[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /druguser/ here? """drug-free"""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 98

Who /druguser/ here?
"""drug-free""" alcohol/nicotine/caffeine/prescription users not allowed.
>>
i took 8mg of subutex about 13.5 hours ago and i'm still fucked. really powerful drug. odd though, even though it's an opioid it's made me quite agitated.
>>
>>39526978
Smoking weed right now.

wut up
>>
>>39526978
nice post do you like to vape hash as well?
>>
>>39526887
I used to do drugs. I've done shrooms, Molly, Sally, weed(which i still use), vyvanse, adderall, Ritalin, cocaine, crack, meth, 2Ci-NBome, xanax, klonopin, K2 spice, ketamine, extracted dextromothorphan from cough syrup, hydrocodone, Valium, and ativan. And some other prescriptions and research chemicals probably.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
Just sipping an up and go after taking a couple of oxy and listening to come music. Feels good man
>>
>>39527057
I'm about to take Mdma with some friends this weekend. Any advice for a first time user?
>>
>>39526953
That is a drug for white trash and homeless why do you do it?

I can get ecstasy pills for 15-20 bucks that fuck me up way worse and I like pain killers but never will do that
>>
>>39527057
Oh and Acid. And also opium.
>>
>>39526887
I drink two cups of black coffee on rare occasion and my heart feels like it's about to explode. I have no idea how you guys do it. Just be safe and don't go doing dumbshit, enjoy it otherwise!
>>
I do cocaine pretty regularly, molly and acid occasionally.
>>
>>39527108
i've never taken it before. i like trying new drugs. i really like it; definitely the longest-lasting drug i've tried asides from some benzos.
>>
>>39527057
>extracted dextromothorphan from cough syrup
Yourself or the pure DXM pills? I've been wanting to robotrip but I don't feel like choking down 1000 gel caps.
Plus I'm on Wellbutrin and would be very fucked if I actually did it :shrug_emoji:
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (72KB, 819x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
72KB, 819x960px
>>39526887
Not me. Used tons of hard drugs starting at 16, back in January hit rock bottom and now I can't really do drugs. I reluctantly tried ketamine a month or so ago. Was nice for sure, great anti depressant. Unfortunately I can't find anymore. Mostly I just drink a beer or two every day. I constantly think of smoking weed but it always makes me too anxious and uncomfortable.
>>
>>39527098
Not really. If it's a white/clear translucent rock that means it's more likely to be good shit. If it's powder or some kind of colored powder it's probably got cut. It should taste kind of bitter but not entirely disgusting. I don't think that it will numb your lips. It will just make you feel extremely good and happy. There's a reason it's called ecstasy. Cause you feel like you're in ecstasy. It can be slightly trippy but most just feelings of pure happiness. Don't take too much or you can get sick from serotonin syndrome. Do between .1 and .5 grams at the absolute max I would.
>>
>>39527240
How intense is the come up usually? I'm a pretty nervous guy and don't want to start freaking out in the middle of the party.
>>
a few weeks ago i took way too much xanax. so much i was high for literally most of the week. i didn't realise it was still in my system until 4 days after taking it and i tried to do some acid and almost nothing happened.
>>
>>39527367
depends on how much you're taking. when i was a teenager i used to do really ridiculously high doses of mdma, and even though i was socially anxious i never had any semblance of difficulties with anxiety when i was on mdma, not even on the come-up. obviously it might be different for you though.
>>
>>39527367
If it's good stuff it's the easiest come up to handle. If you keep the dose low and it's real mdma you won't feel very speedy you should just feel happy. It will help you get you out of your shell if anything. If you feel really speedy and not very happy that's how you'll know it's not real and probably something else. Like I said clearish crystals means it's great shit. Powder with some crystals is okay. Full on powder or colored shit or pills means it's cut. You probably will be fine no matter what but if it's one of the latter two you might want to skip out if you want to err on the side of caution.
>>
>>39527403
did you remember anything?
>>
>>39527367
Like I said. I would do a minimum of .1 grams and a max of .5.
>>
>>39527513
Dude, more like .1 at minimum at .2 at maximum. Half a gram is not good for you, trust me.
Have some info https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/MDMA
>>
>>39527057
I've taken MDMA, weed, codeine, cocaine, amphetamines, 25I-NBOMe, 2C-B, diamorphine hydrochloride, buprenorphine, heroin, xanax, valium, spice, ketamine, dextromethorphan and some other stuff I've forgotten probably.

Out of all of those the only one I've disliked would be 25I-NBOMe. I've done it three times. The first time, I stripped myself naked and ran around outside in the middle of the night. Prior to this, desperately thirsty, I drank some piss which I had in a glass in my room. I nearly pulled my testicles off. The second time, I attacked my friend and got arrested and taken to hospital. The third time was awful but I controlled myself this time.
>>
>>39527427
>>39527448
I'm probably just over thinking it - my friends are pretty great so I'm sure to have a good time . Thanks for the advice
>>39527513
Yeah, I'll probably do 120mg
>>
>>39527596
NBOMe is complete shit I'm amazed that you did it not twice but three times.
it's pretty much universally disliked. i'd rather do DOM
>>
>>39527567
Yeah you're right. .5 is a lot.
>>
>>39527461
Not in the first few hours after taking it, no. My roommates found me in distress in my room with money and drugs thrown about all over the place. I have no recollection of this. I went to sleep and when I woke up at like 5am I felt great. I was actually still really fucked though because I fell down some stairs twice. I broke into a park and fucked around on the swings. I went shopping later, then fell asleep at like 2pm. This continued for a week, and it was only after that I realised I was probably still inebriated during this period. I did about 40mg.
>>
>>39527645
I hated it but at this period I would do literally any drug just for the sake of it. I'm healthier now in regards to drug use.
>>
>>39527596
I would never take heroine. I can't believe that 25I nbome had that effect on you. To me it was just a nasty bitter taste and then some mild visuals.
>>
>>39527567
It's definitely a lot more fun, though. When I was young and stupid me and my friends would buy a gram each, take half a gram, and then fuck around on the streets for a few hours. Then we'd take the other half and continue. It's a good experience.
>>
>>39527689
I did 4.8mg sublingually the first time, then somewhere between 10 and 40mg insufflated the second; I just put some on a key and sniffed it. The third, I have no idea.
>>
>>39527727
I bought it from a prostitute and had sex with it. The only affect was that I couldn't cut didn't even stop my boner though.
>>
File: 1439092854338.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439092854338.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
Thinking I should get into meth and work out and do boxing and stuff. Maybe I could turn into a meth chad. That would be cool right
>>
I envy you americans with your marihuana legal stores and strains. Wish I could smoke the good ganja produced in a dedicated farm instead of the shitty brick weed sold in my country.
>>
Wish I could buy some legit DMT and bowl to discover once and for all if God exists and if this is a supernatural existence.
>>
>>39528067
very difficult to put on weight on meth, anon.
>>
>>39528143
the only time i did dmt i thought i fell into a well inside of myself. didn't come out of it with any kind of wisdom or anything though.
>>
>>39528143
Just buy mimosa hostilis root bark and extract it yourself if you can't figure out how to use the darknet. there are guides (for both extracting and darknets) online, you can buy all the shit to make it legally.

>>39528214
exactly. I am a fat ass and with meth, I can have the energy to punch shit until I become ripped
>>
File: 1488492693975.gif (2MB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1488492693975.gif
2MB, 245x187px
Anyone else here /syurp/?
>>
File: il_340x270.653231905_anzd.jpg (62KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.653231905_anzd.jpg
62KB, 340x270px
Currently microdosing on some acid for some a creative boost.

Its the best drug in the world.
>>
File: 1491154604883.jpg (51KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
1491154604883.jpg
51KB, 800x638px
>tfw used to talk shit about weed before and now I can't live without it

I love the marijuana perfume, I love to roll a joint and I don't hate the DUDE WEED LMAO culture, I think it's funny.

I've done Shrooms twice, it was intense as fuck, but it's not something I'd do on a daily basis.

I'm fine with just Shrooms and Weed. I have no interest in chemicals.
>>
File: 1486002365476.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486002365476.gif
2MB, 300x369px
>>39528646
Its all chemicals dude.
>>
Hypothetically, if I were in high school, how would I be able to obtain heroin?
>>
File: human.jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
human.jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
>>39528748
Hypothetically, if you didnt have a car, didnt live close to or in a city, and knew you didnt live any poor neighborhoods? Hypothetically you would be banned. Otherwise I think its pretty straight forward.
>>
>>39528748
http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675
assuming your parents don't open your mail, anyway
>>
10 days off a heavy on/off 18 month kratom habit with some poppy tea and pills mixed in. Probably going to take some DXM tomorrow.
>>
>>39528374
waiting till the winter comes and the dark days start to depress me. then I will grip and sip and reset my soul, and float away on the afterglow
>>
Been smoking weed reguraly for the past few months. Things have been more enjoyable and manageable now.
>>
Any robots have experience with 3-FPM? I got a little bit recently and blew through it in a few days. It's a pretty mild stimulant but very "smooth" (no jitters, no racing heart, no anxiety, and this remains true when you stay up for a few days using higher than recommended doses) and has just enough euphoria that you want to keep doing it and doing it.

I'd like to get some more but it's fiendish as fuck and I could see this becoming a problem.
>>
>>39529087
that's what "has just enough euphoria that you want to keep doing it and doing it." and "fiendish" certainly implies, yes...
>>
>>39529148
didn't mean like that. can it cause a dependency which results in withdrawal effects if usage is ceased?
>>
>>39529224
Standard amphetamine crash should be expected with most drugs in the class.
>>
>>39529224
sounds like you're looking for a drug like modafinil
>>
File: DC7bn8BVwAAqmKl.jpg (141KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC7bn8BVwAAqmKl.jpg
141KB, 800x1200px
I've been getting back into the needle recently. Meth is pretty fun.
>>
>>39529087
Well I definitely want some more so I'd say yes.

>>39529224
It's a relatively new drug and we just don't have as much information as we'd like but a quick google shows a few people describing dependency and withdrawal.
>>
>>39529008
When you can't get any, your problems will come back 3x worse, at least in my experience. Just atleast try to moderate yourself, try to have a sober day at least once a week. Withdrawals from weed is way more common than you'd think
>>
I've done drugs but not anymore, but honestly being a drug using normie with social skills is many times better then being a sober autist who can't leave his room due to having anxiety and no life.
>>
I only started doing drugs about 4 years ago, so far I have tried:

Weed
Alcohol
Cocaine
Dph
Dxm
Codeine
Ativan

How do I get better connects?
>>
File: 1492103350582.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1492103350582.png
88KB, 604x516px
just relapsed on meth after 2 months of sobriety so i guess i belong in this thread
>>
>>39529954
I've done
>Weed
>Alcohol
>LSD
>Kratom
>LSA
>Shrooms
Still want to try
>MDMA
>2c-b
>DMT
>Mescaline
>Other research chems

Anyone got recs for rc's
>>
>>39526887

>alcohol/nicotine/caffeine not allowed

CM is the only drug for true robots. All else are (((socializing))) diversions and pseudo-redpills.
>>
>>39526887
Anybody else into smoking tobacco through a bong? It gives you massive headspin and a buzz similar to having a few drinks and a lot of caffeine.

It's harsh on the throat and can give you headaches, but I often mix it weed and it's amazing. Pretty sure this is something unique to my country because I've never ever heard of Americans doing it.
>>
>>39531270
Hexen
Mephedrone
3MEO-PCP

All fun in their own way.
>>
Dextromethorphan and tobacco are for teenagers. I can't keep the syrup down anyways. I'm going to puke it up unless I'm smoking weed guaranteed.

I smoke marijuana on and off, I'll smoke a couple grams in a day and then quit for two or three until I get more. I got a couple grams of methoxetamine back when that was available, the first two grams I got were really good. I had a prescription for clonazepam but that drug is weird. Adderall is my favorite. I'm actually happy (if artificially) for the initial rush.

Other drugs I've tried
>LSD (thrice)
>Hydromorphone (once)
>Methylphenidate/Ethylphenidate
>Tramadol
>Gabapentin
>High dose Etizolam
>>
I used to do so much shit. I don't even like weed anymore, it either does nothing or too much for the vibe. The only things I still enjoy are Mollay and Acid, but all the Molly in the area is cut to hell with meth (which in the right vibe actually makes it more fun).

What'd you guys do on your latet trip? My last trip I watched cartoons for 6 hours then had an Addy on the comedown. Fun times.
>>
>>39527625
I recommend starting with a good high dose, because redosing doesn't really enhance or bring back any of the positive effects. It usually just gets you more fucked up. If you do redose, take about 2/3 of the initial dose at the end of your peak/ after you're done peaking and don't redose after that
>>
Lads
is getting a PO box for dmm orders a good idea?
>>
>>39530851
definitely was not worth the relapse shitty drug overall
>>
>>39533333
My friend did it. I think it works for him.
>>
>>39533411
alright, cool
being a basement dweller, i don't want to involve anyone else in my degeneracy
>>
>>39528377
Explain how microdosing helps you and how it is different from everyday life.
>>
>>39526887
got my blood tests back from my doctor
apparently I'm as healthy as it gets

rotating kratom, phenibut and LSD microdoses to get through daily life

to celebrate my health, tonight's ketamine
>>
>>39529370
I'm fully aware of that, but I also take Adderall for my ADD and I recently got a prescription for a very small dosage of Xanax. I have better control than I did before, but I have insurance just in case I have a bad day.
>>
>>39528374
Only robotussin like a true robot
>>
>>39528646
Everything is chemicals
>>
Did you faggots learn NOTHING from school?
>>
File: 53000667_p0_master1200.jpg (514KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53000667_p0_master1200.jpg
514KB, 804x1200px
Took some adderall and methadone.
>>
File: Big_Black_Sound_Of_Impact.jpg (14KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Black_Sound_Of_Impact.jpg
14KB, 320x321px
In uni I was smoking tonnes of weed and drinking heavily, taking MD, ket and coke on the occasion and tried acid three times.
I'm very glad to not be smoking every day now, having a high tolerance meant I never got the psychedelic experience I always loved from it and it was pretty much just a comfort thing. I was going through a 20 bag a day for the last week, and I felt pretty much normal.
>>
>>39526953
25 hours now and i regret it. immense head ache, irritability and nausea. don't know why. i'd say withdrawals if it wasn't the first time i've ever taken it
>>
You are all scum.
>>
>>39536105
Got them scum fuck blues.
>>
>>39536097
Your body just might not know how to handle it. I don't really remember my first time smoking weed being enjoyable when I felt like I couldn't move and everyone was laughing at me.
>>
>>39536105
yeah man, tell us why other than "it's illegal"
>>
File: 1502903584861.png (775KB, 715x535px) Image search: [Google]
1502903584861.png
775KB, 715x535px
Trying to stay sober from alcohol and cocaine
>>
>>39536158
yeah hopefully. just been sick. feel like shit. the body high lasting for like 16 hours wasn't worth it
>>
>>39536422
Hope you got nothing planned while you recover. I usually have tea on hand if I need to kill time and feel better physically and mentally.
>>
File: 1501155985021.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1501155985021.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
w2c cocainum irl
>>
Drugs are normie as fuck. Any kind of sensation seeking is.
>>
>>39536940
wanting to be loved for once in your life isn't sensation seeking?
>>
>>39536940
>*constantly seeks out (You)s*
>>
>>39529008
>>39536158

I've been smoking weed regularly since 7am this morning! Wake and bake, LOLOL! Get high out of your mind on... WEED! Smoke weed every day! Hehe
>>
>>39533333
criminally unchecked
>>
File: unnamed (25).jpg (66KB, 1730x974px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (25).jpg
66KB, 1730x974px
>>39526887
good morning r9k

I will begin breakfast as I usually do, a gram of bud and 2mg xanax before food

old pic I know but fuck you
>>
>>39531270
I"m thinking of starting kratom and lsa myself, as a pussy NEET with no connections that needs shit to be legal.

Also kava, not that it's worth the time, but you can even find it in tea at a supermarket that.

My goal is to mix stuff together and find a nice cocktail that will be as fun as something better, but I wonder how much my liver and kidneys will hate me....

As cheap as kratom seems to be I'd have tried it if not for how hard it is to find some place to buy it that looks trustworthy.

>oh look random website that's being shilled MUST BE LEGIT XDDD

Pisses me off that even though it's not illegal popular places don't sell it, in the land of le free.
>>
wish I still had some opium, why is it so hard to come by?
>>
>>39533333
You can also get a postbox at a UPS Store or Mail Boxes Etc to avoid federal rules and that whole thing about not being able to receive UPS and FedEx and Purolator etc.
>>
>>39539367
I bought from canopy botanicals and I didn't have a problem at all.
>>
>>39539440
Medical industry jews lose their shit when someone takes away their chronic pain patients. Lots of people with bad backs are going to get kratom banned as an example, but they'll use excuses as always and pretend that it was bad for your health. Opiates are sold by doctors too often. Weed is no longer illegal because hardly any doctor really needs to prescribe that, but pain pills hells yeah. You're fucking with a rich organisations money when you buy that stuff.
>>
>>39539539
Yes, but google can penetrate this website's asshole so I don't believe you.
>>
>>39539584
If it helps I got the recommendation off reddit and I talked to the guy before. His customer service is top notch.
>>
>tfw dry

literally gonna attempt to smoke resin rn.. i need bud, percs, and xans asap.
>>
>>39539584
>google can penetrate this website's asshole
??
what are you worried about even. they only sell legal stuff. if you can't even buy that without becoming paranoid, maybe you shouldn't be doing any drugs at all
>>
In no exact order:

Weed
Alcohol
Blue lotus
Kratom
Syrian rue
GHB
GBL
MDMA
MDA
AMT
Tramadol
Amphetamine
Cocaine
Ethylphenidate
Diazepam
Diclazepam
Etizolam
Alprazolam
Ketamine
MXE
MXP
Nitrous oxide
LSD
LSA
AL-LAD
1P-LSD
2C-B
BK-2C-B
25-I-NBOMe
2C-P
DMT/changa
4-ACO-DMT
DOB
DOM
5-MEO-DALT

What prize do I win for being such a useless degenerate?
>>
>>39526887
Cocaine, heroin, xanax, etizolam, valium, oxycodone, dilaudid, hydrocodone, mescaline, psilocybin, LSD, DMT, DPH, DMH, DXM, MDMA, meth, adderal, nitrous, and dozens of combinations.
>>
>>39539764
>What prize do I win for being such a useless degenerate?
Being an addict. Enjoy struggling with that for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39539605
>implying reddit doesn't get penetrated by search engines as well
>>39539654
>be shill
>get paid to advertise your master's website
>google recent times people have said item master sells
>google kratom for recent mentioning of your masters kratom store
>see my post
>>use my master's website
>ten cents added to account
If we were on the double chan it'd be different. I don't like giving my credit card and address to websites that nobody really knows anything about.
>>
>>39539844
>everything is a shill
Jesus christ, have you ever recommended a specific site or product to anyone else in your entire life, or do you think everyone who does this must be getting paid to do it? Fuck off back to your faggoty gamergate website and jack off into your tinfoil fleshlight
>>
>>39539843

The only thing I'm addicted to is cannabis though and it's relatively easy to take several days off at a time when I run out.

You don't need to be an addict for drug abuse to have severely detrimental effects on your life.
>>
>>39539844
>If we were on the double chan it'd be different
then why don't you go back there
>>
>>39539169
I'm the same guy in both those posts and I actually did hit it again when I woke up today at 7am. You some kind of psychic?
>>
>>39539915
Addict doesn't mean physically addicted. It means someone who compulsively needs to use drugs to feel ok.

I've been an addict for years without physical addiction and have done drugs only once a week or so, but I can't imagine staying clean forever.
>>
>>39539940
its the tutti fruition ninny guy, he has weird perceptive and clairvoyant abilities, yeah
>>
If I get extremely hot and worried about my hearbeat/breathing on dxm but fucking love going to the subconscious world should I continue using it semi-regularly (~every 2/3 weeks)?
Probably something I should figure out myself, but figured someone might have something to contribute.
>>
>>39539969
Well there certainly is truth to his statement. Can he predict other non-drug related things?
>>
File: Date_Night.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Date_Night.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
>>39539940
Nam man I used to be a high school English teacher so that might explain the coincidence. However,
>>39539969
Now I'm just a HIGH school English teacher! Get it?? HIGH school?? BLAGAHAGGAGGAGAGGAGAGA
>>
>>39539954

I know what addiction is. You cannot be physically addicted to cannabis and yet I still claimed that I'm addicted to it.

I just meant that out of those 35 or so drugs that I listed that I've tried, cannabis is the only drug I ever developed a compulsive need to use regularly.

PS: Using drugs once a week does not make you an addict. It just means you choose to use them once a week which may have some detrimental effects on your life. An actual addict would struggle to go 2 days without their drug of choice.
>>
>>39540022
try taking some benadryl, an antihistamine will prevent a histamine flush and make you comfier, and slightly potentiate the DXM as well.
have you combined it with weed? for me it makes the heartbeat anxiety more powerful, but I always just tell myself it's just me being high and I can't actually die from a low dose of DXM and some pot, even if I think I can actually measure my heartbeat accurately at 200bpm... it's scary but ignoring it works for me

>>39540105
did you grade your student's papers and write feedback the same way you post on here?
>>
>>39540107
No. Functional meth addicts like me can wait until the weekend before ruining our life again every week.
>>
had a hydro (prescription) without eating

feels good
>>
>>39540127
Nah, I used to do my grading sober. But afterwards, while high, I would have to sort out who the fuck wrote what because even though it's in the goddam template, I still got at least two a day from students named LAST, FIRST and I had to enter the grade into the computer for someone... So I got good at matching who writes what. I'm not saying that happened here, but you get a sixth sense about it.
>>
>>39540131

I'm sorry but I really don't think using something once a week would fit the diagnostic criteria for addiction. Substance abuse disorder, certainly, yes, but not addiction.

If you can find a reputable source that proves me wrong, I'm all ears.
>>
>>39540180
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction
>Addiction is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli, despite adverse consequences.
>Addiction is a disorder of the brain's reward system which arises through transcriptional and epigenetic mechanisms and occurs over time from chronically high levels of exposure to an addictive stimulus (e.g., morphine, cocaine, sexual intercourse, gambling, etc.).
I am an addict through and through.
>>
>>39540180
What if I smoke fucking weed EVERY DAY?
>>
>>39539932
Because no one is there...

But anyway >>39539605 thanks I guess. I'm always poor and torn between what legal high I should buy because i'd like to buy a bunch at once but only ever have twenty bucks.

>go to botanical website
>hmmm blue lotus, kanna, dagga, kava, kratom, morning glory seeds, salvia, etc
>only enough money for one
>give up and buy bottom shelf vodka again
My life. Kava is so easy to get ahold of I'll probably buy that soon. Literally five dollars for a bottle I've seen, and you could literally buy it with nigger food card from a tea bag at a supermarket too.

>you will never have money

I'm touchy about shills because I'm poor.
>>
>>39540246
Also like I said, I tried it, but it made me sick.
>>
>>39540223

Those are statements about certain characteristics of addiction and how it develops. That is not meant to be a definition of addiction and does not show that I am wrong.

>>39540240

Then you're probably an addict.
>>
>>39540303
Addiction is a brain disorder, and if anyone has that brain disorder, I do.

This is why in NA, there is no such thing as a former addict. Once an addict, always an addict, because the brain disorder never goes away.
>>
>>39532157
if you're looking for a big headrush from tobacco try dokha, usually available at most headshops. also i love mixing weed and tobacco, its way more pleasant to enter a high that way than just pure weed for me.
>>
File: 546px-The_herbal_jew.jpg (68KB, 546x599px) Image search: [Google]
546px-The_herbal_jew.jpg
68KB, 546x599px
Currently fucked out of my mind on skunk weed and vodka
AMA
>>
drugs help me dip into the normie lifestyle and i like it.

tfw the only social interaction outside of family is drug related (buying, using and selling)
i legit dont speak to anyone els for any other reason
>>
>>39540382
how often do u smoke lad n where u from
>>
>>39540412
smoke every 2 months or so, drink pretty much any chance i get
and bumfuck burgerland
>>
>>39540443
>skunk weed

where are you from that this term is used? I've seen people online or in media use it frequently but I guess it isn't vernacular on the west coast
>>
>>39540382
>x: the x jew

pol needs to step up it's game
>>
>>39540488
>where are you from that this term is used?
Yankee country, maine
>>
>>39540557
samefagging, just took a little hit of coke
good stuff because immediately after blowing it out, i starting hearing imaginary knocks on the door
>>
>>39540105
What a weird world. I'm an actor so I don't really have to worry about random drug tests, but how did you get by working at a school?
>>
>>39540260
When did you say that? Wrong post?

But if about kratom in case I misread, if you take too much at once I've read that's why people feel sick, and ironically I've seen le plebbit users say you feel nothing. I guess it'd be like cigs in that regard that you are only supposed to do so much, afterall they always ban drugs that you can get wasted off of. A couple of grams and that's it with kratom, of which would be neat in a way because it's only like fifteen dollars including shipping from a website I was looking at for 60 grams. Could last all month or more if you did every so often.

And of course they're trying to make it illegal so you just know kratom is at the top of the list even if people weren't saying that it is the best of the shit drugs.
>>
>>39540686
>go there
>see no kratom nor morning glory
Oh you meant kava. You're not supposed to do alot of that either of which effects people randomly.*
>>39540260
I see now that they have no kratom so you meant kava.
>>
File: 1369813614305.jpg (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1369813614305.jpg
177KB, 800x800px
>>39540655
>only smoke weed every couple months
>bud, vodka, and blow all at once

must be quite a tuesday my dude
>>
>>39526887
Got some weed and acid with me, going to smoke a joint later.
>>
>>39540679
Easy, don't teach in America.
>>39540686
Oops I thought I mentioned it. Get the little packets of kratom to start. It made me sick to my stomach.
>>
>tfw realizing every day is just a cycle of minor addictions
>oversleep because drunk
>consume way too much caffeine unless I want a splitting headache
>smoke a bunch of weed all afternoon to relax
>buy cases of beer every other day to get drunk almost every night
>fall asleep and wake up with hangover
>repeat
>>
>>39528646
>>tfw used to talk shit about weed before and now I can't live without it
Iktf bro
I have no shame when it comes to getting stoned nowadays
>>
what drugs have i done?

weed
alcohol
caffeine
painkillers when i had my wisdom teeth out

AMA, i've seen some shit obviously
>>
>>39526887
kratom count?
>>
Question: What is the most intense/insane thing you've done?

For me, LSD+Dramamine. It was hell. When I think of hell, I think of LSD+Dramamine.
>>
I see kratom getting a lot of praise here. If you know exactly what you are doing and are set on it, I can't convince you to not start, but if you bought the bullshit about it being like coffee or something like that, reevaluate. It is an opioid and will have drastic effects on your psyche with frequent use. You may try to tell yourself that you aren't prone to addiction, but if you are on this board, I sincerely doubt that is the case.

Kratom is cheap and you can't really OD, but it's dirty, full of heavy metals, and and will fuck you up if you aren't in an emotionally stable place to begin with. There are certainly worse things to put in your body, but it isn't child's play like some would have you believe. Withdrawal is almost identical to regular opioid withdrawal as are the myriad side effects. If you are considering it don't fucking start, especially if you are thinking it will be some miracle cure for you.
>>
>>39541912
I bought into the "it's just like coffee bullshit" as well, now I'm addicted to an opioid. It's fine if you limit it to once a week or so, but good luck with that.
>>
>>39526887
Me
I want to know if tripping acid during the night is fun or not, instead of the day, and what the differences are.
>>
>>39541948
>>39541912
>a hundred times less potent than actual opiates
>makes you sick if you try to do too much
>>drugz r bad mkaaay
From what I've read I think you're being a drama queen, both of you.

And if an opiate take half a month to get out of you it's your own fault for doing it more than every once in a while, there's that too.
>>
>>39541727
What the actual fuck man, are you crazy? I remember just taking a bit too much DPH which is basically the same thing and I was tripped out. You're telling me you did that with acid?
>>
>>39541727
Ayahuasca was the most completely insane thing i've done, being in the 6th dimension for a day and a half was a little to much.
I also have sold coke before so i've had several guns pointed at me and have been beat to fuck twice
>>
>>39542015
kratom society shill detected
>>
>>39542015
>guzzling dirt water with heavy metals, pesticides, and faeces in it for a cheap buzz
7-OHM is more powerful than hydromorphone and some fentalogues.
>>
>tfw no ket
is there a worse feel
>>
>>39542087
>>39542153
If you read about people's experiences with withdrawal you'll see that lots of people think it's no big. Others bitch as if they were actually high on heroin all day. I figure it's so weak that only a sissy gets high off of it and such a sissy would worry themselves sick when they run out.

But I've never tried it to be fair because all I ever do is read about these legal highs. I take booze withdrawal like a champ, so I'm not afraid of a hit or miss withdrawal. I almost enjoy alcohol withdrawal in fact. Reminds me of how much fun I've had and will again.

Anywho I wonder if it's not government shills trying to make the pussy drug get banned. Even cheese acts on the brain in a similar manner as opiates do so it may just be a personality thing I've theorized.

Watch this silly vid to be triggered about your whinybaby personality. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
I used to enjoy mushrooms, but I no longer take drugs of any kind. While it was a fun and interesting experience, I felt it was becoming increasingly less valuable and subverted my reward system and beliefs in a way I'd rather avoid.
>>
>>39542312
I heavily abused opium prior to switching to kratom. The morphine/codeine was definitely worse physiologically, but psychologically and neurologically the effects were almost the same. Norepinephrine, epinephrine, glutamate, and acetylcholine skyrocket to compensate for the lack of external stimulus. Endorphin levels are very low, and in all likelihood dopamine and serotonin are fucked too. Kratom is a pussy drug in the sense you need to try really hard to outright kill yourself with it, but it isn't a joke.
>>
>>39542053
I have serious drug problems, yes, a desperation to escape at any cost.

Also, I used to do a gram of DPH regularly. DMH is much, much worse.
>>
File: 1504124645757.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1504124645757.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>39526887
>going to pick up a gram of tar right now
>hate myself for it being my only coping mechanism
>overdosed and emts say I was pretty much a goner til I got hit with narcan

I hate this life. I hate I introduced my girlfriend to it. Overdosing is a blissful way to go though.
>>
>>39542657
From my understanding, dimenhydrinate is basically DPH+caffeine. Last time I did DPH it was only 125mg and it was practically a panic attack. I had used more previously, but I blacked out. Adding a stimulant sounds awful.
>>39542703
If you hate it, you might be ready to kick. The key is to not hate sobriety more, which is hard.
>>
>>39542617
>not so bad physical dependence
That's what made heroin seem so bad, was the shaking and hurting physically for two weeks. Mental addiction is literally all in your head like I told you. So you kind of prove my point.

Even real opiates were no big deal until some asshole made it injectable, then soon after they started banning everything.

Also, reminder that you shouldn't have to stop as cheap as this stuff seems to be. The real issue whether you get addicted or not is that ''''they''' try to keep you from buying it to begin with. If you were to have some left and taper off of any drug you should just feel normal after all. If you suddenly run out you're either odds are homeless tier broke or the system tyrannically raped your ass, not the drug.

But I don't really know, I just seem to put together from my reading that people blow things out of proportion, and booze withdrawal from my own experience isn't that bad. It just feels like you have an illness, and who hasn't been sick for like a week or two? If that's all kratom withdrawal is, is having a sick feeling for a couple weeks then it doesn't sound that scary.

I think bottom line people shouldn't do more than a couple or three grams a day, rather than upping the dose slowly like dumb asses. I've read about people doing an ounce a day like it's beer or something they're drinking and I figure that's how people fucked themselves over once they got broke.

Whatever though. I'm thinking that there are better drugs to try that wouldn't be risky for someone like me that sometimes drinks a half gallon of 80 proof in two days. I randomly stop and with kratom I'd probably be one to give myself WD after two days because yeah. I probably would laugh at the nausea that stops people drinking it.

Honestly hallucinogens is what I can't handle. Lose my mind.
>>
>>39542880
>that's what made it seem bad
To society, not me, to clarify my bad writing.
>>
Have tried MDMA, Ket and Coke - all in the last two weeks. Festivals really are killer.
>>
>>39542803
I kicked for a month but it all went down my veins. My girlfriend has a very bad problem with it and gets really mean kr irrationally emotional whenever we are high together.
>>
>>39542803
>The key is to not hate sobriety more, which is hard.
I am finding NA extremely useful. For the first time, I have hope. AA has saved millions of alcoholics, and NA has saved hundreds of thousands of addicts (fewer than AA only because it is newer).

There are Narcotics Anonymous meetings everywhere. I strongly recommend anyone who is sick of addiction attend one and get the basic text.
>>
Seriously how the fuck do you find a weed dealer when none of your friends know one?
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
getting some more meth tomorrow my sketchy gay dealer drove to our meeting location after slamming literally half a gram and was tweaking all over the place i dont think he could even count the money even though it was all 50's. I feel bad for the guy though hes like almost 60 and was an ER doc for decades and probably all the shit hed seen made him turn to hard drugs after he retired. anyway. the relapse continues tomorrow got kratom till then
>>
>>39543336
If it's legal medically, bum it off from someone with a card. You can also get it yourself if you have specific pain, but it's expensive to keep up long term depending on the state.
>>
File: 1503874589557.jpg (479KB, 1285x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1503874589557.jpg
479KB, 1285x1272px
>>39526887
Alcohol is literally a drug wtf man have you ever gotten smashed
>>
>>39544677
Have YOU ever gotten smashed?? Like... In the fucking... FACE? Like have you ever gotten smashed like by... A MONSTER TRUCK?? Have you ever gotten smashed... Like a WWE wrestler?? SMASH, MOTHER FUCKER!! Fucking smash on, you're the greatest.
>>
>>39543805
your dealer sounds like a really fun guy to party with
>>
File: 1488396928411.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488396928411.png
7KB, 284x284px
>>39545027
ya if u like an old mans dick in ur ass sure
>>
I wish I still had the guts to order drugs online
>>
File: 1488743029047.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1488743029047.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>39545191
tbhonest its a very paranoia inducing process after you order that shit you just dont know wtf could happen. but then it shows up and your door and its like god damn christmas morning. shame my mom found out i was doing that now i have to asoosciate with all these sketchy ass dealers i meet on grindr and tinder. but thanks mom you had my best interests in mind im just too much of a fuckup to help myself.
>>
Who /xanax/ here
First time ever
>acquire 5 4mg xanax bars
>take one during a random game sesh to see how it is
>30 mins go by
>memory goes black
> next memory is 2 days later at 7 pm
>waking up in couch with terribe headache
>baggy with bars is empty
Weird stuff
>>
>>39545857
yea i like taking drugs that actually let me remember what happened so i dont fuck with benzos you just dont remember shit
>>
>>39545895
Yea i dont think ill ever do any more benzos and such
Got a nice stash of LSD which i do occasionally though
>>
File: 1488483083421.jpg (48KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488483083421.jpg
48KB, 766x960px
>>39545925
im schizo so i dont do psychs
but i do bang meth for the 10 layers of psychosis it gives me
>>
>>39545895
I took six mg clonazepam and woke up the next day with my phone lost.
>>
>>39546013
i have clonazepam on prescription for panic attacks. my tolerance is at the point where i dont feel it but it does get the job done
>>
>>39546089
i was allowed a mg a day on script for a while but i hardly felt it even from the start
>>
>>39545542
get a po box

>>39545954
>implying meth is any better for a schizo
>>
File: 1492010529964.jpg (67KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492010529964.jpg
67KB, 600x424px
>>39546474
ya i know your supposed to laugh at how stupid i am for hurting myself if you check this graph you'll find it labeled under "The Dank Method" and i dont want to spend the cash for a po box i wasnt ordering nearly as much as i was in the past its not worth it
>>
Did kratom a few years ago, was really nice and free feeling, but since i bought a pack that didn't work at all from the internet i think this kratom business is all corrupt and they put grass and other shit in it to make it heavier. Don't wanted to poison myself so i stopped.

Then along time just alcohol and nicotine.
Then started growing my own 3 small weed plants in my closet with a 50 Watt LED light, only got some small buds but it worked, but i only vaped it, and only did so when drinking alcohol, without alcohol weed causes anxiety and uncomfortableness in me.

Then my vaporizer broke and i hate smoking so the dried weed is sitting somewhere in a glass bottle on my basement since a year. Now i'm just drinking myself to death and vaping nicotine.

I was always fascinated by drugs, and the idea that something as little as a molecule from a plant could change the way we think and percieve the world, i absolutely love the idea that eveything we see and feel is not real, only for us because it is the most easy way to survive to see the world as it is, now imagine being nothing, and everything. A being with eyes and no eyes, a being that is able to see everything that is going on, the wavelenghts of light, the vibrations of the earth, the frequency. The solar flares, the cosmic radiation and the molecules of air and all the other shit, even to see gravity itself.

This is all possible on drugs i think, but i'm too afraid to step out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>39547648
well. you still need the sensors to see gravity, not just the mind rewiring

how many grams of bud do you have in your basement? you should make some edibles out of them before they get moldy, it's fun.
>>
File: 1488575484381.jpg (43KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488575484381.jpg
43KB, 500x373px
>>39547648
this was too many words for my fried brain to read but i liked it anyway good job anon
>>
>>39547707
The sensors? Maybe, but your brain can think of Cube movie like shit so tripping that should not be a problem.

I think about 5 grams or so. It is so dry, i don't think it can go moldy. Never thought of edibles, will try it maybe.
>>
File: fkn_shut_up.jpg (28KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
fkn_shut_up.jpg
28KB, 680x680px
>>39526887
I HAVEN'T SMOKED WEED IN 3 WEEKS AND IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>39547898
try catnip with lavender :^)
>>
File: 1488400746551.jpg (50KB, 370x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488400746551.jpg
50KB, 370x448px
>>39547898
dog hmu when u got a problem with a drug thats actually addictive okay
>>
>check out vendor's private market
>it's down for maintenance for another month
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
just taken 5mg of xanax boys. let's see if i just pass out or if i have a good time.
>>
>>39549111
there are other vendors, anon
>>
>>39546089
do you find the anti-anxiety effects have been reduced due to tolerance or does the tolerance only apply to the sedative effects etc?
>>
File: 1466883330122.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1466883330122.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>39526887
I've used every type of drug except
any dopaminergic stimulants and 'Empathogens'

what am I missing out on?
I'm afraid to take them because I have panic/psychotic tendencies
>>
>>39549209
the only other ones for my country are on dream and i don't trust it
>>
>>39526887
19 here and ive done
vivans, adderall, xanex, shrooms, robotussin, lsd, coke and of course weed
>>
File: 1488390978291.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488390978291.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>39549184
ah yes the old "did i take enough benzos to black out? who cares" move. a classic at getting white people to do stupid shit. i should know i went face first into a lightbulb and nearly lost my eye while on clonazolam
>>
File: 1458766244757.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458766244757.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>39549241
yes the anti anxiety effects do go down but not that severely
dog i keep seeing white lights everywhere this meth fuckin with me or im dying and im okay with both
>>
>>39549266
pretty sure it's possible to panic on mdma
>>
>>39549307
lol good luck brave frogposter

do you buy meth off of fags or the internet?
>>
>>39549412
impossible*
oregano!!
>>
>>39549276
me neither, but i have bought a few things from there since alphabay went down and it all went smoothly
>>
thinking about taking xanax every day to combat social anxiety. any thougts?
>>
>tfw having a real hard time finding heroin now that opiate rollcall is dead and i got a new phone

i just want to shoot up guys
>>
>>39549534
slippery slope, some people when they gain control of how often they can refill will just abuse the shit out of them, pretty easy to get a benzo script if you got to a psychiatrist. i got one even after telling them that i had an extensive substance abuse background (to be fair id known my psych for more than a year at that time so)
>>
>>39549949
i've just bought a fuckload off the internet but i'm thinking of taking 0.5mg once maybe twice a day.
>>
>>39549184
>xanax
bordering on both atm. trying to play ivdya and really not knowing thwats going on
>>
File: 1488045517905.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488045517905.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
>>39549412
yeah you might be right
but I don't have any friends, so i'm guessing MDMA would be weird if you're completely alone
>>
File: 1488398100086.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488398100086.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>39550109
well shit you dumb nigger whyd you ask about it after u bought it thats some grade a bullshit. good luck that sounds like an ok dose to start with
>>
Would love to smoke weed but no idea where to get it. Sucks being socially retarded.
>>
>>39550292
if you dont want to dark web tinder/gridr are ok for finding connects shouldnt be that many weirdos weed is a normies favorite drug
>>
>>39550277
wlel initially i was just going to binge and take them all recreationally like i'm used to doing, but now i figure maybe they'll be more useless in this context
>>
>>39550128
did another anon write this or did i write this lmao
>>
>>39550256
nah i've had a lot of fun tkaing mdma on my own. it's got a reputation as a party drug but it can also be valuable for introspection.
>>
File: 1429328008421.jpg (571KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1429328008421.jpg
571KB, 916x1100px
>>39550412
xanax binge not fun because you dont remember any of it and will probably do something you regret.
meth binge on the other hand, now thats a good time, you even get some permanent brain damage to take home with you. hell im on it right now and ill remember every last minute while i cry myself to sleep during the crash and what was i talking about i dont know and im not re reading this post bye
>>
File: unnamed (18).jpg (106KB, 1527x859px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (18).jpg
106KB, 1527x859px
>>39550439
lmao @ barfags

I took my 2mg's this morning and just woke up from a comfy nap, looking for cozy shows to watch
>>
>>39550760
better call saul is pretty comfy if you haven't alread sneit
>>
File: 1397056426435.jpg (32KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
1397056426435.jpg
32KB, 400x391px
>>39550782
I have already seen't it, big fan of bob odenkirk. maybe I'll re-watch old seasons or something

just got around to true detective S1 so that's kinda hard to follow up

general question: what other boards do you drugbots frequent on here?
>>
>>39550760
whatever u do dont listen to this guy>>39550782
in really normie tv shows like that they put in sublingual messaging that fucks with your head more than spongebob without a sponge and uh yea what
>>
>>39550825
twin peaks is pretty good too but i wouldn't call it comfy.

/r9k/ is my main board, followed by /v/, /vg/, /fit/, /gif/ before i quit porn and /b/ just to see how it continuously gets worse
>>
File: QUSA1.jpg (111KB, 672x1195px) Image search: [Google]
QUSA1.jpg
111KB, 672x1195px
>>39550848
do you have any weed? I like to get baked when I get xanned-out

also food
>>
>>39550882
is that a good combo? xans and weed? never tried it
>>
I used to smoke weed about once to twice a week but stopped about 3 months ago. Tried shrooms once, it really fucked me up, it was the longest, scariest, most miserable day of my life, but it really showed me how alone and miserable my future was gonna be, and how the people who I thought were my friends really didn't give a shit about me.
I am planning to try shrooms again, to sort of get some closure. I want to have a trip sitter, but I don't have any friends or anyone that feels close to me. Any advice?
>>
File: AK-MixAndMatch-Jan29.png (1MB, 1167x839px) Image search: [Google]
AK-MixAndMatch-Jan29.png
1MB, 1167x839px
>>39550881
yeah I guess r9k is my new /b/ but otherwise I like /his/, /lit/ and /tv/ for fun with a little bit of /fa/ and /fit/ mixed in for self-improvement
>>
File: brendanfraser13.jpg (91KB, 960x786px) Image search: [Google]
brendanfraser13.jpg
91KB, 960x786px
really want to play some vidya but my brain won't co-operate with these xans
>>
>>39526887
Gonna order 5 100mcg 1p Lsd blotters online..how much should I take? This is my first time ever trying lsd
>>
>>39550882
nah i actually dont like weed i prefer kratom but im on meth right now dog meth my doc make me feel like the president while being under 10 layers of psychosis so u got no idea wtf going on and everything start to move around lmfao i was in this other thread that i just totally derailed when i started talking about how fucked my brain is and i forgot what i was talking about i ate some motherfucking chicken mcnuggets today with bbq sauce shit was delicious i wonder if kratom goes will with crank i think last time i tried it i didnt do anything but surely this time it will ill be rtgiht back guys go nowhere i swear oh fuck i might be out of orange juice to take the kratom will report back as soon as i find out
>>
File: unnamed1.jpg (56KB, 522x859px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed1.jpg
56KB, 522x859px
>>39550910
..really? yes it is a classic combo desu roll up at once
>>
File: 1487900771964.gif (42KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487900771964.gif
42KB, 569x800px
>>39550459
fair enough, I might give it a go

can anybody weigh in on amphetamines for me, how bad does it make your paranoia/psychosis/anxiety/panic
>>
>>39550996
used to take a lot of amphetamine sulfate. didn't do me any harm. once ran to school instead of catching the bus though and everyone in class knew i was fucked. can be really useful if you're a lazy procrastinator too.
>>
File: bFStCXO.jpg (926KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
bFStCXO.jpg
926KB, 1484x2158px
>>39550945
what games do you play anon

>>39550962
godspeed, anon. get it? godSPEED?
>>
File: unnamed (17).jpg (116KB, 1526x859px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (17).jpg
116KB, 1526x859px
>>39550996
I wouldn't say I am paranoid or psychotic but I do get anxiety and amphetamines don't help it but they aren't too bad if you have some mood stabilisers around

what kind of amphetamines would you want to try? most of them are really just helpful with getting tasks done unless you smoke the hardcore shit like homie over here>>39550962
>>
File: 1484934415044.gif (1MB, 540x556px) Image search: [Google]
1484934415044.gif
1MB, 540x556px
>>39551065
yeah I'm just worried about that amphetamine induced psychosis I've heard so much about

even weed is enough to put me over the edge sometimes
>>
>>39551022
ck2. just staring at a screen and forgetting what i was trying to do ad infinitum

took me like three fucking minutes to do that captcha
>>
File: 1488508646611.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488508646611.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>39550962
k guys i got the orange mofuckin juice and i talked to my mother and im pretty sure she knew i was not cranked tf out so we in the clear on that we bitch is asleep now so we got the run of the mansion now im gonna go mix the kratie with the oragie jucie and voila drink that vile ass shit like it booty water>>39551108
dont worry dog do i sound crazy to you? youll be fine
>>
>>39551065
and i didnt smoke it I ate it and like a hardcore ass bitch i didnt put no parachute on it shit literally tastes like battery acid and gets u dummy lit can still taste it on my tongue
fuck these captchas dog need fuckin scooby doo to solve this shit
>>
File: 1407839795649.jpg (42KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1407839795649.jpg
42KB, 472x461px
>>39551149
>ck2
you should add me on steam and you won't remember it tomorrow morning but you sound cool

>>39551163
>dont worry dog do i sound crazy to you?

I really should have saved that reaction pic for this post
>>
File: 1499781631745.png (66KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
1499781631745.png
66KB, 671x673px
>>39551149
what kinda music do you like guy
>>
>>39551217
sure
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057225321/
going o pass out now goodbyee
>>
>>39551262
>plays total war

added! goodnight anon
>>
>>39551251
was listening to mac demarco as he's one of my go-to artists when i'm on opiates or benzos. death grips and crystal castles are my favourites on most stimulants. like godspeed you black emperor and swans for psychs.
>>
File: NasIllmatic.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NasIllmatic.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>39551292
I mostly listen to hip hop but I dig the choices. I have a collection of my favourite albums on vinyl and when I'm home alone on xanax sometimes I like to dance in the living room with the speakers up

I'm not autistic I swear
>>
>>39551198
guys its me crankman kratie man whatever u call me real nibbler whatever my name doesnt matter. what matters is that ive been sitting here posting in other threads instead and i just rem\e,bered i left the orange juice ouut so for real this time oh shit i just got a you in the other thread oh shit the orange jjuice be right bnakc
>>
File: 1411448733522.gif (2MB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
1411448733522.gif
2MB, 228x128px
>>39551389
>real nibbler
>>
File: 1434420858525.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434420858525.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>take mushrooms with friends
>one of them has a mental breakdown and tells us he just realized he's mentally ill
The worst thing that's happened to me is that I felt like I was going to waste my life and went kind of crazy trying to distract myself (jerking off a bunch, watching TV for 10 hours straight, cooking shitty food).
>>
File: yuheety.jpg (127KB, 1500x1347px) Image search: [Google]
yuheety.jpg
127KB, 1500x1347px
>>39551413
ya thats me dont call me that unless u need its like the bat signal or some shit ur playin with fire kiddo
what was i gonna sayin>>39551389
oh yea we succusfeuly wtf did i just type successfully there we go executed plan lil kratie i mixed that shit into oj like it was nothing then downed it honestly not sure whats more disgusting drinking kratom or literally taking meth by just placing it in your mouth and swallowing it anyway how was everyones day u guys doing good im doing pretty good alright why the fuck aint crank legal there should be like a section and walmark or better yet its own store Tweakmart u go in and everyone shaking thinking ur the feds not realising the shits legal now and anyway i went to pickup today so if we have any aspiring nibleteers in the audience i would like to ask you to review my previous messages on this fine asian crank forum thread and review whether or not the tweaker life style is for you but do keep in mind i am schizophrenic so the psychosis is so intense that typing this is a breeze nuttyway what was i sayin yea if ur thinking of tryinng this shit just review how ive been acting and if u think yea thats cool i want that then by all means take a peek my friend but its a deep rabbit hole that leads to u suckin ur gay dealers cock for some crank (hypothetical really im not that much of a degenerate he did offer some free product if i let him take me from behind though which is simaltaneiosly traumatizing and flattering the dudes fuckin 60 years old ex emergency room doctor the shit he saw working there for decades havin people comin in and dying right in front of him mustve had its toll on the poor guy cause now he fucks niggers to give them crank but god bless you richard youre the only dealer ive ever had for anything that is actually on time what im trying to get at here is that if youre thinking a little tweak wont hurt, youll end up toast swimming with the gay polar bears lil nibbler out
>>
anyone dab daily here?
>>
File: V__67C0.jpg (243KB, 902x1600px) Image search: [Google]
V__67C0.jpg
243KB, 902x1600px
>>39551677
yes

I just found out earlier today that it's also a dance move. I guess I don't consume enough media
>>
>try weed recently

Found the experience boring after a week like it's literally overrated it really didn't make anything at least for me it's nothing, I'm now waiting for my dealer to bring me LSD and now I have like 300 gr of weed to smoke out of boringness. I'll try other kind of weeds it's maybe a quality issue.
>>
File: WP_000586.jpg (919KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WP_000586.jpg
919KB, 2560x1920px
>>39551659
this post is the best original content I've seen all day

thank you crank-chan/the REAL nibbler
>>
I really wish I had a day end other than smoking a joint by myself after wageslaving for 7 hours
>>
File: b2d6226d2a02ef37fa58ed6f4e5ca111.jpg (142KB, 926x1049px) Image search: [Google]
b2d6226d2a02ef37fa58ed6f4e5ca111.jpg
142KB, 926x1049px
OP here
Kind of surprised my thread took off. Almost any other board would have autistic straight-edge faggots bitching and moaning in it.

Now that some people are here, can anyone recommend me a cheap oil/wax pen? Oh and I'm also looking for a bong, are those silicone ones good or should I just get a glass one? Trying to keep it pretty cheap desu
>>
>>39551834

what are those pills
>>
>>39551904
xanax 2mg, vyvanse 70mg, and some random heart medication
>>
>>39526887
>prescription users
What if I don't have a prescription for it?
>>
How do I into adderall? I really need to focus on stuff
>>
>>39551872
get a glass bong, always. you can order them for cheap online

as for a wax pen, I just got one of pic related and it works great. just look up "globe vape pen" on google. I have a different battery but they fit on anything with the same thread. you can buy 2 of the little dudes for $10 on amazon
>>
>>39551975
nahh dog dont worry about adderall just go str8 to meth dont think just act, now go young tweaklet
>>
File: IMG_20170905_235438523.jpg (993KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_235438523.jpg
993KB, 3264x1836px
There's a seed here and there..
>>
File: pepe_marlboro.png (280KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_marlboro.png
280KB, 600x800px
>>39526887
>Nicotine users not allowed
Pic related.
>>
>>39552286
i mean u know the real nibbler on a slightly sttronger stim than nicotine if u know what i mean but i think thats a bullshit ass rule i love me some cigarettes basically if thhat shit can kill me fuckin hook me up ill cross the red tape and sign on the dotted line marlboro reds are master race and all camel hhipsters need to i dont know go somewhere else i guess ahhh fuck i got the cars captcha hows the real nibbler supposed to remember what a car looks like while he himself is going faster than a car could ever go but dont u worry i did it and my masterpiece post will go out to my favorite online airsoft forum
>>
>>39551659
you probably aint gonna feel the kratom anon. uppers and downers cancel out a bit, and also you have to take kratom on a totally empty stomach, 4 hours after you last ate anything. anyway im glad you're having fun with your meth and psychosis
>>
>>39552389
u atre very right the real nibbler himself feels absolutely nothing probably because he is god himself a perfect creation or something like that i dont know basically i took a lot of fucking meth so as we speak a revelation, i think i do feel it, or maybe its the hands of god coming down to touch me and apologize for cursing me with life and no false alarm the kratom did not kick in i hink maybe sort of i dont know
>>
File: 1490561762723.png (21KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1490561762723.png
21KB, 477x539px
>tfw you're high right now
>>
>>39526887
We do not know what is in the hollow of the hill and we do not have the hinge on the hinge and the hinge is not the hinge of the hinge and does not have a hinge on the hinge so that it does not fly. It does not matter to us, but we do not have a hijab or a hijab or a hijab, but it does not have a hijab on the hill that is nearest to the hollow of the hill. We do not like the hijab of the hill that is in the hollow of the hill. Is not it not the hill of the hill that surrounds the hill, or is it not in the hollow of the hill, or is it not in the hollow of the hill? The hippies in the hill can not be seen in the hollow of the hill, or is it not the hill of the hill?
>>
>>39526887
Do you have any questions about this article? Do you have a copy for us on our website? Could you please tell me how much you have done to us? Do you have any questions about this article? Do you have a copy of this book? Do you have any questions about this article? Do you have a copy of this page for us on our website? Do you have any questions for us on our website? Please do not tell us what's happening to us on our website, and do you know what's happening to us and what's happening with us on the fly? Do you have any questions or comments in this book? Do you have any questions for us on this page? Do you have any questions or comments at our website? Do you have any questions about us on this page? Do you have any questions about us? Do you have a copy of this book? Could you please tell me what's happening to us? Do you have any questions or comments at our website? Could you please tell us what's happening to us and how to do it?
>>
>>39552512
>>39552584
this nibbler on something the real nibbler wants to get his hands on
>>
New to smoking, made myself a shitty joint earlier. Still live with my parents, should I just say fuck it and go out back?
>>
>>39539367
Few words of advices; buying shitty Kratom isn't like buying shittyweed. Shitty weed can still get you high if you smoke more. I bought shitty kratom and took like 7 gs without getting a buzz (and no tolerance). Also if you plan on doing LSA regularly you'll want to find a decent extraction method. The nausea ruins the euphoria of a trip otherwise. Also I'd recommend HBWR over morning glory
>>
>>39552623
the predictive text function on a smartphone maybe

>>39552755
wait till they slepe or ask them outright if they care if you smoke wead
if you want to save weed, go ahead and invest in a 5 dollar spoon pipe. learning to roll a good joint is hard, and they're inherently wasteful anyway.
>>
>>39552801
My father works for the govt so he isn't unless I were to medically have it for a condition. My mother sleeps early but gets up frequently, and my dad either stays up forever or sleeps earlier than my mother. Feels pretty bad man.

I got a pipe, just felt like getting the experience.
>>
>>39552855
damn. find an alibi like start going for jogs at night (actually do this regularly instead of just pretending when you want to smoke) or pretend to have friends etc
>>
Snorting lines of coke as we speak. Such is my life. I try to crawl out and I get dragged back in.
>>
>>39552914
>get dragged
don't mince words, you're doing all the dragging yourself, that's how addiction works
anyway coke has to be one of the worst addictions all around. bad on the heart, expensive as fuck, doesn't last that long, makes you an arrogant asshole...
get clean please anon
>>
>>39552942
Why should I? Coke makes me feel like a real person and everything else just makes me tired and sad.
Look, I know I should get clean but I just can't shake it.
>>
>tfw my dealer is fucking crazy but I'm not sure if I can get a medical card

How hard is it in Michigan? I just want to smoke pot without dealing with some crazy person every time.
>>
>>39552972
to me it's like the plywood things at a county fair where you stick your head through a hole and for a few seconds you're a bodybuilder or whatever. briefly amusing but obviously a hollow experience
you can get clean sooner or later, and sooner will save you a ton of suffering, finance, and health. Or you can die a cokehead...
Anyway I'm not trying to be some high ground faggot giving unwarranted advice, I know you already know every reason you should get clean and we both know it's no simple task and you didn't ask, but you can do it if you really want to, anon, you just have to power through the bullshit and find the cocaine that was in your soul all along
>>
>>39552887
Yeah that's what I was thinking, thanks for the reply. I'd have no problem doing it if there weren't automatic lights in my back yard so maybe I'll just disarm them the nights I want to smoke, no idea how they work.

I'd like to be able to go in public high but not completely braindead, though some girl got fired at my work recently for doing such and if you give any hint of it at my campus they literally have to call the police to come to "escort" you out. Don't want to take those chances but I'm so bad at talking to other people I often find myself clawing at my neck, shaking uncontrollably as I stumble over my words.

Thanks for the reply, friend.
>>
I want to experiment more with psychedelics but all I can get are shitty ones and I'm afraid they'll do more harm than good.

I do love smoking weed, though. Just trying to cut back on smoking every day.

Also, if you ever have the chance to try shrooms just do it, best night of my life.
>>
>>39552988
I don't believe it's hard in any states, if you have an actual need for it like some kind of condition then it should be a breeze. If not, there's lots of guides online I think you can even apply online.
>>
>>39553127
It is.
I live in Colorado and from 2013-2015 I simply walked into a doctor's office and said my back hurt.
In 2016 they started demanding more extensive documents and I had to surrender my card because I could not provide them.
>>
Practicing rolling joints tonight, I've never been good at it
>>
>>39527057
>2Ci-NBome
>spice
I'm assuming not on purpose, right? How was it? Also
>no LSD
>2Cx-NBome
Why.jpg
>>
I did a bunch of psychedelics (still do) when I was younger 17/18, and they made me violently self aware. I spent years in my head, I was depressed and confused for so fucking long. Im finally coming out of it, but I was fucked up for a long time. I definitely think you need some level of emotional maturity in order to take psychedelics properly or else you're just going to end up fucked in the head.

On another note, ive been doing quite a bit of amphetamines recently, and they've been doing absolute wonders for me socially, and have vastly improved my work ethic. Im just terrified of picking up a habit. I hate being addicted to anything. Cigarettes are already fucking me, and im already beginning to feel the pull of coke.

Drugs are a wild fucking ride
>>
>>39551782
Damn that sucks

The first ~6 months of smoking weed with friends were some of the best times ive ever had
>>
>>39526887
Drugs are one of the few things that make life worth living. Being able to transported to a completely different mindset on a whim is like god saying "You deserve a break anon, please enjoy this fine creation of mine.".

Especially opiates, I never use to understand them but after my pain was gone and I had some after smoking some weed I finally got it and the experience was just a 100% mood lift. I was productive/happy and nothing could bring me down(even with the incredibly negative baggage I have). It's like it went beyond stopping depression and induced happiness.(it also made me much more social, and felt like it took my autism away)

Enjoyed a good 3-4 weeks of my hrdos and oxy before all my extra meds ran out. No WDs or anything nor did I experience any cravings beyond missing being happy.

It's a shame that in the USA the government is totally okay with sending you to the only hell that exists(our legal system) for drug use/posession if it means money and control for them. Truly sick shit that is hard to not let bring me down.
>>
File: 1502507777762.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502507777762.png
1MB, 1024x656px
real nibbler checking back in with the boys u know how it is geeked off this crank 2am shit we're only getting started just went and tried to mofuckin play tekken but i hadnt played in a few days so i sucked then this bitchmade kike picked xiaoyouu and kicked my ass so i was like zip zip im getting the fuck outta here i need to spend more time in practice mode but when im speedin on this fire all i want to do is spread the good work of the crank. god bless you richard for coming through as a grindr meth dealer u asked to fuck me which is a little weird considering youre 40 years older than me but thats alright u hooked the mans up so u get the pass
>>
I've tried opioids, gabapentinoids, benzos, amphetamines, MDMA, weed, deliriants, dissociatives, and psychedelics. I'm interested in trying salvia some day but it's gonna have to wait. My three favorite combos are candyflipping, opioid + gabapentinoid, psychedelic + dissociative.
>>
I smoke weed every day and I use psychedelics occasionally. Nothin harder than that tho. The amount of people itt talking about doing meth/heroin are scaring me kinda bad
>>
>>39554281
the majority of the meth posts on r9k are me you see when youre geekin on crank u really want to talk about how youre geekin on crank. its a trait very unique to the drug
>>
>>39554315
I smoked meth once and didn't care for it. That stuff gave me the worst shits.
>>
>>39554324
really it doesnt really affect my shits and i eat the shit i dont smoke it, i started with poppin addies so i like it better like that
>>
>>39554159
damn real nibbler back at it again with the methposting
>>
>>39554159
>>39554315
>>39554349
nibbleposting saved my life

we will meet again in another r9k drug thread
>>
>>39554349
dude I smoked it off a foil and died on the toilet for an hour, it was awful
>>
File: 1504555011541.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504555011541.png
42KB, 500x281px
real nibbler back for a final post its been a great thread boys think its time for the real nib to stop redosing and get the landing gear ready so i can sleep in a few hours. I love all u drugbots even u hippy ass psych/weedfags uh id like to thank my mom for being supportive and encouraging me to stay sober but hey sometimes a man just cant help himself. someones gonna say it so it might as well be mr nibs
See you, space cowboys
>>
have a few grams of green @ home, don't really feel like smoking em. That's good, right? On the other hand I don't feel like doing anything besides drawing
>>
>>39554488
post drawings. are you feeling the form yet anon?
>>
i just did like 10 fucking whippits a minute ago it was the best
>>
>>39554429
RIP!! we need a /drugs/ general on r9k now
>>
File: IMG_20161231_001653.jpg (56KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161231_001653.jpg
56KB, 648x648px
>>39554520
this is the only one I have om my phone (yes I know, stupid fat phoneposter)
dunno what you mean by feeling the form
>>
File: 1493440379453.png (1MB, 983x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1493440379453.png
1MB, 983x1072px
>>39554947
oh hey thats a pretty decent study you got there much better than i ever did in my art career that lasted 4 months before i went back to banging meth and drugs in general. so it goes
but keep up the good work man i can see a lot of potential in this
>>
>>39554984
thanks for the kind words man, I like drawing because it is something that has no endgoal, all you can do is improve.
i usualy just do lineart though so im kinda happy how this turned out
hope the drugs bring you more peace than problems, I wouldnt dare try heavy stuff like meth
>>
>>39555240
more peace than problems, hard to say. but i normally go between periods of using and sobriety. my mom knows about my drug problem so i dont get floated much if any cash (even my ssibux)but when i do it normally goes straight to drugs
>>
>>39555284
she is probably just worried about you. maybe try and prove to her that you are financially responsible and you could get more money
do you have any old drawings or studies left that you could post? i'd love to see
>>
>>39555284
Why not just move in with a friend and keep all the bux to yourself? If people like you enough you can stay for nothing and have basically nothing expected of you.
>>
File: 1503855614417.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503855614417.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
>>39555374
unfortunately not, i still have the sketchbooks but im crashing hard rn and dont want to go through the hassle of taking a pic and putting it on my pc. and yea i love my mom a lot she was an alcoholic until i was 18 so she understands addiction
>>
File: 1501266415522.jpg (66KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501266415522.jpg
66KB, 720x585px
>>39555395
i like living with my mom its comfy and we got along well. she doesnt have a problem with me doing softer drugs like kratom but of course no one wants their son banging meth, understandably so
>>
File: 1504499387224.png (254KB, 456x470px) Image search: [Google]
1504499387224.png
254KB, 456x470px
>>39526887
I don't use any form of direct drug, and I'm going to continue posting here and shitting on all of you.
>>
>>39555414
I can definitely get that, my Mom is completely illogical when it comes to any drugs at all.

Make sure you don't get v&. I got my house raided not too long ago and the police may have just narrowly missed all of my drugs. That extra few minutes to retrieve shit from a very good hiding spot is DEFINITELY worth it.
>>
Xanny bars I got over 500 and take 3mg a day cos I don't have a life and play RuneScape so I decided to become a Xanax user to make RuneScape less lame.
>>
>>39555400
that is fine, good thing your mother is understanding
perhaps try to go clean together? motivate each other, that kind of stuff
>>
>>39555441
yea the only time i really have anything illegal in the house is when i relapse on meth, and i buy it from a dealer so my biggest fear is getting pulled over on the way back. kratom is legal in my state and i prefer it to marijuana
>>39555459
yea my mom has been sober for 2 years straight, which has done wonders for our relationship. My side hasnt been great obviously and sometimes i feel thats not fair to her rather i know its not, but its an addiction and I just cant help it sometimes, i get cash and then its like without thinking i just go buy drugs. I just have an deep rooted want to escape reality, through therapy ive found it stems from being basically abandoned as a child, parents divorced mom is always drunk dad remarries and all but forgets i exist, then i stumbled upon drugs and it was almost as if id found a parent in them. they would comfort me when i was feeling alone and were my third parent in a way. anyway long blogpost i know
>>
>>39555543
>kratom is legal in my state and i prefer it to marijuana

Care to go into a bit more detail on this? I've been considering picking up some Kratom but there is other stuff I want to buy as well. I just recently finished recovering from 2 broken bones and got a lot more meds than I needed and found I really enjoyed them.
>>
>>39555449
wow how about you just play a better game instead of using addictive drugs to enhance a shitty game?
>>
My parents used cocaine in the 70s but I'm pretty sure I'm way more hooked on this shit than they ever were.
>>
>>39555585
Playing any game sober is still much less fun than playing it high.
>>
Oh and btw forgot to metion I'm a xanny drug dealing machine I make about 2k every couple weeks Honestly most profitable drug of 2017 hands down. I get 500 for $450 and sell then $5 each such a easy drug to sell no smell like weed and PRETTY much everyone has anxiety these days so it's almost like the moment you mention Xanax they come running.
>>
>>39555571
well theres different strains with different effects, much like marijuana. one thing to note is that you cannot continually redose to get higher and higher and higher like you can on marijuana. if you do this you will be throwing up. red strains are the most like opiates, sedating, relatively euphoric. whites are more like stimulants, ironically enough as much as i like meth i actually do not enjoy white kratom that much, the other colors red/yellow/green are mixes of the two personally greens tend to be my favorites as i find them the most euphoric. One good thing is that kratom is dirt cheap, 1 kilo for about 100 usd. that will last quite a while since a normal dose is 3-6 grams taking too much will again, make you very sick to your stomach. thats basically kratom 101
>>
>>39555543
sorry about your tough uppringning man, ive had it easy in comparison. makes me feel kinda bad about being so cynical / paranoid, but what can you do? the escapism aspect is something i can relate to though, drawing, music, and sometimes some weed to kinda leave this world behind, and immerse myself in my drawings is my way of doing it.
real life just isnt always comfy enough
>>
File: 1504547975246.jpg (50KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
1504547975246.jpg
50KB, 498x383px
>>39555693
thanks for the kind words ive officially crashed and am gonna get some sleep later anons
>>
bought some 5mg xanax bars (illegitimate obviously) but was so sure it was bullshit and they were really 2s that i took a couple. wouldn't recommend.
>>
i've been taking 0.5mg of xanax twice a day for about 6 months now. literal wonder drug if you have anxiety. i went my entire life making about 3-4 friends and once i started taking xanax (shortly before i went into uni) i made dozens of friends, got a gf and people actually enjoy being around me. i never realised how crippling my insecurities and anxieties were until xanax removed them.
>>
File: 1499142250040.jpg (51KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499142250040.jpg
51KB, 640x423px
I think I have smoked a blunt on 95% of days so far this year
>>
>>39549184
sitll a bit high, gotta love benzos
>>
File: 41vMH43PecL.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41vMH43PecL.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Is this shit really stronger than xanax and meth? I've never tried either but I've been huffing this shit for a few weeks now
>>
>>39556360
Dude Air duster fucks up your brain tremendously, like it's really super bad for you and you're killing your brain, stop huffing that shit right now unless you want permanent brain damage. You'd probably be healthier just taking meth
>>
>>39556360
lmao can you really use that shit to get high??
>>
do u any of u lads use a vpn when browsing dnms?
>>
>>39556423
yeah well, I can't get a hold of any meth or weed
so I gotta make do. I'm open to any healthier alternatives
>>
>>39556531
mhm
it only lasts for like a minute tho after each hit
>>
>>39556534
It's seriously bad for your brain my nigg, you're very actively destroying your brain for a few minutes of air duster happiness at a time. If you're really that desperate for inhalants get some nitrous oxide, it's not fucking air duster and if you're not abusing it like crazy it's not too bad health wise
>>
>>39556533
Pretty sure tor counts as a VPN. You shouldn't have any other browsers open whilst you're using tor though.
>>
>>39556654
where am I even supposed to get that? Do they just sell canisters of it at the hardware store?
>>
>>39556759
You can order everything you need through amazon I'm pretty sure, otherwise some sort of general foodstuff store probably has it, not supermarkets, but food supply stores where bakers get their shit for baking. It's used in whipped cream and other shit, so any store near you that would be selling stuff to make whipped cream with should have it
>>
>>39556534
i've bought plenty of drugs online and i've never had a problem with it. i'd seriously recommend checking it out.
>>
Nobody huffs gasoline or rubber cement here?
>>
File: 1491435685475.jpg (188KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491435685475.jpg
188KB, 750x733px
>>39557263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4rwPoRITlI
>>
>>39556759
You want food grade nitrous or you really will die. Get a whip cream dispenser and some isi chargers off creamright, you don't even have to fill balloons. But if you want to, go to any head shop and ask for a cracker or opener.

Also don't be in a fucking high ass condition when you crack your first whippit. It's harmless, but mixed with other drugs you can pass out.
>>
>>39557484
Mixing it with other drugs is far better tho
>>
Is coke that bad for you anons? I've done coke and MDMA and I honestly prefer coke because I don't feel awful the day after. Wish it was cheaper over here (Ausfag)

>>39557570
Nangs + LSD is great
>>
>>39557570
Damn right, you just don't want be like HOLY SHIT TUTTI FRUITION!! And wake up with your dick in your hand and your mom looking disappointed...
>>
File: 1456092113921.jpg (21KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
1456092113921.jpg
21KB, 480x310px
>>39557608
mind as well do amps then lad. Cheaper n stronger
>>
>>39528646
>I have no interest in chemicals
what do you think you've been combusting and ingesting this entire time exactly you dumb stoner
>>
Just popped some valies lads, feels good to get my chill back on.
>>
>>39557638
You don't have to be that literal. This isn't reddit.
>>
>>39557608
With lsd it's great but with lsd and mdma it's on another level entirely, it basically convinced me instantly life is completely worth living, as long as I have more opportunities to do nitrous while candyflipping later

>>39557618
fair enough, I would basically recommend to try a new drug solo the first time always, since you don't know what to expect
>>
File: 1504613445478.jpg (26KB, 578x616px) Image search: [Google]
1504613445478.jpg
26KB, 578x616px
>mfw I got HPPD with Dp/Dr from psychs and stims
>mfw I'm tortured by my symptoms every day
>mfw I can't even smoke weed anymore
>mfw being clinically depressed for 2 years since this happened

Seriously, be careful guys. Research HPPD and watch out for warning signs.
>>
>>39557688
>woah dude *cough cough* why are you using like, facts maaaaan
>>
Anyone else really enjoy benzos but always feel as though they're "not quite high enough" so they do more and next thing you know people are giving you funny looks and you realise you can hardly speak English?

Also, anyone else get difficulty focusing their eyes on benzos?
>>
File: 1485950688012.png (198KB, 365x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485950688012.png
198KB, 365x353px
>>39557997
>feeling anything on benzos
Youre doin somethin wrong.
>>
One day a friend and I are going to drop some money and take a whole strip of acid. Be and would likely have to work the next day. Any tips?
>>
the smell of money reminds me of ket :3
>>
File: 1491023661846.jpg (115KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491023661846.jpg
115KB, 806x1024px
>>39558030
If youve never dropped before then dont.
If you have dropped before then you dont need tips.
gl wit bein reel stupid tho...
>>
File: cedegahtml.png (320KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cedegahtml.png
320KB, 1024x768px
>>39526887
How is kratom tea for someone who's never done drugs? It's legal here. It's also heard poppy seed tea is legal, but that seems much more dangerous
>>
File: 1490977060669.png (1MB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490977060669.png
1MB, 853x1280px
>>39558233
Youll be fine with either. Just have a sitter or make sure youre in a comfortable place. Dont be stupid, dont do to much etc.
>>
>>39558061
I have but I just wanted to be sure.

Mirrors are gonna be fun though.
>>
File: 1487874925830.jpg (10KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487874925830.jpg
10KB, 285x249px
>>39558391
Stupid fun, for sure.
>>
>>39528967
i'm resetting my tolerance for kratom right now, about 6 days in. how long do you normally do it for?
>>
>>39558024
yeah i hear that from some people. i think it's because i'm perpetually anxious without even realising because it's such a constant part of my life. so a drug that removes that in its entirety really makes me feel great and liberated.
>>
>>39558233
Drink a tiny bit to make sure that you aren't allergic and that it doesn't upset your stomach.
>>
Saw a brief Kava discussion in the thread way up, but it sorta died into a debate about Kratom.

This stuff LOOKS awesome, but is it a meme? (Kava). Legal, just mix it with anything, drink.... warm fuzzy high!

But is it really like that? I see a lot of normies on Leddit and other sites talking about how "it's just the perfect way to calm their headaches or relax a bit, with some Kava-tea-smoothie!! :))"

I don't expect to be tripping, incoherent, crazy... but I don't just want some bullshit normie calming nonsense, I want a noticeable, expereincable high.

Anons please advise, which is it?
>>
File: 1474407130400.jpg (628KB, 866x683px) Image search: [Google]
1474407130400.jpg
628KB, 866x683px
>>39558696
Im not sure I understand. You want your opinions told to you from this website not the other website? Because memes? You want the decision on whether you put chemicals into your body based around memes about websites? One of which you dont care for? Lad just grab a cup and find out.....i dunno what to say.
>>
>>39558696
I've used it a few times. It's reminiscent of a a dose of lorazepam, which is a mild benzo. It's more prone to knocking me out though. The only side effect I've noticed was veins throbbing, which I suppose is worthy of concern, but I use it very infrequently.
>>39558755
If reddit's coverage of kava is anything like their treatment of kratom I'd definitely want to stay the fuck away. Reddit kratom fags are fucking delusional.
>>
>>39558755

>what is doing basic research about drugs
>what is getting a second opinion
>what is a google search
>what is asking other people about their experiences
>>
>>39527057
did crack fuck you up for good
>>
File: 1488611815487.jpg (256KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488611815487.jpg
256KB, 750x750px
>>39558810
You did none of those things.
>>
>>39531270
try salvia sometime. easy to obtain and fun to use. very short 30min trip
>>
what pipes are good to use for salvia?
>>
File: 1468821498851.jpg (52KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468821498851.jpg
52KB, 500x384px
>>39558887
The kind ya smoke out of, generally.
>>
>>39559094
sorry but i'm a retard and i have no experience buying pipes
im afraid of buying some novelty thing that doesn't do the job well
>>
File: 1481143833117s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481143833117s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>39559108
Anything glass will do friend. But if youre new to dew, I wouldnt dew the dew with shrew.....ya dig?
>>
>>39558887
I remember smoking heroin out of a lightbulb wrapped in tinfoil. Don't know if the same principle would work, but it did or me.
>>
>>39550927
Make sure you prepare well. Don't be in a shitty mindset. Make sure most random things. Like someone walking in on you or something that can induce panic can not happen. That happened to me and I had a bad trip (which actually was my best trip though) . Don't eat. do it on an empty stomach then eat right after. It's like heaven. Listen to some music or walk in nature and you'll likely have an amazing fucking experience.
>>
>>39559600
Good advice. On top of this, if possible, keep a benzo on hand. They completely stop the trip so if it's getting unpleasant you can back out. It's also nice to know that if its bad you have a back-up plan.
>>
is the dream market legit? never used before but i need 30mg benzos
>>
>>39559958
I had my doubts initially after AB went down and I read some anons saying they felt DM had been compromised, but I've made a few orders since then and they all came in fine.
>>
>>39526887
Stoners huff that gas on the day of the rope.
>>
I feel like shit I just want Alphabay back
>>
>>39542053
I feel like I'm the only one who likes DPH. It's a cool dream/nightmare land of confusion. Fun as fuck if you're used to it. The only thing that REALLY sucks about it is the awful dry mouth and hangover.
>>
>>39558836
Oh my God, shut up and fuck off, he's asking for information, you're throwing spitballs. Fucks sake it's tiresome.
>>
>>39559983
Then I'll be high when I'm dead. They'll just string your ass up.
>>
>>39560579
The only time I've taken DPH recreationally it just made me incredibly horny. Not much else.
>>
Is it ok to take 10mg of oxy if I'm kinda used to opiates already

I took a 5mg one like an hour ago and it's not reducing my pain enough
>>
>>39561233
what i mean is take another 5mg, not a 10mg
>>
>>39561233
Go for it. I took 40mg oxy for recreational purposes for my first time and although it was really strong I wasn't anywhere near close to a life-threatening dose.
>>
>>39561291
what if it has 325 mg of Acetaminophen in it too
>>
File: 1485584420146.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485584420146.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
who else /casual lsd user/ here?

>>39560108
Me too man. Miss the convenience.
>>
>>39561362
irrelevant. i've fucked up a CWE before and ingested approximately 5 grams of acetaminophen and i was fine. in the average head-ache pill you get 500mg of acetaminophen. acetaminophen has no contradictions with oxycontin.
>>
>>39561471
ok thanks i took another one then
>>
>>39561471
what is cwe btw?
>>
so i'm this guy:
>>39526953
and i'm also this guy
>>39549184

now i'm really confused since these posts were a day apart but i could've sworn that they happened on the same day. it constantly amazes me how xanax fucks your memory. i'd love to see a brainscan as this shit happens.
>>
>>39561397

is 8 hits casual?
>>
>>39561532
a cold water extraction. often done to remove paracetamol from paracetamol+codeine medicines which you can purchase otc without a prescription (in the UK anyway). this way you get just the codeine without all the toxic paracetamol (acetaminophen).
>>
>>39561606
By casual I meant often.
But damn, haven't worked myself up to high doese like that yet.
>>
WHO ADDERALL HERE???

Oxy is my fav but that shit's expensive
>>
should i eat something with this oxy i just took

i kinda like the sick feeling + loss of control but i dont wanna actually get sick
>>
anyone else 'hallucinate' on xanax? i don't mean in regards to visuals but rather really invasive, intense obscure thoughts which require me to snap of it or i'll be in a temporary daze.
>>
>>39561684
Nurse here. I usually take something light with it, like a banana
>>
>>39561720
do i have to eat something i dont have anything i can eat besides some nuts and i dont want those
>>
>>39561726
I mean, it's different for every person. I get nauseous if I don't eat anything but I know people who are fine if they don't eat anything. If you've done it before without food then I wouldn't worry
>>
>>39561689
Lol no. Shit is literally suppose fo slow your thoughts down
>>
what do i need to take to be happy
>>
>>39561849
>what do i need to take to be happy
are you rich?
>>
>>39558887
bongs are best for salvia because the smoke is so harsh, and you need to hold in your hit.
>>
is it better to be addicted to benzos or painkills than alcohol?
>>
>>39561973
Benzos and alcohol withdrawals can literally kill you. Painkillers have a nasty habit of causing your respiratory system to slow down.

Choose your poison
>>
>>39561887
i probably wouldn't be as miserable if i was
>>
gonna do LSD for the first time in the next week or so. I don't have a test kit, are the risks really that high?
>>
>>39561992
what if you are responsible with medicine, will it give you cancer like alcohol does
>>
>>39550953

same here except 190. bad idea for a first timer I guess but my buddy made the order
>>
>tfw the weedman won't answer
REEEEEE PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>39562007
Unpopular opinion: you don't need a test kit really. there are many possibilities but they fall under two main ones
>1. it is LSD, or a lysergamide RC of some kind (doubtful, these are more expensive), or some other RC which is close enough to LSD (DOB, DOM, AMT, although these are quite rare also)
>2. It's an nbome of some kind

If it's option 1, don't worry about it, you won't be able to tell the difference your first time, and the chances of getting something weird like that are really low. If it's option 2, this is where most people have problems, because it is possible to overdose on nbomes, quite easily actually, but if you're only taking 1 or 2 tabs (probably shouldn't do more than that your first time anyway...) then this won't happen. But most importantly: you can TASTE nbomes. If it's sour/bitter, metallic, and numbs your tongue, spit it out, or swallow it. Nbomes have to be absorbed in the mouth, unlike most other psys.
This also means you can just swallow whatever you take and if nothing happens, good, it was an nbome and you just dodged a bullet. But of course it could be anything else.
>>
is it okay if i drink alcohol while taking oxy

i want to die
>>
>>39562026
Cancer? Probably not. If you take too much/don't realize how slow and shallow your breathing is there's a chance that you can damage your heart and brain.

I enjoy painkillers like everybody else 2bh but you have to be careful. I've seen way too many young people in the ED die from them. Just start slow and be conscious of your breathing
>>
>>39562112
what is ed

also yeah that breathing thing, i noticed that the other day, it's interesting

if i go to sleep will i stop breathing in my sleep
>>
File: 1445710889713.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445710889713.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>39528808
>mfw seeing this picture and remembering the story
>>
>>39562102
acetaminophen+alc=severeeeeeee liver damage. That's not something you want to fuck around with, my dude
>>
>tfw gonna get a po box solely for drugs
god i feel pathetic
>>
>>39562086
thanks for the response man, appreciate it for real
>>
holy shit i hope you werent trolling me when you said it was ok to take another oxy

i feel fucked
>>
>>39562123
Emergency department.

How old are you? I know I'll get ree'd at for this, but please seek help. Anoxia induced brain damage isn't a laughing matter.

I'm rooting for you, anon.
>>
>>39562178
what

why do i need to go to the ed???????

wtf youre freaking me out
>>
>>39562182
You asked what ED stood for. I said I worked in the ED.
>>
>>39562189
no i mean you said to seek help

why do i need to seek help

>>39562173
me, i feel kinda drunk is that normal
>>
>>39562205
Ohhh that's my bad. I meant a therapist if you're that depressed.
>>
>rgn got raided by the police
just fuck my western european rc shit up
>>
>>39562238
oh okay

ive been depressed since i was a kid i dont even feel depressed really since im used to it
>>
>>39526887
ITT: normies. Real robots don't do drugs and remain pure.
>>
>>39562372
Nah, robots use drugs to cope with the crippling depression.
>>
>>39561790
it's not like they're even thoughts. they just pop out of nowhere. i'm not actually entirely sure whether i'm drifting in and out of sleep or not.
>>
>>39562007
no. swallow the tab. if nothing happens, it was nbome. if something happens, it's LSD (probably)
>>
how old were you guys when you started doing drugs? and which ones at what age?

>first tried weed, 13
>amphetamine 14
>ketamin/cocaine/lsd 15
>mdma 16

22 now, looking back i was too young to do that stuff, but i don't feel as if its had a bad affect on me, if any.
>>
>>39562102
yeah you'll be fine. i've put my liver under far greater stress over the years and she's still going.
>>
>>39562507
MDMA, 15
Weed, 15
Codeine, 15,
Cocaine, 15
nbome, 16
etc
>>
>>39562427
They also use it to fit in with normies.
>>
>>39562173
for oxy:

Threshold
1 - 2.5 mg
Light
2.5 - 10 mg
Common
10 - 25 mg
Strong
25 - 40 mg
Heavy
40 mg +
>>
>>39562507
>>39562530
are you niggers by any chance
>>
>>39562566
white sub-urban teenager with too much time and money on my hands
>>
>>39562566
nah im probably whiter than you
>>
i have the house alone. last digit of the post below me decides how many bars of xanax i do
>>
>>39562581
>>39562579
degenerate scum making the white race look bad.
>>
>>39562555
how much to od?
>>
>>39562553
I used to do this but I cut literally everyone off and I'm happier as a result
>>
File: xanax1.jpg (1MB, 2000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
xanax1.jpg
1MB, 2000x2666px
>>39562727
hitler abused amphetamines

also thanks lad, gotta go take 14mg of xanax now. see you next week once i get out of the coma.
>>
>>39562727

hey im a smart guy, i dont look like a drug addict or anything. i dont have a criminal record. nobody even knows i take drugs outside of the people who ive taken them with. i think you need to take a chill pill
>>
>>39562769
in rats and mice, the dosage at which 50% of recipients died was 100 mg per kilogram of body weight for rats and 35mg per kilogram of body weight for mice. in other words, it could be 10x lower than that in humans and you'd still be fine.
>35 mg/kg ( Mouse )
>>
>>39526887
What are your guy's experience with salvia? I've heard that it's fucking insane
>>
>>39562905
so what is it exactly for a 170 pound male
>>
>>39562937
well no studies have been on humans for ethical reasons, but if we assume that a mice's physiological response to oxycodone is the same as a humans, then it would require a dose of 2.698g for you to have a 50% chance of death.
>>
>>39562995
in other words, you'd break a world record if you died.
>>
>>39562995
then why do you see warnings for oding

is it due to complications like not breathing and not from oding
>>
>>39562863
does it matter if you're an addict or have a criminal record? you're a degenerate already, might as well get a record
>>
File: 20170906_131348.jpg (36KB, 238x324px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_131348.jpg
36KB, 238x324px
>order 30 xanax bars to new apartment
>accidentally send them to someone else at my apartment complex
>looked at the sheet provided me when ordering because I wasnt 100% which apartment # I lived in at the time (there's supposed to be numbers on the door, but mine is removed for whatever reason)
>5 looks like a 3 (pic related)
Should I just knock on the persons door and ask if they got a package of mine or should I just leave it? Not sure if it's come yet
>>
>>39563017

nah i'd probably get fired from my job. your just jealous as fuck faggot
>>
>>39563016
if you combine these drugs with other drugs, especially strong depressants, then it becomes much, much more dangerous. plus companies like to really over-state the danger just so that it's less likely for them to encounter the 1-in-a-billion unlucky person who dies alter taking the medicine exactly as recommended. they prefer to play it incredibly safe rather than sorry. you could go into your medicine cabinet and take 10x the recommended dose of each thing and you'd be absolutely fine.

plus some people have genetic susceptibilities or allergies to certain medicines. they could get really fucked even by taking it exactly as they're supposed to.
>>
>>39563037
ask if they got the package. you're fucked if they open it
>>
File: 1502408340852.png (231KB, 509x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502408340852.png
231KB, 509x536px
wew boi this threads still up? guess i was real nibbler posting again last night huh. dont do crank kids
>>
>>39563096
ok thanks friend

the feeling of being fucked and scared passed and now i miss it
>>
>>39562911
Yeah it is pretty bonkers... for about 60 seconds.

My kike roommate and I smoked some behind a tool shed at a church one time.

He was like, "bugs! bugs all over me!"

LOL
>>
Which of the following is your personal favorite choice?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13875135

i ran out of space for shrooms
>>
>>39563240
That's right boombadoop! WE ARE STILL HERE!
>>
>>39563037
Just ask for your package. People order shit from online pharmacies all the time.
>>
File: 1497984337324.jpg (129KB, 696x704px) Image search: [Google]
1497984337324.jpg
129KB, 696x704px
>>39563652
oh hey its boombadoop anon whats good hope ur doing well amigo. gonna lay off the crank today and just take some kratie and play tekken but i need to take a shower cause i smell like death and cigarettes
>>
>>39563779
Iktf friend. I used to be a huge drunk, nothing is more tedious than a chronic hangover. At least with crank you can wake up the next day.
>>
File: 1501768013322.jpg (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501768013322.jpg
19KB, 512x512px
>>39526887
does nitrous count famalam? i cant seem to find anything else
>>
>>39563851
yea theres no hangover but since its so strong u got that jpgs look like gifs thing going on where shit moves or that could be just because im already fucked in the head on top of the brain damage from the crank who knows. good that u got over ur alcohol problem. i dont have any cash left so i wont be able to buy any more hard drugs after i go through what i have left so im happy about that
>>
>>39563906
what do you mean you can't seem to find anything else. there's a million legal ways to get high that you can find in any grocery store, pharmacy, or online...
>>
>>39563955
That's the whole thing, I have good feelings and bad feelings about having a Marijuana card. The good thing is I get exactly what I want, the bad news is I can get it anytime I want.
>>
On adderall xr currently. (not prescription) just keeps me feeling irritable when bullshit happens. Too bad bullshit is fucking 24/7. Gonna take half a bar before I go to bed
>>
>>39564006
yea i feel you i used to smoke shit tons of weed when i was in high school, before school me and my friend would roll up a blunt in the walmart parking lot and smoke that shit like it was nothing, then throughout the day we'd share a dab pen between classes. and of course when i got home id smoke too. whatever drug i do i do to the point that im just absolutely shitfaced. thats why i like kratom so much cause its a high you cant abuse that doesnt completely check you out mentally
>>
i was gonna take a half clean day but i just did some pcp and coke and im gonna have some opis in a bit and im doing shots and i took a xanax bar idk fuck it. i think i have bipolar disorder and i keep self medicating. sober even i was having racing thoughts and plans and ideas and couldnt sleep and shit and i keep fantasizing about doing all of these projects and things to help people and all that shit and a week ago or whatever i was on the verge of killing myself
>>
File: ms chen.png (10KB, 436x454px) Image search: [Google]
ms chen.png
10KB, 436x454px
Just weed

Gotta reup before the hurricane cucks me
>>
>>39564208
same here man, should I take a hit from a gravity bong or use a pipe?
>>
will i be ok if i take another oxy?
>>
>>39564249
how do you expect anonymous to be the judge of that. take them all and overdose fag
>>
>>39564289
did you not see the part where anon said you cant overdose
>>
>>39527567
This guy's right, more than .2 can be pretty intense, especially for a first timer. I'd do .1, then maybe another .05 an hour or 2 into it if you're feeling good and think you can handle more. Come ups can be a little jittery, but just put on some music and remember nothing bad can happen to you on that small of a dose
>>
>>39564324
If you don't think you can overdose on oxy, you're retarded. But don't let me stop you.
>>
>>39533333
I don't think there's a definitive answer. I just used my home address with my real name because all the research I did told me that they can't arrest you unless you sign for the package. So even though you'd get a good scare (as unlikely as that scenario even is), just don't be dumb by signing anything and you're pretty much untouchable. The logic is that anyone could put drugs in your mailbox to frame you or whatever, but by signing for a package you're saying you know what it is
>>
>>39542075
Care to share the story anon? Iam curious
>>
>>39539440
you could grow your own poppies easier than growing grass. making the opium is possible, just takes research. Or you can just make tea with the pods.
>>
>>39564358

>>39562905
>>39562905
>>39562905
>>39562905
explain THIS!!!!!!! my friend
>>
>>39564701
I don't have to, it's a stupid 4chan comment with no source, how gullible are you? Not to mention stupid and sheltered if you didn't already know that? Literally google "oxy overdose"
>>
File: 1487291669613.jpg (112KB, 891x796px) Image search: [Google]
1487291669613.jpg
112KB, 891x796px
>>39552357
i want what this guy's having
>>
I did floripondio tea one of the worst decision of my life watching batman flying in the sky was pretty memorable tho
>>
>>39564774
methamphetamine my friend, by some miracle i was actually able to sleep for 6 hours last night after consuming that much crank
>>
File: 1495821030423.jpg (47KB, 411x325px) Image search: [Google]
1495821030423.jpg
47KB, 411x325px
>>39564804
If you're the nibler I read the rest of your posts, that shit had me cracking up. I've done tons of prescription amphetamines but the highest I've got were these homemade adderall pills mixed with small doses of real meth. Sleep is out of the question on those. Pro tip college town+stim hookup = $$
>>
File: 1488507189600.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488507189600.png
300KB, 352x500px
>>39565002
i am indeed the real nibbler methposting is a great past time of mine, there may even be more of it tonight but idk i should probably make this stuff last since its the last ill be able to get for a while. we'll see i guess. and yea once youve tried meth addies seem like childs play, shit is at least 20x stronger makes you so focused you cant focus
>>
File: 1415239989368.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1415239989368.png
364KB, 564x1086px
>taking wellbutrin 150mg 2x a day for over a year
>amphetamine tolerance is so high 40mg of dex does nothing
>>
File: tfw2.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>tfw cant get high on weed

I think im just immune
>>
>>39562857
>hitler abused amphetamines
sauce on this. hitler was pure
>>
>>39564208
Weed is for pussies.
>>
>>39565215
or maybe you don't know how to inhale

eat a big ass edible and then come back

>>39565266
lol it's common knowledge. you should look up the stack his physicians had him on, it was insane. tons of morphine and meth and many other insane drugs injected intravenously daily. the german army survived on meth, it was known as pervitin back then and available otc, as common as coffee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mew0tJTViKk
>>
>>39565308
>this is the ""master race""
kek we wuz tweakers
>>
>>39565308
t lesser life form
>>
>>39565361
Actually I am of pure aryan stock and use pure methamphetamine orally weekly. It is the best way to unlock your full potential. Do you have any idea how many boxers took meth to become practically super-saiyan before drug testing became commonplace?
>>
>>39565308
>hitler
>druggie
he would never
>>
File: 1437887463309.jpg (19KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
1437887463309.jpg
19KB, 499x492px
>>39565414
>>39565361
>>39565266
>all these triggered /pol/yps
your leader was a strung out tweaker and so was the rest of the turd reich get over it kiddos
>>
>>39565414
he would never smoke weed probably, but no one knew how bad meth was back then. it was a new thing. the imperial japanese invented it. if you've ever done amphetamines you'd understand, it makes you extremely confident and energetic, the perfect drug for the nazis
the video doesn't lie. that motherfucker was tweaking hard as shit
>>
File: Theodor-Morell-medical-diary.png (39KB, 1703x707px) Image search: [Google]
Theodor-Morell-medical-diary.png
39KB, 1703x707px
>>39565414
Hitler's personal doctor kept a record of the drugs he was given

This is just a screenshot from Wikipedia, but I'm sure its still fairly accurate
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.