[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, be honest, I know it's kind of a huge meme at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image_0000150.jpg (850KB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
image_0000150.jpg
850KB, 2320x3088px
Hey robots, be honest, I know it's kind of a huge meme at this point but would any of you "straight" robots actually want a qt trap gf who's into operating and and history and mostly "guy" stuff? Pic related
>>
>>39528998
post navel and I'll tell you
>>
>>39528998
>that hair
>trap

you're not a trap
>>
>>39528998
depends on how them feets look first
>>
OP here, I guess what I'm getting at is, although i guess I'm passable and almost every dude I've been with was straight(only a few, I try not to be a ho) but like every other trap I've met or talked to was into girly stuff too but I really don't care much for it?.. like I enjoy clothes and makeup and trying to make myself look good but I still love cars and guns and reading about war and I don't listen to really girly music or anything, and I feel like that kind of makes me less desirable compared to other traps/trans girls or whatever you wanna call it(I really don't care much about the words or anything I'm not offended by any terms, all I really ask is to be called she/her, not really a sjw and I don't like made up pronouns, I just like to be treated like a girl) but what do you guys think, does that make me less attractive or too "manly?"
>>
>>39529132

No, I wouldn't mind any of that.

Kik?
>>
>>39529132
shut up and post your boypussy

nobody cares
>>
>>39529132
you will be part of the suicide statistic for trannies
>>
>>39529132
what the fuck? i asked you to post your feet not give me your life story now hurry on you dumb whore.
>>
>>39529132
You're not passable and the faggots who fucked you are homosexuals
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.