[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move from a small town to a big city? Preferably a big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4573.jpg (339KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4573.jpg
339KB, 1900x1500px
How do I move from a small town to a big city? Preferably a big sunny one with palm trees and hot Mexican girls
>>
>>39526790

Find a road map and get a job.
> Houston
> LA
> Phoenix
> San Diego
> Bay Area
> Tuscon
>>
>>39526829
But I need like some college educated crazy high paying as fuck job

I wish I could get a few grand on credit or something and go and find a job and just work like a slave
>>
>>39526790
Fuck off. You made this thread last night. No one is going to give you instructions on how to do this.
>>
>>39526790
Why would you want to live in a big city?
>Poverty
>Crime
>Traffic
>Insane cost of living
>Noise and ruckus 24/7
>>
>>39526905
If you think the city is bad I'd love to see you come here
>>
>>39526829
Did you really just put Tucson in a big city list?
>>
File: tusconSkyline.jpg (161KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tusconSkyline.jpg
161KB, 500x333px
>>39526931
It's pretty fuckin big and probably has a disproportionate number of mexican girls. I guess I could include Albuquerque, San Antonio, and El Paso
>>
>>39526986
Why you listing all these shit cities but no Atlanta Miami Tampa Memphis or shit like that
>>
>>39526986

Why are you so interested in mexican girls? You realize the attractive ones are exactly the same as white stacy right?
>>
>>39526905
>Poverty
live in the suburbs or high end districts
>Crime
same
>Traffic
live in the suburbs and work there
>Insane cost of living
get a good paying job
>Noise and ruckus 24/7
find the right place off the busy roads. There are plenty of quiet spots in big cities and you don't have to waste gallons of gas to go shopping once a week like you do in the country.
>>
>>39527081
Atlanta has Mexicans but few if any palm trees
Miami has palm trees but few if any Mexicans (just Cubans, Yankees, Haitians and Puerto Ricans)
Tampa has fewer hispanics and more blacks than Miami
>>
>>39527081
Memphis is a shithole that even Tennesseans disown.
>>
>>39527155

You're not living in miami unless you can afford $2600 a month for rent
>>
>>39527088
OP wanted the Mexican girls.
>>
>>39526790
>Hot Mexicans

Pheonix is the answer here.
>>
>>39527188
How? I looked in miamis Craigslist for a few months and I found tons of rooms with roommates for like 700-800
>>
>>39527345
>roommates
cuck/10

might as well be homeless at that point
>>
>>39527345

in the fucking hood with 3 other roommates maybe. That's how people that work in the service industry get by down there.
>>
>>39527395
I don't mind I'm sick of being lonely I'm sure I could find some friends

>>39527412
Still better than here. You will never ever make more than minimum wage here. The only thing is work like 10 years in fast food and try and sell out your co workers for a manager position.
>>
>>39527444
just accept youre place in this world theres no way youre ever going to make good money or own a house
>>
>>39527490
I don't want that I just want an apartment somewhere not shitty
>>
save a lot of money because landlords are nasty jews and you are not going to find a job as soon as you arrive, also everything is expensive
>>
>>39528448
I want roommates and any shit job I can find
>>
File: IMG_4570.jpg (28KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4570.jpg
28KB, 225x225px
Does anyone think music production is worth it? It's the only job I can do
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.