[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahhh...tut tut tut Enjoy your three day weekend, wagecuck? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: neet.jpg (40KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
40KB, 409x409px
Ahhh...tut tut tut

Enjoy your three day weekend, wagecuck? I hope you celebrated the one day a year your hard work gets noticed. Now get some rest tonight, Mr. Shekelberg is going to want you in the office at 7am sharp.

Me? I'll be eating a Subway sandwich and practicing my Japanese before going to the gym tomorrow. Have fun!
>>
>>39528292
Imagine being so depressed at your lack of societal worth that you have to post things like this. Learning a new language and for what? To be able to read hentai? Get a grip, man.
>>
>>39528315
Shouldn't you be in bed ragie wagie?
>>
File: 1489872244208.jpg (18KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
1489872244208.jpg
18KB, 409x410px
Hello fellow NEET. How was your consecutive holiday? Wagies don't realize everyday is a holiday for us. I just got back from a charity speech for Harvey victims. Told them about the comforts of a NEET lifestyle. Many wagies will be rebuilding for them. I told them to take advantage of Government assistance. I received a well adorned applause. Tomorrow I'm going undercover in my armored car I bought using NEETbux. I will be going around stealing Wagies' checks. They will never suspect a thing. Fucking wagies.....
>>
>>39528395
Who ever said I was raging? I'm content with my life, I'm just laughing at yours.
>>
>>39528513
>I'm content with my life

and yet you felt the need to reply...really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
Being a NEET has it's perks, but it gets depressing sometimes.

My whole family is going to sleep so that they can go to work, but because I am physically and mentally disabled, I have a very hard time getting and keeping a job...

I'm just sitting here at damn near midnight drinking whiskey and browsing this board solely because it's at least a little comforting...
>>
>>39528857
>he doesn't spend his time building the next facebook

Ever figured you're just a low iq lazy fuck?
>>
File: 1502963373399.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502963373399.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
>>39528513
>content
>still replies
>>
>>39528513
Wagies exhibit harsh behavior because they know the life live is in shambles. My parents got ragie when I said I want to be NEET and not work. They are enslaved by a false prophet. They claim of the "American Dream" but have been cucking all of life. I use them as a tool and game the system for easy financial gain. They gave me a "loan" of $20000 so I can live on my own. They think I will pay it back, but have been conned. Legally the way the loan is set up, they can't force me to pay it back. They will be paying for it. Wagies are sheep.
>>
>>39528857
working a 40 hour work week is way more depressing. i drank a lot when i worked and now i just drink sparingly and get stuff done.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.