[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I internalize my racial identity because I've accomplished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

>tfw I internalize my racial identity because I've accomplished jack shit in my life and don't have anything to be proud of besides things completely outside of my control like my whiteness
Who else know this feel? Also h'white nationalist general I guess
>>
>>39528976
>racial identity

you sound like an sjw

kys
>>
t. shekelstien
>>
>>39528976
George Lincoln Rockwell was the man. The weeb faggots in todays "alt-right" don't even hold a candle to him.
We need the real nazis back, my goys.
>>
>>39528976
Rockwell was alpha as fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0phZmHU3_so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzheXIq6uoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARhTQivmpR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip6tpmyb4G4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEHBiHM27_M
>>
>>39528976
That is not a reason to be a white nationalist. Crime rates are a good place to start. Then basic human biology and evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>39529636
Yes it is. It's to stop white people from being genocided, insulted, or persecuted. It's to feel proud of yourself and your racial identity. If black people can have identity politics and the NAACP white people can have identity politics. Crime rates and IQ have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>39528976
nice try schlomo, now go back to brainwash leftypol.
>>
b-b-b-but it's only leftists who into identity politics
>>
>>39529819
>stop white people from being genocided, insulted, or persecuted. It's to feel proud of yourself and your racial identity
so evolutionary psychology and crime rates, with some demographic stats
> black people can have identity politics and the NAACP white people can have identity politics
I agree.
>Crime rates and IQ have nothing to do with it.
That leads to insults and persecutions.

Also, gas the kikes. OP's reason for being a white nationalist is because he has never accomplished anything.
Don't even know why we are arguing, we obviously have the same goal in mind.
>>
>>39528976
>internalize an identity

My diversity teacher (not professor, college class though) kept saying this phrase, got an A in the class and had no idea what he was talking about the entire course. Just had to pretend I was guilty for being white.
>>
>>39529962
The goal isn't to gas anyone. It's white people preservation. If we preserve the endangered species we should preserve the white people. It should be an anti genocide and biodiversity movement.

I'm also an environmentalist and think endangered species should be preserved at any cost and that we shouldn't pollute the world.
>>
>>39528976
>white nationalist
>does absolutely nothing but act like a retard on the internet
>partakes in sjw tier bullshitery
You're a faggot OP, so I think you'll fit right in with /pol/. But at least you won't spread your ass for some degenerate Somali so that's a plus I guess.
>>
>>39528976
Maybe you shouldn't attack us for the color of our skin and then we'd have no need to defend the color of our skin.
>>
>>39529962
Also white Sharia is a dumb concept. The reason we want those people out of Europe isn't just for genetic preservation of each country but also because they bring backwards things like Sharia. I'm for sexual freedom in an all white state. I want to stop immigration to keep out the backwardness.

Blacks bring things like pimping which should be a capital offense.
>>
>>39529962
Op is obviously not actually a white nationalist
>>
>>39528976
implying Hitler wouldn't """"gas""""" you as well for being a pussy faggot on a virgin board.

90% of everyone who browses this board would of been weeded out. And all for the better
>>
>>39531528
Being too picky is why hitler lost, jews enlisted other whites who might not have foreseen the downfall of their nations that the jjews/israel caused.

That was a major mistake, complete your priority goals and then focus on secondary goals. Not attempt all at once, then fail at all of them.
>>
>>39531591
They were already looking for war, ww2 was a do or die moment the Soviets were already getting stronger everyday
>>
>>39531591
t. historically illiterate
hitler had jews as generals
even julius evola had jewish friends
you fairweather nationalists are the fucking worst, you bandy about as if you are experts, and yet you only know the pop-politics of various sects

kill yourself
>>
>>39528976
Interesting how only whites lack racial pride or appreciation of heritage.
Btw, ethno-nationalism isn't about "Newton and Darwin were cool, that means I am, too!", it's "I want to continue the legacy of my forefathers".
>>
(1997) "I love how there's people of different colors living together in our country and getting along."

(2 decades of replacement immigration, neoliberalism, postmodern neo-marxism in academia, spawning racial hatred of whites and European culture in media) "I really care about race now, for some reason".

Literally every "Nazi" just wants the fucking 1990's back. If you stopped ethnic replacement of whites, stopped mass immigration into white countries, stopped bashing European culture and values in academia and media; if you just existed organically and allowed (yes, it's upon the """progressive""" left to allow us, not the right) The People to exist together in as much or as little interaction as each community deems fit for itself, there would be no "Alt-right", there would be no "Nazis" or no racial hatred, for that matter.

This is literally all the fault of the left over the past twenty years, but going so far back as the 1960's.
>>
>>39532135
To me it's about preserving the white people just like people preserve the pandas. I see white people as a giant family.
>>
>>39533197
(I add) This does not sit well with politicians, corporations and (most importantly) monetary entities, however. They need a dumbed down populace that has no culture, no heritage, no multi-generational value system and (this is the cause for much of this, here) no sovereign borders. They need a coffee-colored consumer mass, that will allow any corrupt law passed, so long as power scraps are promised to their identity group, they need endless growth of populations to sustain their debt-based economy, they need all of this, and so our peoples are being sacrificed on a blood-soaked altar of neoliberalism to sustain and enable it..
>>
I kinda know how you feel, OP. I'm half Greek, so I look to all the great philosophers, statesmen, generals, etc of the ancient Greek world as being part of "my heritage."

Maybe it's just because I'm Australian and Australian heritage is pretty shallow otherwise, so I need something else to feel good about.
>>
>>39528976
I just hate niggers desu. I dont think white people are that far superior to east asians
>>
>>39533249

Why not feel good about yourself?
>>
>>39528976
As a white fucker I can say this:

My life in a 93% white town was heaven on earth in comparison to my life in a 23% white town.

I fucking kid you not. People don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>39528976
That sounds like everyone who isn't white

Sure you've got your white nationalists but the majority of white people don't give a fuck that they're white, can't say the same for the other races
>>
>>39528976
Why do you niggers and cucks keep thinking anyone is "proud" to be white? I'm not fucking proud, because being white isn't an accomplishment. I'm just glad I'm white because I'm capable of rational thought and therefore the realization that any other option is worse.
I also don't want people who look and act like me to go extinct both because it's a basic human function to not want to go extinct, and also because niggers won't be able to sustain civilization and all the wonders that have been passed down to us will be destroyed and shat on on the designated shitting streets.
>>
This meme wherein "being a loser with no accomplishments in life and needing something to prop yourself up" is the only possible reason anyone could be a racist or care about whiteness (or whatever) is a devastatingly effective psyop.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.