[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you actually been diagnosed with autism/aspergers/other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 248 - HDpOqGf.jpg (165KB, 809x1080px) Image search: [Google]
248 - HDpOqGf.jpg
165KB, 809x1080px
Have any of you actually been diagnosed with autism/aspergers/other forms of retardation or at least related to someone who has? Honest answers only please.
>>
>>39528042
No, I recently got back my psyche eval and had very low odds for autism. I've known many autistic people in my life though and can identify them. Autistic people tend to hate me. So does everyone else though so that's not strange.
>>
No, but everytime anons post the asperger's test, I get a 99% likelihood of being an ass burgers. My parents wanted to take me to a psych several times and i just said no and cried and they didn't make me go.
>>
File: 1471394777030.jpg (16KB, 223x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471394777030.jpg
16KB, 223x256px
I've been cursed with ass burgers
I've fixed most of it with brute fucking force, but i still got minor issues that fuck my shit up some days
>>
>>39528068
So what's holding you back, anon?
>>39528075
Why wouldn't you want to be checked up? I would think that provides some closure for explaining away deficiencies.
>>39528079
Do you have a high IQ?
>>
>>39528233
I got a 117 iq but my working memory is shit and I have the inattentive kind of ADHD and major depressive disorder with paranoid and avoidant traits
>>
Yes. Asperger's syndrome.

It's pretty hellish to wake up every day knowing that I'm living a gimped version of life due to my hindered social skills being fucking hardwored into me
>>
>>39528042
I was diagnosed with Multiple Personailty Disorder and violent psycopathy. When I was 3 I bit my nurse in the jugular and she died because of the blood loss. The doctors couldn't understand how I landed exactly on the vein. They were amazed and in fear because somehow they knew I knew exactly where to bite. This was only my first victim. In elementary school I walked up to a man standing close to the platform on the subway and I stood back to back with him when I heard the train arriving. At the precise moment I acted like I dropped something and I bent over to get it while pushing the man with my fanny. I don't think I need to tell you what happens when a train hits a person at 50 mph. It's ugly I'll tell you that much. I don't even remember that one it was one of my other personalities.

All I'm trying to say is :don't fuck with me kid.
>>
>>39528996
So you were just born a murderer?
>>
File: cripplingdepression.jpg (43KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
cripplingdepression.jpg
43KB, 319x310px
>>39528042
autism but with 120iq tested by an actual psychologist

got an A in differential equations without studying at all but didn't make friends
>>
>>39528042
I have a half brother with severe autism. He's 10 now, and he can't talk or anything, he just runs around and hoots and breaks things.
>>
>>39528042
I got diagnosed with autism when I was a toddler. Some of my earliest memories are going to speech therapy and I loved Sonic so much growing up I disliked my PS2 because it didn't have as many of his games as the GameCube.
>>
>>39528042
Yeah I got diagnosed with aspergers when I was in the 4th grade. Compared to others, I received a pretty light amount of it, just enough to hinder my social skills a bit. I've come a long way though but there is stuff that is just going to be tough for me.

>>39528862
i feel you senpai, we're living on a gimped version of life.
>>
>>39529027
Everyone is but SOCIETY teaches us it's WRONG when it's NATURAL.

I love to eat blood.
I'm just saying what everyone's thinking. You could say I'm the voice of my generation. Nobody can censor me.
>>
>>39529162
Stupid little meme queen
>>
Yep, autism, clinical diagnosis of HFA, I spent a week under observation following years of therapy. Luckily my rich family could afford that, but others end up suffering even more because they dont have those resources.
>>
>>39528042
I got diagnosed with autism around middle school. Not too surprising since i was known to sperg out when i was younger and was a complete failure socially. The spergouts have disappeared since then, but the social part has hardly improved and i still get way too much into my hobbies
>>
>>39529215
> queen
I got chills and an erection. Call me your bitch. Call me your slut. Call me your whore, your cumhole, your slave. Call me your princess.
>>
>>39528996
That's fascinating if real. It's like you were born the perfect killing machine.
I'd like to see all the people who think humans are born inherently good see this.
>>
File: heretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
heretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>39528042
>wearing a depiction of a man suffering in order to get men to click to see your tits more so you get self-validation
Disgusting.
>>
>>39529066
Why are so many autistic people drawn to sonic the hedgehog? It just seems so bizarre.
>>
>>39529447
Where is God's temple?
>>
>>39529380
Only if you change your ways and walk the path of good. Then I will call you that stuff.
>>
>>39529441
Definitely real laddie.
I'm the Scot personality inside this here body.
>>
I'm almost certain I'm on the spectrum. When I brought it up with my psychiatrist she just danced around it. I think she didn't want to confirm my suspicions because she didn't want to add that label to me when I only meet up with her to monitor my antidepressants.
>>
>>39529471
I don't know what kind of question this is.
>>
>>39529531
Yarrgg
and I'm the pirate personality me hearty.

Do you see how quickly my personality varies?
>>
>>39529531
More like you're a liar lol
>>
>>39529531
>larping this hard
>this post not being original
>>
>>39529461
Sonic the Hedgehog is intentionally edgy, meant to make Mario look kind of like a pussy. Autistic people are less likely to have the emotional intelligence to see the intentional side of it and think that Sonic is cool, while normal people wouldn't be caught dead being such a tryhard.
>>
>>39528042
I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 8. To be fair, anti-social behavior and social anxiety were my only symptoms. They remain my only symptoms.
>>
>>39529545
God's temple is the body of all believers. God lives inside us.
How dare you call God's house disgusting.
>>
My friend's brother had autism. His whole family treated the kid horrible. One day my friend had to send me a file for school, but accidentally sent the wrong file. It was a video he had filmed for his family therapist of the family physically abusing the poor autist.
>>
>>39529600
So you're basically just a slightly more robot version of a robot?
>>
>>39529680
Basically. I get a little pissed when people on here act like I can't be a robot if I'm not a virgin or if I have a big dick. It's annoying to have people pretending to be autistic to absolve themselves from blame for the sorry state their life is in.
If you aren't on the spectrum or at least have OCD then you're not a robot.
>>
File: brown watching 3rd impact.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
brown watching 3rd impact.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>39528079
how do you exactly go about "fixing most of it"? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
my IQ is 86 and I've been diagnosed with autism and OCD
>>
My older brother has autism. Clinically retarded, low IQ. I'm genetically related, so it's possible I'm on the spectrum as well, never been evaluated though. The signs are there though. We grew up poor and I didn't have a particularly happy childhood. I had poor social skills as a kid. I have no friends. Still not very good or fluent at speaking. Not gifted or talented in anything, so I suspect I have low-average IQ; did horribly in college and currently dropped out.

I don't think there's been a day where I haven't thought about killing myself.
>>
>>39528233
I was afraid I'd be diagnosed with something else in addition to asperger's or get put in a psych ward.
>>
>>39528042
My younger brother's unironically autistic
It's kinda sad, because he's not the smart autistic but he's not the retarded autistic. He suffers from extreme anxiety almost all the time and cannot stand certain places and people because of the smell, so he's probably going to stay a kissless virgin NEET living with my parents for, possibly, forever
>>
>>39528042
I want to sucky the boobies and put penis in assy.
>>
I got diagnosed with ass burgers as a child, and it's only spiraled from there.
>>
>>39528042
asperger's here

I am well adjusted to platonic sociability and most other normie aspects of life but I never had any way of learning how normies have sex.
>>
>>39528042
I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 5. It has impaired my social skills but luckily I have some friends.
>>
File: 1456196293513.jpg (241KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1456196293513.jpg
241KB, 640x635px
>>39528042

It costs 2 grand to get tested and I already get autismobux. every councilor, psychiatrists, and psychologist I've ever met says I appear to have it. Hell when I first met my cousins a few years ago they flat out asked if I have autism. I guess mine's pretty obvious to spot.
>>
>>39531185
what's his iq?
>>
>>39530025
damn nigga you're fucking dumb as shit
>>
>>39529766
Schizoid can be robots too.
>>
>>39532123
could you please define robot
>>
File: 1503301172964.gif (501KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1503301172964.gif
501KB, 342x342px
>tfw you have mild Asperger's
>>
>>39528042
My little brother has high functioning autism. He was really stressful to deal with growing up but now he's alright. The only issue is that our mother enabled him because she didn't know how to take care of him and now he's a NEET despite having a lot of potential. We get along well.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if I have autism or ass burgers
>>
File: pepe.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
I don't have autism, but I do have a hole in my brain and some serious neurological disorder that prevents me from bettering my life. They're not sure if it's dementia, brain cancer or something else but I'll black out for several hours randomly and I have various other health issues.

I'd like to think this is why I'm retarded. In reality it's probably a mixture of bad life choices, an inability to grapple with reality and a tendency to run away whenever a situation gets uncomfortable. Not like it matters though
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.