[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend doesn't speak english >mfw she doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>girlfriend doesn't speak english
>mfw she doesn't have the social skills to move out
>chad can't cuck me if he can't talk to her
>she doesn't have a drivers license and we live in the middle of nowhere
>has no way of ever escaping, getting a job, or cucking me
>>
>>39528709
You, and her, are going to get tired reaaaal quick.
>>
>>39528709
>OP is keeping an illegal immigrant captive and calling her his girlfriend
>>
>>39528709
you should hobble her too OP, just to be safe.
>>
File: 1489711345181.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489711345181.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>39528709
She secretly hates you, anon.
Even if you hold her captive, you will never hold her spirit. Part of her will always yearn to be free. And therefore, you are eternally cucked.
Now kill yourself.
>>
>>39528709
How the fuck did you get a gf who can't speak English
>>
>op's girlfriend is loli pillow
>>
>>39528837
>>39528973
Op could be multilingual idiots.
>>
File: CZ13E3rUEAAVxJG.jpg (22KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
CZ13E3rUEAAVxJG.jpg
22KB, 433x480px
>>39528964
friend took her in when she needed a place to stay saying "you can stay for free" and we arranged a setup where he kicks her out before she has time to figure shit out and I'm the hero who takes her in, since she only had 2 days to find a place, she decided to come with me despite it being so far away from the city and I started fucking her since.
>>
>>39529070
please untie her anon
she isn't your girlfriend, stop raping her
>>
>>39529120
She likes me, I didn't rape her. Thing is, she thinks I'm the best because she has nothing to compare me with kek. I'm her chad, she can't talk to any other guys so it's inevitable she'll love me since to her I'm the only guy that "exists"
>>
>>39529152
What language does she speak? oro
>>
>>39529152
But don't you want something more out of a relationship?
Are you at least teaching her english. Teaching a foreign girl english has a lot of opportunities for her to like you more.
Also what race is she and what does she speak?
>>
File: doggo_hole.jpg (359KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
doggo_hole.jpg
359KB, 1200x900px
>>39528709
SHES GONNA KEK YOU WITH THE DOG ANON STAY ALERT
>>
>>39529204
Japanese.
>>39529229
No, all I need is companionship. I make it sound evil but the relationship isn't actually that bad. She doesn't think badly of me or question any of this. I just know there's fuck all she can do and that probably keeps her entirely focused on liking me.
>>
>>39529443
You really don't want to help her learn english?
That honestly sounds so cute it seems like a movie plot.
>>
>chad can't cuck me if he can't talk to her
implying chad needs language to cuck you. Muscles, self-esteem, looks and big cock are universal chad traits and only needed
>>
Calling this bullshit. Nice try though, OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.