[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /fit/ robots here? I've lost 17 pounds in the last month,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: 1501224852504.png (1MB, 1392x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1501224852504.png
1MB, 1392x1055px
Any /fit/ robots here? I've lost 17 pounds in the last month, and I have 68 more until my goal of 135. Finally starting to lift tomorrow, I'm excited to have something to do with my free time.

Pic unrelated, just for attention.
>>
>losing weight
>not bulking into high test bearmode
shiggydiggy
>>
>>39528725
I'm getting skinnyfat first, then I can clean bulk from there. I never wanna be fat again.
>>
I'm far too fearful to begin trying to lose weight but good luck in getting healthier anon!
>>
I've been between 205-210lbs for about 10 years now. I'm not getting heavier, but my man tits seem to be growing due to age maybe, and that bothers me.
>>
>>39528829
Why too fearful? If its social interaction, you could always do calisthenics at home. And tracking your nutrition is pretty easy if you eat mostly the same stuff.

>>39528889
Why not do something about it?
>>
>>39528510
I'm not losing weight (since i'm a hungry skeleton) but i'm getting fit, i've gained 8lbs of muscle since i started (almost all of it in my legs, but oh well, it's something).
It seems that i will look like a male version of chun li for some time, i have almost no strength in my upper body, so i can train way less with my arms than with my legs.
>>
>>39528510
>loses weight
>calls himself /fit/

any retard can lose weight by creating a calorie deficit

end your life
>>
File: IMG_2105.jpg (62KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
62KB, 498x383px
>wow anon leg day again XD
Kill me
>>
>>39529100
I don't get why people hates leg day, leg exercises are the easiest ones to do.
>>
>>39529044
What routine are you doing, if you don't mind my asking? Maybe just do less leg work and more upper body?
>>
>>39528510
235->207
5'11"
Aiming for 190. I've always had a big frame and would prefer to keep it that way.

Weight loss has plateaued somewhat since I switched from mostly cardio to mostly weights but weight itself isn't everything. ~1200 Calorie diet.

I now have an honest-to-God jaw line, exposed collar bones, moobs are now mostly pecs, bicep/tricep definition, and the beginnings of a six pack. Legs looks better but need quite a bit more work.

Recently ran into a female coworker that I hadn't seen in a while and got, "Jesus Christ, what happened to you?' Feels good man.

A lot of bots' self-esteem would improve greatly if they started getting in shape. It's not going to solve all your problems but it is one of the aspects that you can easily control.
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (82KB, 736x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
82KB, 736x590px
>>39529197
Leg exercises are hard for me but I still enjoy them to a large extent desu
>>
>>39529355
>What routine are you doing, if you don't mind my asking?
I wouldn't know how to answer this since i don't know the names of the shit i do in english, but it's mostly (if not all) calisthenics, you know, shit like push ups, sit ups, squats and all that shit (those are the only ones i know how are called in english), oh and also cardio.
>Maybe just do less leg work and more upper body?
I don't mind looking like a T-rex for some time until i build enough strenght to train harder with my upper body, my legs have always been the only part of my body in which i can be confident, so training them less would just feel wrong.
For that same reason i'm currently learning/training TKD (i know that nowadays is more of a sport than a martial art, but i still like it), so less training with my legs would be no good.
>>
>>39529421
Good job! Keep it up. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1503541207093.png (22KB, 239x197px) Image search: [Google]
1503541207093.png
22KB, 239x197px
>>39528510
I am 5' 10 and 130 lbs and I want to get fit but have no idea where to start. Is diet or exercise more important?
>>
>>39529989
>diet
Diet definitely. Start with NO MORE SODAS and slowly cut out unnecessary junk
>>
>>39529989
>Is diet or exercise more important?
Both, if you exercise a lot but eat like shit, you will have shitty results.
Same if you exercise like shit but eat healthy.
However, if you really want to focus more in one than the other, diet.
>>
>>39529989
Both. Lift weights to build muscle, do cardio to keep your heart healthy (and get good at fuckin). Tracking your calorie consumption is important because if you eat too little, nothing will change, and if you eat too much, you'll gain more fat than you want. The /fit/ board here is okay for the occasional advice, but I've found reddit is more helpful. Find a good lifting routine and stick to it. Track your food and stick to it. You can expect to put on about 2 pounds of muscle per month with a little fat on top if you eat right and stay consistent.
>>
>want to go on hike
>too scared to go outside

It's killing me.
>>
>>39530032
What's a good lunch for work? I always get Buger King or Subway since they're next door. I only drink water anyways.
>>
File: 1504419226326.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504419226326.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>39528510
I just finished walking for 100 minutes for a total of 3.21 km according to the machine, can't wait to be unable to walk tomorrow
>>
>>39530114
Chicken, rice and steamed cauliflower/broccoli if you're willing to cook a little. If not, one of those microwave macaroni and cheese Lean Cuisine dinners make a decent meal.
>>
>>39530193
how fucking slowly do you walk
your speed is literally crawling speed
>>
>>39530193
Good job! Keep up the good work. I got muted for being unoriginal. Fml.
>>
>tfw no longer fanatically into working out because skateboarding and Pokemon GO is too time consuming.
>>
>>39530193
Ignore haters, keep it up! It becomes easier and easier as you keep going.
>>
Been doing an hour of lifting, pushups, and crunches daily. And trying to eat more nuts and meat.
>>
>>39528510
>135

how much of a fucking manlet are you? That's fucking skeleton mode, no man should ever be at that weight
>>
>>39530193

>and animepost

kek, I imagine you look the complete polar opposite of that pic
>>
>>39530310
I'm 5'7 and 120. Not even skinny.
>>
>>39530309
Are you tracking your nutrition? If not, you should.

>>39530310
OP here. I'm a 5'6" manlet, so you're right.
>>
File: 1503589221845.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503589221845.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>39530261
>>39530306
Thank you! Watching anime while doing so makes it really enjoyable, at this pace I should make it to the top speed in no time
>>
>>39530310
I'm >>39529044
I'm 6'0 and my weight before i started exercising was 118lb.
And i'm not even the hungriest skeleton of this board.
>>
>>39530306
>unironically saying "ignore the haters" on 4chan
average anime avatar fag everyone
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>39530454

He wasn't really getting any hate anyway.
>>
>>39530310
>tfw 5'4 and 128 pounds
i still look fat and need to get to 105-110 pounds by christmas
>>
File: U-511_3.jpg (283KB, 612x859px) Image search: [Google]
U-511_3.jpg
283KB, 612x859px
>5'9
>210 lbs
>no muscle, all fat
>got fit and started to eat right
>170 lbs, low body fat, can actually do some shit

Feels so good to be able to do normal human things desu. I love running, even though I need to work on my cardio more, because I used to not be able to run. Constantly touching my jaw and chest because collar bones and jawline. Do pushups for the hell of it because it used to be such an effort to get out of bed.

Still an autistic retard socially, but at least I have the confidence to scrape by, now. Getting fit saved my life.
>>
>>39530505
Great job, dood! Do you lift, and if so, what routine do you follow?
>>
>>39528510
a pound every two days?
what the fuck mnan
i started at 90kg start of last month and im at 83kg now
and that's like borderline starving myself

ive thought of donating blood sometimes because apparenyly that burns like 600kcal
>>
What's some good morning exercises to do in my room?
I've been doing some situps and back extensions every morning. Anyone got some complete programme they do? I have no training gear but assorted furniture for aid.
>>
File: 1504506232925.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504506232925.gif
901KB, 500x281px
Not /fit/ I'm a dyel cardio fag, but gained X pounds of fat and lost pounds of muscle during the summer, weight stayed the same
started jogging again this week, gotta find a place to lift in too
>>
>>39530529
I don't lift so much as just do well-rounded exercises. I don't do that much fancy stuff. Used to have a gym membership, but my gym legit got set on fire and so I started doing the 'home gym' meme and just progressed to some basic upkeep. I mostly follow the US Army regimen with some extra benching and the like.

I'm a big fan of simple, multi-purpose exercises because I'm a horrifically lazy person, so being able to work multiple things at once is great. I know this is sort of a meme, but I can't recommend pushups enough. Squats, with weight or alone, are immensely satisfying and really good.

I challenged my core with hundreds of sit ups and sally-ups. Less of a 'routine' overall, and more just some basic exercises everyone can do that have major results with effort.

I do definitely love benching though, and sometimes go with my one acquaintance I met at the gym. He switched and can now use a guest pass for me, so sometimes I'll still go to crank out some reps.
>>
>>39530193
>100 minutes for a total of 3.21 km
Something is wrong here because my walk to the bus stop is 1 km and takes 10 minutes tops
>>
>140
Lots of fat, no muscle.
Started running friday, planning to be running at least a half hour three days a week then figure out what to do from there. Breathing is a big problem though.
>>
>>39530716
Focus on distance, not time. Set a tempo to keep your breathing to, as well, so you can zone out and start making it more natural. Don't overdo, it's the fastest way to burn out.

If you're just starting out and you have a lot of weight to burn, start walking distances, not running. Walking is proven to be extremely effective, especially in the beginning of fitness, for building up cardiovascular health and burning the most calories and fat. It's also easy to start with and work up from.

Start walking maybe 1, 1 1/2 miles a day, and work up from there. Add short jogs/sprints into the walk, and then progress. Weight loss is slow. Doing too much or the wrong thing to start out will just hurt you and slow it down even more.

t. former fatblob
>>
>>39530644
I haven't done any physical activity in the past few years plus starving myself made me lose most if not all my muscular mass so I'm still getting used to walking regularly, I up the speed by one (.2) every 9 minutes which means it takes 90 minutes to reach 3/10, then 10 minutes to slow down, I plan on reducing the time at which I change the speed as I gain non stick legs
>>
>>39530536
I'm a manlet and I'm tracking my calories. Have you been tracking accurately?

>>39530598
Go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/
They'll be more helpful than me since I hate calisthenics.

>>39530716
Are you trying to lose fat, gain muscle, or both? If you're not already, following a lifting program will help you maintain what muscle you already have so your metabolism stays higher.
>>
>skeleton who can't gain weight without eating gross amounts of food and 90 minutes of lifting daily

I fucking hate my metabolism, and it doesn't help that I don't have an appetite and a low hunger response. I haven't eaten in 36 hours and could go run 3 miles right now if I felt like it. I better fucking live until I'm 100 from all this lack of eating. Studies show people who eat less live longer, although I'm on the far spectrum of that, so I'm probably fucking myself over.
>>
>>39530796
Oh, makes sense. Gambatte!
>>
>>39530839

Are all your family members skelly as well? Because it might switch when you get middle aged.
>>
>>39528805
Doing the same brobot. I've lost 25 lbs in 3 months myself supplemented with lifting. I haven't felt this good since I was 18 and semi-forced into manual labor minus the teen angst of a self-perceived bad situation. We can fall off the wagon sometimes but gotta get back on and maybe just maybe we're gonna make it
>>
>>39528510
I'm working on losing weight. Was 270lbs at the beginning of June, now I'm at 235lbs. I plan to get down to 200lbs by November. Depending on my body fat percentage by then, I will go on a bulk to slap on some muscle.
>>
i've set myself up to lose 60+lb. i'm 5'9 and i currently weight 190lb. i decided to start with the classic couch to 5k plan and then continue running.
i want to become a skeleton
>>
>>39530886
You're pretty astute, anon. Yes, my dad (and all of his male bloodline) was the same way, he was skin and bones until he hit 26 or so, which gives me a few more years until then. I'm hoping I follow the same pattern.
>>
>>39528510
Went from 320 to 155 with diet/cardio to 180 clean bulk. Took me about 3 years. This was about 3 years ago.

I'm not a robot anympre though. Took me well ocer a year off being /fit/ to get all the autism, hatred and awkwardness out of me. Even had a few gfs, including my oneitid, and slept with some clubsluts. It ended badly with my oneitis thou because it was my 1st relationship (I was 22) and she was ALOT more psycho than I expected. But the best thing about losing weight is how different people treat you. They literally treat you like a human and it feels nice.
>>
>>39530784
I said running but it was more like fast walking honestly.
Walking now feels like a waste of time since I already walk a mile roundtrip to campus and have walking for a PE requirement.

>>39530818
Lose fat. I don't really have any desire for muscle beyond capable legs.
>>
>>39530620
i love how women always stare at everything instead of minding their own bussiness. They're so innocent and easy to impress
>>
>>39530964
My bad. Either way, it sounds like you're doing the right thing, I just worry about fatbros that get so fed up that they go too hard and then lose their motivation from burnout and slow results. I support you, though. Losing weight is a battle, but god, oh god, it feels so good when you win.
>>
>>39530818
if i assume i need 2000kcal a day and restrict myself to 1000kcal a day then i should lose about a kilo each week
that's what i've been doing and it works

i don't understand how you could get a 7000kcal deficit in 2 days as you'd need to not eat anything and then also exercise worth 3000kcal

or is my math wrong?
>>
>>39530839
Have you tried actually tracking your calories consumed?

>>39530896
We're all gonna fuckin make it.

>>39530905
Good job, keep it up! 35 pounds in two months is a lot. Are you tracking your nutrition?

>>39530913
Me too bro. Manlets aren't meant to be joocy, just ottermode.

>>39530957
I am jelly of those feels. What lifting routine do you follow?
>>
>>39531101
Have you tried actually using a calculator to see how much you should be eating? Try this one: https://tdeecalculator.net/

I can almost guarantee you're able to eat more than you think. In that case, you can always choose to eat less to speed up your progress, but not by too much or you can burn out. Its generally not recommended to eat less than your BMR.
>>
>>39531103
I haven't, but it's - yeah, there's really no excuse, I know I should be paying more attention if I'm going to continue to complain about it to people. I know it's not this kind of thread, but the real underlying problem is no drive or motivation to get fit.
>>
I love seeing all these fatbots that are trying.

We'll take back our lives someday, bros. Keep at it.
>>
>>39531161
That's fair. Once you get that fire under your ass, you'll do what it takes.

>>39531191
Right? I didn't expect this kind of turnout to the thread. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39531215
Thanks, man. I just gotta find that fire.

>>39531191
From the low-end of the weight scale, I admire how much people work at losing weight, that's beating a lot of factors at once.
>>
>>39531148
it says 2200 a day
i have 1 meal a day

today i had 440 + 360 + 160
yesterday i had a microwave meal 700 and something to drink 200
everyday i try to stay under 1000

i don't think im doing something wrong myself im just astounded that he had so much progress so fast
>>
>>39530943

I was the same too, until I turned 28 or so, then I had a pretty impressive physique for some 10 years. Unfortunately I also inherited artrithis, poor back and other garbage so things are going pretty downhill now. Gets me a bit when I see a guy like Floyd Mayweather, being in such good shape at 40.
>>
>>39531263
>hope restored
Yeah, stuff like that just goes to show that genes really do play a big role in parts. Sometimes I wish I was a chunkster so I could just stave off the food, although that habit is only natural to me because of my genes as they are, so I guess it's a moot point.

It doesn't help that I'm some faggy green-eating guy who only eats organic food and as little processed shit as possibly. I'd love to be able to guilt-free dirty bulk on shitty mass gainers and boxed TV dinners.
>>
>>39530796
>plus starving myself made me lose most if not all my muscular mass
How'd you go about starving yourself and how much weight did you lose?
>>
>>39531252
Hey, if you can manage to only eat 1000 calories and stay happy, by all means. I just don't feel like that's maintainable.
>>
>>39531103
Atm it's a simple 2-3x a week full body routine that never goes past 45mins. I'm pretty jacked now and dont feel the need to grow bigger. I also take the bike to work twice a week (which is 45 mins to there and another 45 back.
But during weightloss I lifted twice and did cardio 4-5times a week. During bulk I did push/pull 4x a week.
It really comes down to slowly start changing your habits instead of doing everything all at once and getting a burnout like another anon said. And then just keep at it.
The difference in how better yoir life gets socially, sexually, physically and emotionally is almost incomprehenseble.
Atm I just do 1 compound lift for each major muscle 3x5. And then cycle accesory work. Haven't had a real routine for a year now as it's just to stay looking good instead of improving. I advice to just do your own research because most people dont knoW what the fuck they're talking about and almst teveryone gives contradictory, brosience-based and bad advice
>>
>>39531443
ive been doing it for a month now so its just my routine
at the start it was awful because i was hungry all the time but not so much any more
im very afraid of going outside for exercise and stuff so this is easier than forcing myself to go outside anyway
i might not be happy eating this little but im much less happy being fat desu
just gotta keep it up for a few more months!
>>
>>39531479
That's fair. I'm starting with Phrak's variant of the Greyskull LP with farmer's walks and planks added.

>>39531527
You can do it!
>>
>>39531572
if i fail ill kill myself so either way i win
thanks!
>>
>>39531378
It was involuntary, lack of food meant only one meal a day, starting with some milk in the morning then nothing but some shitty fast food until late at night for a long time. I'm not sure how much weight I lost but it was enough to make me want to try and better myself, it also left me with a pretty big butt and thighs but I'm not able to pull on my skin aside from certain parts, I'll go weight myself tomorrow and see if I can give you an estimate
>>
Bros I'm on the last 20lbs to my goal. I can't wait. I'm already half-decent for first cut, but soon ill be a full-blown normie. Then second bulk with maybe some slight steroids to make the most of it and then hover there.

I'm so excited
>>
>>39531572
Kek, what you are doing is almost tje same as I do except on day 1 I'd maybe do a few set for biceps, day 2, triceps and day 3 lateral raises or some rear delt excercise.
I love farmer walks and do them atleast once a week on non deadlift days. I also cycle an extra excercise 3x10 for chest and back. But I'm a bit more advanced.
Squatting 3x a week and doibg DL's once a week is enoigj for my legs/calves because of the cycling and monster legd I gained from being morbidly obese.
>>
>>39532120
Is your hairline already fucked? If it isn't you should seriously reconsider roiding. Balding prematurely isn't worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>39530382
I've been meaning to start tracking my nutrition because its really necessary. It would be pretty fucking lame to do all that work and end up just losing weight without gaining muscle.
>>
>>39532199
Nah it's pretty fucking good actually; thick, golden blonde hair. Yea that's always been a fear of mine, the premature balding.
>>
>tfw a poor skeleton neet fag that can't afford enough food to get big
>>
>>39530032
>telling someone with a bmi of 18.7 to lower their caloric deficit
Truly the blind leading the blind.
>>
>>39528510
I weigh 125, and I can jog 2km nonstop, plus lots of core strength from climbing trees.

Any fitness recommendations.
>>
>>39533260
>BMI
>2017

LOL SO BLIND XDDD
>>
>tfw started lifting at home since I'm too spooked by the Chads at the local gym

Well at least I'm getting some progress. I can't see it visually yet but I upgraded to twice the weight I started with and I'm not sore for 2-3 days afterwards like I used to be.

Working out at home is great because I can put something to watch on TV so I'm not completely bored.
>>
>>39528725
"Bearmode" is just a term fatasses who happen to be strong use to make themselves feel better about being incapable of controlling themselves at Golden Corral.
>>
File: 1494263119543.png (119KB, 594x578px) Image search: [Google]
1494263119543.png
119KB, 594x578px
>>39533412
SS + GOMAD if you're gonna start lifting weights need to put on the lbs. Good place to start is the sticky on fit.
>>39528510
Getting there been lifting for 2.5 years and hit my goal of a 3pl8 bench before cutting at the start of this summer. Was at 271 lbs at 6ft. Now I'm down to 238 and still going want to get down to about 220. I've started swimming instead of running because my gym has an indoor pool and love it. It is very hard to teach myself how to swim properly but taking it one step at a time.
Honestly without lifting I would have killed myself probably last summer. It saved me
>>
File: 1504607887748s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1504607887748s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Rowing athlete here.Im actually underweight but not skinny cause I have visible muscle mass and a 3 pack.My coach tells me to eat a lot to gain weight to gain more muscle to do better at rowing but I just can't do it.My stomach can't take much food.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.