[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I have ascended not from being a robot, but I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: like a freight train.webm (2MB, 240x427px) Image search: [Google]
like a freight train.webm
2MB, 240x427px
I feel like I have ascended not from being a robot, but I have found a purpose in my life I have finally saved enough money to get a mortgage and a decent house in England nothing fancy just a bungalow it's a start, I'm weeks (hopefully) away from moving in and I'm going to have a dog.

That is my purpose in life to look after a creature that love's me unconditionally and can never emotionally hurt me and take half my stuff in a divorce.

Why don't you have a dog anon?
>>
>>39526792
I am very happy for you OP
>>
>buying a house with a mortage
>buying a house in 2017
WEW LAD
>>
>>39526792
Who ruins a moment like that by having a fucking phone out recording it
>>
File: sad pepe feels bad man.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe feels bad man.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>39526792

>tfw no daughter to give a dog to

Feels all sorts of bad, man.
>>
>>39526895
If it wasn't a phone it was going to be a camcorder, dumbass. Parents would have captured their cutie girl on video either way.
>>
>>39526834
>renting
>throwing money away into the void
>not investing in something you can sell down the road
>>
>>39527695
>use the money you would to buy the house to invest
>live off investment profits while paying rent and accumulating capital
>>
>>39526792
guess I'll hijack this thread
so I'm looking to save money, and that means I'm looking for low cost living. my first thought was a trailer park, figuring that they can't all be that bad. my plan was to look for police department crime logs of wherever the trailer park is at to find which ones are safe and which are really as bad as stereotypes, but I have a problem: I don't even fucking know where trailer parks are. I tried google maps search for it but the results are only with either with trailer park in the actual name (so pretty few) or RV parks/campgrounds (not what I want)

what do i search to find/where do I find an actual trailer park
>>
>>39526792
that little girl is an absolute cutie
>>
>>39527695
getting a mortgage is literally throwing away money into the void you idiot, also think about all the upkeep costs involved in owning and maintain a house. Unless youre house is in the millions or you own the real estate lottery youre always going to lose money buying and selling your home.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.