's with a better man, so it's best to just let her go. I'll dispose of her in due time." - Michael Kangz
>>
>>39529071
>tfw no oversize snail friendo
>>
>>39529105
"That is not relevant to the thread, and now I feel perhaps I should have posted a different image. Rot." - Michael Kangz
>>
>>39529212
could you post more images of the friendly large snails
>>
>>39529212
>>39529290
Yes, let's make this into a snail thread plz
>>
>>39529290
"No." - Michael Kangz
>>
>>39529071
>your wife fucked a sea slug
Wha...
>>
ayo hol up
we wuz michael kangs n shiet??
>>
>>39529071
>google that snail
>literally called "african giant snail"

Another white woman fallen to her knees for the genetically superior African gods.
>>
>>39529327
"I am not a sea slug, and the OP image was selected out of pure coincidence. I had no intention of masking the thread, in any way, shape, or form, related to sea slugs. You will cease this at once." - Michael Kangz
>>
Is owning one illegal? Im assuming they arent prevalent in Africa.
>>
Your bunny looks a little sick, anon.
>>
>>39529396
>i am not a sea slug
Yeah i know youre the superior African Giant Snail. Are you a rich snail Mr Kangz? The white woman looks super clingy.
>>
>>39529417
>>39529422
"Your girlfriend has submitted to me. Sea slugs are not the point of this thread. You too will get on your knees for me if you do not cease all sea slug talk at once. Pathetic beta virgin incels - this thread is about ME." - Michael Kangz
>>
>>39529396
>I am not a sea slug
that sounds like something a sea slug would say
>>
>>39529071
Guys that's an African shellbacked rabbit
>>
>top 100 invasive species
>crop killing disease vector
>human disease spreader
>BR religious use
>hermaphrodite
When they fuck they decide which one gets to be the female based upon which is fattest.
>>
>>39529470
Wanna trade me your sea slug for my gf?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Rabbit, Venison, Escargot or beef I don't care who you are Michael Bangz I'm cooking you up and turning you into a salty dish~!
>>
>>39529071
Is that the snails name? This is some naked lunch tier shit
>>
>>39529470
Can we keep the Shell after you've been cooked? Also can you hear the ocean? Is it true that with it you can hear the ocean? Are you sure it's not like a stream or estuary or something?
>>
"People often post quotes on message boards and erroneously attribute them to me. Such as this one." - Michael Kangz
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.