[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to write a paper until the end of the month >want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: despair.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
>have to write a paper until the end of the month
>want to start early so I don't have any stress but I can't
>keep delaying it
>can't even do things that are fun and help me in my studies like programming without feeling guilty for not doing my work
>end up doing nothing

Get me off this ride.
I can't work, I can't do anything useful and even when I try to relax I've got this constant bad feeling that suffocates me. I'm even beginning to have nightmares about other unrelated stuff.
>>
>>39527125
I don't know if it will work, but just go into it thinking you're only going to type like 50 words or only spend like 15 minutes on it.
A lot of times I just need to start, and this sometimes helps for me
>>
>tfw have to write a 15 page aper at the end of the semester
The fucking hell? How the fuck am I supposed to come up with 15 pages worth of content??
>>
>>39527125
Just do a little bit each day. Type up a draft, do some research, make some bullet points. Even the smallest amount of progress will help take the edge off and help you enjoy your time off. It's not like you're gonna write the whole thing in one day.
>>
>>39527356
Double-spaced.
>>
>>39527376
Yeah it is double spaced. All my papers have been. Most I've ever had to write was 10 pages once and that was over a topic of my choosing. This one won't be.
>>
File: youwillnevermeetlain.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
youwillnevermeetlain.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
>>39527319
>>39527373

That's actually some really good advice, thanks.
I just feel like I have to invest a lot into researching before I can even find out what kind of topic I want to choose. So I can't type even a single sentence because I haven't even choosen what to write about.
>>
>>39527418
Writing a paper is algorithmic. You research your topic, create a database of atomic facts related to that topic with sources, then arrange those facts into related groups, then sort those groups into an explanatory order. Add an introduction, a summary, and some analysis to make it flow naturally, and you have a full paper. If it's too short, just find more facts.
>>
>>39527550
Not him but, I'm gonna use this next time, thanks!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.