[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a gf >we all are gonna make it.jpg >her ex just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1503705407197.png (428KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
1503705407197.png
428KB, 620x418px
>got a gf
>we all are gonna make it.jpg
>her ex just send me pics of her getting fucked to my mail
>"don't forget to clean her lol"
>>
you know the whole the virgin gf thing wasnt actually a meme it was solid advice
>>
>>39526434
Are the pictures of her being fucked while you were dating or
>>
>>39526471
like 3 or 4 years ago
>>
>>39526544
Did you tell him to get over it already?
>>
If I ever get a gf I plan to take similar pictures for the time when she leaves me. I will send those pics to her future partners. Call me petty and spiteful, if I can't have her the guy that does have her will know she had another mans dick in her mouth and cum on the lips she uses to kiss him.
>>
>>39526434
Post the pics as proof.
>>
>>39526434
>JUST.gif.jpg.zip
>>
buddy, what he is doing is a crime. you can get him arrested if you want. but my best advice to you is to ignore his email and have a talk with your girlfriend. dude is probably abusive, maybe she wants to press charges.
>>
>>39526800
You are pathetic, no girl will ever love you.
>>
>>39527127
how would you know, you've never experienced love :^)
>>
>>39526793
This is best response
>>
He's just bitter because you're basically cucking him. He wouldn't be doing this if it didn't bother him.
>>
>>39526434
Take more pics of your own and send them back to him.
>>
>>39526434
Fuck her ex's current gf and say
"Haha i gave her aids nigga"
>>
>>39526434
10/10 blog lmao
>>
>>39526434
This should cheer you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJN-vTBp0jo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.