[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >go to ice cream shop with parents >they order their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

File: icecream.png (1010KB, 771x628px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.png
1010KB, 771x628px
>21
>go to ice cream shop with parents
>they order their ice creams flawlessly
>girl looks at me and asks "what can I get for you?"
>start sperging out
>"uh, uh... c-can I get the oreo kind, one scoop"
>she looks at me with the most bored facial expression in existence
>I begin to repeat my order
>some other customer butts in and interrupts me to get something from her
>the girl looks at me again
>I say my order again
>"what kind of cone?"
>I look back at my parents like a 4 year-old needing help
>"uh a small one please"
>she just looks at me
>dad says "no, what kind of cone do you want" and points to the display with the variety of cones
>shit I didn't see that
>"oh, a cake cone I guess"
>miserable wagecuck girl finally begins scooping my ice cream with murder in her eyes

sorry if boring but this shit just kills me inside. This is why I stay inside.
>>
>>39527445
Don't ever post this or anything else ever again you fucking disgrace. God, I feel bad for your parents.
>>
>>39527445
>this but just ordering a happy meal
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WANT JUST PUT SOMETHING IN THE FUCKING BOX THAT I CAN DIGEST YOU DIFFICULT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>ordering yourself

You've lived with your parents for 21 years, how have they not figured out what kind of ice cream you'd like?
>>
Jesus fucking christ what an awful post get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>39527445
Dude that's fucking brutal, that stuff can ruin your day.

Also,

>not having every line you are going to say planned out in your head

Nice picture by the way. Saved.
>>
>>39527445
>This is why I stay inside.

Staying inside is exactly why you're like that in the first place
>>
>>39527597
yeah we need more threads about sex huh?
you get the fuck out of here fucking idiot
>>
File: 1498384373703.jpg (58KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498384373703.jpg
58KB, 500x411px
>> 39527514(You)
>> 39527597(You)
>> 39527757(You)
reddit normies get out
>>
This used to happen to me back when I was in high school. My parents used to control every thing in my life and I had zero confidence due to that.
After going to college, I had control of my life which improved my confidence and self-esteem.

Perhaps it's time for you to stop depending on your parents
>>
>>39527879
>Acting like a newfag
Nice try robotfag
>>
>>39527445
>the virgin ice cream supplication
>>
>>39527522
this to be originally honest family
>>
>>39527856
>if it isn't one pile of shit it has to be the other
>>
File: 1502765144971.jpg (253KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
1502765144971.jpg
253KB, 1000x684px
>>39527445
Fuck those sassy wagecucks
>>
>>39527514
First time i laughed at anything on 4chan for months.

>>39527445
Pretty common for even normalfags to feel awkward outside with their parents. Socialize more and you will feel less awkward which is likely the core issue.
>>
File: 0520 - TgArfB6.png (59KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
0520 - TgArfB6.png
59KB, 525x488px
>>39527445
my god what were you even doing in the moments before ordering?
you need to realize that if you're going to sperg out you need to go into places with a battleplan
if you're not going to conversate anyway take your time reading over the entire menu while you're in line
>>
>>39527445
I'm a confident fat robot, they always expect me to be a mess and struggle to say anything but then I look them at the eye and use a clear and forward tone to order
>And what can I get you?
I order
>Yes, sir, this is your number please wait to be called
>>
me "Can I get a large big Mac meal with coke"
wagie "what drink would you like?"
me "coke"

why the fuck do they do this everytime , I just want a flawless order with the cost of the food to be their response
>>
>>39528264
>wagie working at mcshekels
They're just following a robotic formula ingrained in memory. They're not capable of advanced thought. Theres a reason salaryslaves like me make more money.
>>
>>39528264
Coke being my least favorite soda flavor aside, a lot of normies think coke = carbonated beverages in general. Yes, they are that fucking retarded. They think "coke" means "any fucking carbonated beverage".

So since you like that stuff, you're probably going to have that problem again. Switch to root beer or something, it's what I order when I go to Mcdicks, and I don't have this issue.
>>
>>39528264
Most fastfood wagies are automatons, they have their set way in asking how you want your order r
>>
>>39527445
You probably have had a traumatic event where you were the center of attention and people were laughing at you. Am I correct?
>>
>>39528150
This
Plan everything ahead, execution must be perfect
""" Robot """
>>
You should have ordered two scoops.
>>
>>39528264
ive never had this issue but i only go to wendeys.
>>
>>39528264
When I was working at McDonalds you do the same thing so much you don't really register what the person who is talking to you is saying. When it was busy I would forget the order and face the second after it was done.

also some people are retarded and use "coke" to describe all soda
>>
>>39527445
what kind of 21 year old gets ice cream with their parents? what a fucking loser you can't even order for yourself wow
>>
>>39527445
I know the feel anon. im in the same position.
>>
>>39527445
>dad says "no, what kind of cone do you want"
I would kill him right there on the spot
>>
>>39527445
What a stupid roastie she is. That sounds soul crushing though, tbqh.
How was your ice cream anyway?
>>
>>39529450
it was fine, nothing great. Oreo cheesecake sounds better than it actually is
>>
>>39527445
Dude remember, you're no doubt way overanalyzing it.
The wagecuck doesn't care at all, just trying to get through it. The murder in her eyes might have just been from working the past six hours.
And maybe you looked back to your parents for guidance but you'd do the same thing if you were with friends as if to say "what do you guys think/what are you guys getting?"
You're overanalyzing bro, little sperg-y but definitely not as bad as all y'all are making it out to be.
>>
>go to subway with step dad who was some kind of insane person in retrospect
>they ask me what kind of bread
>"any kind"
I sincerely did not understand the question or options.

I cringed and wanted to die.
>>
>>39529465
>cheesecake
Why do ppl like this shit so much? I can accept cheese in pizza or a burger but not in a fucking desert like it was a sweet
>>
thats adorable anon will you be my retarded bf?
>>
>>39527445
I got a laugh out of this story, thanks OP.
>>
GOD THIS IS JUST. ME.
>>
>>39527445
This used to be me. I started to be more playful with people I meet outside but it's all through animosity towards them. I tell them jokes as a way to boost my ego by being able to guess their mindless sense of humor. I'm not saying this is a good thing by the way. I even overtly pretend to be a clueless idiot which really gets employees laughing but I understand the true horror in feeling that way and I despise them for thinking jokes like that are actually funny.
>>
This is not virgin behavior, this is autism, why haven't you applied for autismbux?
>>
>dad tells me to bring home fish and chips
>never ordered fast food before
>asked to repeat order twice
>hear a fat guy waiting for his food laugh at me
>finally get through with the wageslave
>wait 10 minutes in agony
>one woman gives me a motherly smile
>take my order
>run home

Haven't had fast food since.
>>
>>39527445
Similar thing happened to me today but I was alone
>drive to take out place
>it's kinda like subway where the worker makes your food and you tell them what you want on it
>there's only like 4-5 people in there but it's really loud for some reason
>qt worker comes up to take my order
>end up having to repeat myself multiple times because she can't hear me
>every time she doesn't hear me I kinda give her a smile to let her know I'm not a complete suicidal piece of excrement
>she just gazed into my soul with a blank stare as if questioning why I would even think about smiling in her direction
>fumble through my order while smiling and nodding
>leave with a spike in anxiety and another memory to add to the cringe vault
On the upside I guess since this memory will be haunting me for years to come I might forget some other cringy memory.
>>
>>39529230
No, you'd tug on his pant leg and say "dad-dy! you're embarrassing me!" before returning to getting flustered and red-faced at your ice cream order.
>>
was it a cold stone creamery? i'd have made her sing their stupid songs for being so terrible at customer service.
>>
>>39527514
I'm dying, that was so fucking mean and so fucking funny
>>
>the virgin purchase
>the chad transaction
>>
>>39527445
Something like that happened to me at the mall. I was going to buy a Christmas present and didn't want to spend too much money. When I told the clerk I only wanted to spend $100 her facade of ploiteness and smiles vanished and she pulled out the items in that price range like I was wasting her time.

I almost bought something, but then I figured this cunt probably makes commission, so I walked away and told her flatly "no thanks."
>>
>>39527445
Someone make a "Virgin vs Chad" comic about this please.
Chad:
>makes his way across the crowd to the front of the line, nobody dares stopping him
>infinite self-confidence
>very loud and nice voice at the same time, you will always undersand what he said and if you don't he laughs at you
>the female cashier falls in love with him, is pleased to take his order

Virgin:
>quiet
>weak low voice
>has to repeat his order at least two times, sounds like
>stares down, struggles to make eye contact with cashier
>avoids places with too much people because it's too loud
>>
>>39530636
make it yourself anon
stop being the cancer killing this site
>>
>I look back at my parents like a 4 year-old needing help
-_-

At least you didn't use your dad as a proxy and whisper your order into his ear so he could do it for you like most of the spergs ITT probably have and would have done.
>>
File: 1504556588566.jpg (84KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504556588566.jpg
84KB, 700x512px
I really hate the idea of literally bossing around an ice cream shop worker to scoop out ice cream and put on toppings for me.

Just go to fucking Yogurtland, Menchies or whatever self-serve-by weight streamlined ice cream places you have or buy it in the frozen desserts aisle at the store.
>>
File: sweating Rubio.jpg (135KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
sweating Rubio.jpg
135KB, 634x474px
I'm really thankful I grew out of my super autistic ways when it comes to ordering food. Up until I was about 20, I couldn't order without stuttering and making a fool of myself. Now I can function within society.
>>
>>39527445
this sounds exactly like something that would've happened to me in that situation

I don't know what it is about going up to a counter and ordering something, but I forget how to talk, temporarily lose all social skills, and just uncomfortably stand there like an idiot.

Having my parents nearby makes it a lot worse, because most of my self-esteem and validation comes from successfully doing things independently. In fact usually it's them that are making me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious enough to the point where I crap out like you did.

And then they proceed to lecture me about it right there in public. Dad with his loud I-don't-care-where-I-am voice and mom with her condescending irritating mosquito-buzz voice. It's almost like they want other people to hear

And then they wonder why I don't like going places with them
>>
>>39529651
iT'S NOT fucking normal cheese you MONG
>>
Try to exposure yourself to more social situations and you should overcome this. I was like this as well, and the reason is because of growing up with overprotective parents and sisters, who also always treated me like a child who needs to be helped with literally everything resulting in me being a fucktard.
>>
>>39527445
You poor bastard.
F
>>
>>39527445
how was the ice cream
>>
>>39527445
How do you manage to fuck up something so simple.

Original.
>>
>>39527445
Yeah I've noticed whenever I order food with parents I sorta hung back for them to do it for me. So recently I began ordering first and making my own orders - just talk loudly(since robot normal volume is quiet for everyone else) and clearly, and everything will be fine.
>>
>ready for waffle cone
>they out
>panic
>sugar cone too small and ice cream will drip off but cup allows more ice cream at the expense of edible cone
>line getting antsy
>go rogue
>make it a shake
>shake takes 5 minutes
>only one person working
>line pissed
>slam down 10 and leave without change or receipt
Why the fuck are expectations a thing
>>
>>39531249
this

breaking away from a smothering helicopter family does wonders

I think people severely underestimate how badly overprotective parenting can fuck someone up
>>
>>39527445
She wasn't looking at you with a bored facial expression. That's just her expression. Everyone does that. It's your napoleon complex that makes you think everything is about you.
She stared at you not because you are the only one there acting abnormally. She was just waiting for input like an NPC. Her job is boring.
She isn't miserable. That's in your head because you are projecting. She's bored.
She didn't have murder in her eyes. That's you thinking everything is about you again.

You've lived in a universe that consists of your room and you for the last 20 years. In that universe everything revolves around you. When you step outside into the real universe you are ill equipped to deal with it.
Be thankful you are not a Chinese peasant or an Indian untouchable. If you lived in any other country you would be DEAD by now.
>>
I get so nervous about looking like a fool in public I almost never leave my apartment. Sometimes it takes me 20 minutes of pacing around and taking deep breaths before I'm able to leave. I have to think hard about exactly what I'm going to say in public. If something catches me off guard I break down and turn into a fool. I'm 26 years old.
>>
File: 215.jpg (36KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
>>39528427
>the virgin one scoop vs the chad two scoops
>>
Yesterday I was literally being mocked by some teenagers in the street, when I was just minding my own business. And OP thinks he has it bad.
>>
>>39531142
Personally I am cringy autistic sometimes but other times I'm quite the opposite and other times I'm just normal. I never grew out of it I have always been like this.
>>
File: euugh.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
euugh.png
112KB, 294x256px
>go to pizza shop
>roastie slut at the counter looking bored
>"hi can I get a large pizza please, hawaiian, garlic bread, and a 2L coke please"
>she just looks at me for 30 seconds and then rings up my order
>tells me it'll be $34.60
>give her two twenties
>she shuts the till
>ask for my change back
>she says "sir you have to ask during the order if you want the change back"
>has to go get a manager to override the till and get my change
>wait 30 minutes for the pizza
>take it home
>open the box, pizza looks fine
>go to grab a slice of garlic bread
>it has bones in it
>they were meant to give me the boneless kind

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
I go to Subway and I read a script off of my phone. They ask the same questions and all.
>>
File: IMG_20170905_012942.jpg (46KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_012942.jpg
46KB, 1024x962px
>>39527445
Anon this post really speaks to me, I'm pretty sure I've had this exact thing happen to me before. Really, it's like this whenever I go out to eat

Why am I like this
>>
>>39531366
Honestly you should've just ignored the line. If people want to get upset at one worker doing their shit they shouldn't be standing in line
>I work at a restaurant and I see this shit all the time
It infuriates me
>>
>>39527445
I know this feel. Mostly because my vision sucks and I can't see the menu, if I go to a place I've never been before I'm fucked.
>>
>>39527445
You think that's bad you should have seen me try to open a bank account talking to the wage ccuk chinks and shit skins
They were like literally acting like I'm retarded just because I couldn't understand their stupid ass accents
Fuck Canada, man
>>
>>39531939
>programming lecture at uni
>lecturer has really thicc chinese accent
>starts talking something about a washing machine
>find out later he was talking about the java virtual machine

reeee
>>
>>39531939
It's like that here in US in a lot of places too.

We have the rude blacks or Hispanics who are slow and barely competent, or the Asians that you can barely understand and have no personality

Imagine our shithole countries in another decade or so.
>>
>>39527445
nigger i got this shit down when i was 10
>>
>>39531510
Me too and i'm 24. It's not going to get better is it.
>>
>>39531767
>Garlic bread
>the boneless kind
What fucking garlic bread has bones in it??
>>
>>39531767
That stacey must make loads of money with that tactic, most turbocucks would silently accept being robbed
>>
>>39527445
"a cake of cone" hahaha
>>
>>39531503
this desu

Just ask what your options are if you're unsure about the menu. They watch people staring blankly at it all day anyway.
>>
>>39532090
It's a meme, you dip
Fucking origami
>>
>>39527445
>This is why I stay inside.
Because you can't order icecream?
You're literally pic related
>>
fast foods easy, you literally just say a number
>>
File: 1502610847534.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502610847534.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>18
>ordering food to go at a pizza place
>had information relayed to me from my mother that when you order food to go at the counter that they just bring it to you when it's done
>20 minute est. wait time for my food
>go sit down at a booth and wait
>20 minutes passed, no food
>30 minutes passed, no food
>group of pre-teen stacy's starting to give me looks for sitting there alone for so long doing nothing
>end up waiting 45 minutes total until I go up to the counter and ask if it's done
>turns out they only bring your food to you if they know you
>mfw
>>
>>39533707
Is that kot okay?
>>
https://psychcentral.com/disorders/avoidant-personality-disorder-symptoms/
>>
>>39527445
I hate going out with myparents even though they're really nice people...just makes me feel like a little boy. I feel you op
>>
File: 1503224310973.jpg (18KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1503224310973.jpg
18KB, 370x699px
>>39533793
My dad is a fucking sperg with absolutely zero patience for anything and he'll openly bitch.
My mom is pretty normal when she's out, but she can do some annoying shit and she always gets mad at my dad even when he isn't doing anything wrong.
When I'm with one of them, there aren't any problems because I know how to handle them. When I'm with both of them, it's a complete shitshow because they just set each other off and I have to basically babysit them.
>>
>>39533707
sounds like a shit night
>>
Now you know how to do it next time. I had similar problems when ordering at Subway. Of course, I was alone.
>>
>>39530109
>another memory to add to the cringe vault
I'll be using that expression.
>>
>>39527445
>be at subway
>social anxiety kicks in
>have an extremely tense murderous stare as a result
>I can hear a group of teenagers next to me mockingly commenting about how they think i'm gonna kill them
>cringe hard but maintain my composure and pretend they don't exist
>return home and have a mental breakdown

One of my worst spergout moments.
>>
The amount of people laughing at this just goes to show how normie infested r9k is now.

Things like this are my life. I just have to deal with it now.
>>
>Go to subway
>Want to get a foot long meatball sub
>Reciting it in my head the whole time i wait in line
>My turn comes up
>Start fumbling and try to say footlong and meatball at the same time
>"hi i'd like a football"
>Die a little inside
>>
>>39527445
Feel ya bro. It's that 2 second look of disgust in their eyes that stings for a week after.

And people think I'm weird when I tell them I "get" suicide bombers.
>>
>>39527920
The Chad Frozen Feast
>Girl working the counter gives him her number without him asking
>Orders via telepathy, cone is already waiting when he approaches counter
>Other customers shut up and move out of his way as he approaches
>Orders six scoops of vanilla in an extra chocolaty cone
>Shop pays him for the marketing opportunity
>>
>>39536621
Suicide bombers are more often than not the Chadest of Islamic Chads, not socially awkward autists.
>>
That's why i'll never go to a food place. I wouldn't even know how to order at Subway.
>>
File: imagemacro (82).jpg (32KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
imagemacro (82).jpg
32KB, 300x359px
>>39529651
>He doesn't like mascarpone
>He doesn't like to eat cheeses for dessert
>He thinks desserts need to be sweet
>>
>>39530890
Oh god that reminds me of the first time i ever went to one of those self serve places
>9th grade
>Menchies opens up near my house
>Mom takes my brother and I there to try it out
>Thought price was based on the size of the cup itself so i get a medium and fill it to the brim with frozen yogurt
>"Uh anon you know you have to pay by the weight of it right?"
>Start sperging out and now its too late because i cant just throw it away
>Have to shamefully eat like 14 dollars worth of frozen yogurt in one sitting
>Mom still laughs at me for it to this very day every time we pass a frozen yogurt place
>>
>>39536641
Maybe in the West, when I saw the vids from Syria it was clear a lot of the drivers were cripples or mentally fucked people. They do it for the virgins after all.
>>
File: 1352168211160.jpg (18KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
1352168211160.jpg
18KB, 300x323px
>>39527522
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WANT

Then don't order you massive autist.
>>
>>39536696
They do it because they are specifically chosen for being physically/mentally deficient. ISIS in Syria needs the manpower, so they are obviously not going to waste perfectly capable men for suicide attacks with a high failure rate.
>>
>>39527445
That's why I only go to places where you can order by machine these days.
Machines don't make me sperg out. Machines are nice.
>>
>>39527445
This always happens to me.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
It's a big reason i stopped eating out
>>
>>39536732
True though the drivers gotta be competent enough to reach the target and not chicken out. Could be propaganda, but they say most of them are volunteers.

I probably would sign up for something like that if I believed in the cause.
>>
File: 1499307354616.png (121KB, 1621x985px) Image search: [Google]
1499307354616.png
121KB, 1621x985px
>>39527445
Anon, is this you?

Original post.
>>
>>39528039
kek this board is awful now. worst on 4chan
>>
>>39536775
They pressure those who are otherwise incapable of offering anything substantial to the cause into these positions.

It is those who, though willing to help and brainwashed enough to die for Jihad, are deemed unable to offer any meaningful aid through other means.
>>
>>39536635
kek saved mein nigger
>>
>>39533489
Where did this shit meme take off
>>
>>39536850
Some stupid youtube video made it popular although the "boneless" thing has kind of always been around, it just wasnt extremely popular until then.
>>
>>39536821
well do you think any of us really have something to contribute through other means? If I had money or physical capabilities I probably wouldn't be so attracted to suicide
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.