[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw work tomorrow >mfw i wasted this whole 3 day weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504402978624.jpg (28KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1504402978624.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>mfw work tomorrow
>mfw i wasted this whole 3 day weekend shitposting on 4chan and drinking beer
>>
>>39527784
what boards do yu browse?
>>
>>39527784
Should of done pot instead
>>
>>39527813

Fuck. Besides this one? Way too many.

b, k, hr, s, hc, ck, pol, out, tv, vr, fa, g, o

b, pol and k are my go to boards
>>
File: nutcracking spring.gif (2MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
nutcracking spring.gif
2MB, 636x357px
>>39527784
Are you b8ing for wagecuck memes?
>>
>>39528060

No. I was a former NEET for 5 years, finally got a job and now make great money. Just have no time, and the time I do have I find myself wasting. I don't know how some people work, have a family, go to school etc.
>>
haha how is that wasted?
>>
>>39528242
I didn't do anything to further my place in life. I've been pretty good about that lately.
>>
File: 1504580836846.gif (82KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1504580836846.gif
82KB, 494x332px
>>39527784
yep, totally wasted my weekend as well. I can't even fucking force myself to play video games
>>
>>39527784
As opposed to wasting every two day weeken and probably most of your free time everyday?
>>
>>39527784
Hell yeah, this is the self-loathing thread I've been waiting for.

It's alright anon, I was a degenerate and ERP'd furryshit for the better half of my waking hours. Sometimes you just need a hard fall to entice you to get back up. I also have work and need to get to sleep soon.

Buck up champ, at least you wasted your weekend in a normie way, not by roleplaying [REDACTED]
>>
Who even enjoys weekends when you know you have to go back and slave away after it's over. I'd rather just work 6 and a half days per week because at least then you can make more shekels and are so numbed and in rhythm that you have no time to focus on depression.
>>
>>39528514
>not just working 4 12 hour days with 4 days off

kek
>>
>>39528547
The point it to have no time to focus on misery. How about 6 12 hour days and 4 hours on the 7th day
>>
wasted the whole weekend hungover and stressing over a girl. glad to be going back to work tomorrow.
>>
>>39528591
Fuck that, I'll move to Japan if I want to suffer for the corporation. I am jealous of your mindset though, I wish I could work that many hours and not feel completely whacked-out by the end of it. I need a very precise balance of free time, work time, and errand time to be happy and it sucks. I'd rather just dump all of it into one aspect.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.