[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make friends >fail >want to get to know people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

File: 1489826338178.png (57KB, 593x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489826338178.png
57KB, 593x253px
>want to make friends
>fail
>want to get to know people
>fail
>want to socialize on /r9k/
>have to be shoehorned into a Discord server
what happened to one on one conversations?
>>
File: 1501549829946.jpg (21KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501549829946.jpg
21KB, 480x304px
>>39526525
>tfw you can't even talk in 4chan threads even when you're interested in the topic
i'm like you but worse, i never know what to fucking say.
>>
Well what's your discord then OP? I'll talk to you and maybe we can be friends.
>>
File: 1489889360358.gif (53KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489889360358.gif
53KB, 267x200px
>make post
>nervous to see if it garnders replies so I save the tab and let the thread bump
>check back after the thread has been archived
>100+ posts after, no replies
everytime
>>
>>39526633
Not op but I want a discord friend

What's your discord? I'll message you.
>>
>>39526633
>>39526703
S-Shouldn't we get to know each other a little bit first?
>>
>>39526715
I'm 18 and a loser

I can only imagine you're not much different
>>
>>39526756
that seems like enough
what's your thing?
>>
>>39526809
What do you mean? What makes me unique?

Perhaps nothing. I don't have any limits or boundaries when speaking to someone, which is rare to find I guess.

I am the least judgemental person you'll ever meet. Perhaps.
>>
>>39526859
I-I meant your username...sorry
>>
>>39526877
I can't post mine otherwise I will face great embarrassment in which I will never be able to recover.
>>
Hi, add me, I'm a really friendly person and I'll do my best to talk to you!

Sean#2064
>>
File: hung.jpg (5KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hung.jpg
5KB, 200x210px
>Have friends
>Enjoy talking with them
>Get depression
>Can't maintain conversations
>They all stop talking to me

I'm sorry I can't be normal
>>
>am too nervous to actually add people today
>will save everyone's IDs and add them days later, if not weeks
>>
>>39526525
BEGONE, LOVE
DO NOT REPLY TO HER
>>
>>39526898
Why..? if you don't want to be friends it's okay, just say so
>>
>>39527069
I do want to be friends but I have a reputation to uphold. Give me your ID and I'll add you.
>>
>>39527094
You're not even being paranoid to the point where you're worrying I could be someone you know that you're adding.
>>
>>39526935
Fucking ungrateful bastard I don't have a single friend. If I had even one I wouldn't ever let them go
>>
File: squat.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
squat.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>39527165

You've never been depressed then.
>>
>>39526525
>Add someone on Discord
>They're literally useless at conversation
>"What do you spend time on?"
>"Oh nothing I guess I'm pretty boring."
>"Uh, do you like anime?"
>"Yeah it's pretty cool."
>"What's the most recent one you watched?"
>"Chichi no gyukiji hu gatartaisaohdiadsgaugb"
Fucking hell am I running an interrogation here? Give your opinions on shit
>>
>>39527790
thats how people are anon. talking to strangers isnt easy. and for robots its probably a lot worse.
>>
I feel the same op
I'm not really a robot but I don't like big discord channels, too cliquey and a you can never get the conversation you deserve
>>
>>39527899
Thank you so much for this, I was about to give up
>>
>>39528132
Oh, you're welcome
I've always been talkative but not exactly social, and I get nervous in big chat groups
But finding friends of all sorts is possible, even on a place like r9k
I've just been willing to share my discord and people I do really like talking to have added me
>>
File: 1492467097777.png (478KB, 736x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492467097777.png
478KB, 736x528px
Sxinx#4546
If anyone wants to talk add me
>>
File: 1504560700159.jpg (44KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
1504560700159.jpg
44KB, 960x536px
>>39527790
the worst thing is that they never ask anything back or give a single shit about your input, most "robots" are self centered retards looking to monologue to their computer screen
>>
>>39528562
Tell us a bit about yourself, I'm nervous to add people I know nothing about
I've met some nasty people here
>>
>>39528633

Same here, I'd like to add him as well but I don't know anything about them besides they might like New Game.
>>
>>39526525
>teehee anime and cute girl pic haha look at my thread please
>teehee thinly veiled attention whoring thread

kill your fucking self
>>
>>39528633
>>39528650
if I remember right thats a dead account, its posted on most threads as a joke
>>
File: 001.jpg (28KB, 410x461px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
28KB, 410x461px
>>39528633
>>39528650
Well im a robot like anyone else, some of the games i play depend on how im feeling sometimes csgo sometimes lol sometimes visual novels. Im a weeb obviously. Idk its kinda hard explaining yourself i always struggle with that.
>>
>>39528687
What a dork. Why would they do that?
>>
File: 1504172760249.jpg (46KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
1504172760249.jpg
46KB, 640x447px
Luft#8844

I like talking to people, I like cars, vidya and manga also I'm not the gay

Feel free to add
>>
>>39528687
Aha add me and find out if im a dead account
>>
File: tWtXttk.gif (104KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tWtXttk.gif
104KB, 500x281px
>tfw never became relevant on any group of anything ever on the internet, I was always the random guy that everyone ignored
>>
File: fuck life.jpg (68KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
fuck life.jpg
68KB, 660x495px
>>39526525
>trying to make friends with someone
>they never initiate conversation
>i always have to be the one who starts it
>in groups i have to butt in constantly or everyone will just leave me behind
>i just want someone to come to me for once
am i really that unlikable, /r9k/?
>>
whatever you guys do don't add that shinypants retard on discord he tries to act cute with his autism but after you add him he'll ghost you the very next day
>>
>>39529761
if you are having one way convos that pretty much means they dont want to talk with you at all, they feel like they are the ones doing you the favor
>>
File: nya.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
nya.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>39529890
but this happens all the time and has always happened my entire life

either i'm really that shitty or really that ugly
>>
>>39529761
>>39529890
Nah, it's just hard to talk. I'm comfortable when someone talks a lot about themselves, so I can give them my opinion about their situation and hopefully help them to copy l cope with it.
Then if I have something in common with them I can talk a little about myself too, but y'know... for some people it's hard to talk about themselves. So we end up talking about casual shit, talking less and less and after a few we don't have anything to say and became hard to chat again even if we like each other. Then we don't talk anymore and inevitably we will forget a about each other.

It sucks. It suck a lot. There is a reason if it's been months since I posted my contact on 4chan.
My friend list is not empty, but it's been a long time since a chatted with one of them. They are just there and we don't want to delete each other since none of us did something bad.
>>
>>39530094
>cant bring yourself to socialize properly by giving your own perspective on things
>I-it's too hard guys!, so only you guys do it
fuck off retard im glad you dont post your info anymore, you time waste faggot
>>
>>39526525
jus bee urself broham
>>39530094
I know this feel. Fuck that bullshit American awkward silence.
>>
>want to join a discord for vidya games
>it's always ERP'ing faggots, every time
>>
File: genuine anger.jpg (9KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
genuine anger.jpg
9KB, 228x223px
>>39529685
>mfw ignored even here
>>
>>39530152
When someone added me I always asked questions, give them my opinion about what they said and comfort them about their situation.
When I asked about movies I told them what I watched recently and what are my favorites. The first day is actually really comfy.
But what you do after few days? I used to watch new movies so I could've tell them about that, but it's just a flat and silly conversation desu. I managed to watch anime with them on rabbit, even if I'm not really into anime. I've watched a movie with one of them, but they can't do it every day. It just ends... every time.

You just can't keep ask "how are you doing?", they get sick of it. And don't try to Google how to make conversations because the answers are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>39529685
Don't use group chats. Add someone and make a 1on1 conversation.
Group chats are bad.
>>
>>39530432
not talking about facebook chats, any group of anything, including forums, facebook, or even my posts on chans rarely gets (yous) idk whats is wrong with me
>>
>>39530472
>facebook
Oh boy... I told you what is the solution. Add someone and be a good friend, don't be afraid of starting a conversion from time to time.
You don't need to be someone special between many people.
>>
>>39530513
>You don't need to be someone special between many people.
i always wished that though, i have an yt channel and i could talk with my subs but i dont want to disappoint them by being so shit lol, there was one that used to talk with me and after saying that i do nothing in life he stopped talking with me

i also realized that if like i talk with people they mostly talk with me back but they just let the conversation die if i stop and never start the conversations with me
>>
>>39528594
>robots can't into small talk
w-whoah who would've known!
>>
>>39530571
>i always wished that though
That's kinda egoistical tho. You're not looking for friends, you just want to be the cool guy at the center of attention.

>i dont want to disappoint them by being so shit lol
Don't be fake, be genuine and find someone who appreciate you for who you are.

>i also realized that if like i talk with people they mostly talk with me back but they just let the conversation die if i stop and never start the conversations with me
For some people it's not easy. As long as you have something to say and they have something to reply, don't give up on them.
>>
kuma#1996
I'm not a trap. I like all kinds of things, don't play a lot of vidya though atm. Currently listening to Machinae Supremacy and reading Tokyo Doesn't Love Us Anymore.
I'm gonna go to the library soon but if you wanna talk after that add me. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>39530703
>That's kinda egoistical tho. You're not looking for friends, you just want to be the cool guy at the center of attention.
well on high school i had a group of like 4 friends and it was the best thing ever and i miss those times so much

>Don't be fake, be genuine and find someone who appreciate you for who you are.
I'm humble but on most of my time i'm having headaches, feeling awful and being retarded because of it + meds and on top of that I'm insecure af

i'm anxious just to think about talking with my subs dude many of them think i'm so great...
>>
>>39530571
>i also realized that if like i talk with people they mostly talk with me back but they just let the conversation die if i stop and never start the conversations with me
This, normies have it ez because having a social circle makes it easier to meet new people and those people to actually have an interest in you. Some random guy that suddenly talks to you isn't worth a lot of attention, you kinda have to earn it, which is hard if you don't talk to a lot of people to begin with.
>>
dork#9637

i am a nice boy who wants friend(s)
>>
>>39530928
i don't want the attention of random normies, but for example there was a guy that added me that i liked his shitposts and then i asked why he added me and he said that it was a long time that we didnt talked and also that he liked my posts, then wtf he didnt ever messaged me in like 1 year

nvm is because he has 1 million friends but anyway whatever, i also only use facebook for 1 meme group
>>
>>39526613
ur me

>>39526935
ur me

>>39529685
ur me

>>39529761
ur me

mus#1921
>>
>>39529761
Ur not me.

>Hanging out by myself
>Someone tries to initiate conversation
>Try to end conversation as quickly as possible and make an excuse to leave

I don't even claim to want friends because I guess I don't.
>>
>>39526525
only place that can exist now is online
those discord servers are your best bet right now

also, Mabel is a piece of shit.
>>
>>39526613
Fucking this, sometimes I feel like all my posts are fucking retarded. I see the most benign post in a thread and think "how did he come up with that?"
>>
I didn't think this thread would still be alive.
Maybe I have a chance of someone wanting to talk to me?
I'll try my best to reply every single day and initiate conversation but please understand I have a demanding work and school schedule.
>in love with academia
>love hard science, astronomy and environmental biology are two favorites
>dropped video games once college started but very very well versed in the community
>collect books, personal library is maybe 600 so far
>currently going through psychosis without medication, schizoid
Lovesgray#7897
>>
File: tumblr_or5n9kQbCW1qaa8iwo1_400.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or5n9kQbCW1qaa8iwo1_400.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
the only reason i don't try to make friends with anyone here is if they're just /pol/tards in disguise
i have 1 irl friend that i see every 2 months but besides that i'm friendless
i got an acquaintance on twitter to buy me legion a few days ago so i've been playing that and runescape
idk what we'd even talk about if i tried adding anyone it'd just cycle between us talking about ourselves
we're not here cause we share hobbies. if anything we're cause we don't have any shareable hobbies.
>>
>>39526809
You don't want somebody this dense >>39526859

Give me your discord name. :3
>>
>>39526690
hey pal i got a (you) for you riiiiiight here
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.