[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>person is nice to me >can't get them out of my head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1503381944096.png (266KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1503381944096.png
266KB, 665x574px
>person is nice to me
>can't get them out of my head
>daydream about spending my life with them
>start stalking them
>realize they didn't really mean anything by it and i have no chance
>end up hating them

why does this happen to me all the time how do i stop myself
>>
File: 1501007792784.jpg (86KB, 451x546px) Image search: [Google]
1501007792784.jpg
86KB, 451x546px
>>39525350
>>person is nice to me
>>can't get them out of my head
>daydream about cuddling with them
>start fantasizing about them going out of their way to spend time with me and make up conversations in my head
>>realize they didn't really mean anything by it and i have no chance
>end up feeling sad
Clearly the only winning move is not socializing at all
>>
>>39525845
no because not socializing ends up making you sad anyway, we can't win

the only winning move was not to be born but we already fucked up
>>
>>39525350
Just be nice back, if you like them on a romantic way don't give up after one rejection you fucking Idiot
>>
And that is how /a/ , /co/, and /mlp/ were formed.
Maybe /x/.
Many are afflicted with this issue. Waifu/Husbando culture most likely. Many don't have the friends to fit these roles they so longingly desire. It is a curse to be in a world with so many people, yet feels like you are an outcast, "that weird person".
The worst of it, is many have developed into this, and the solution is to become a different person altogether, living a different identity, just to sate the side you don't want to show to others.
Every night I think about the same things, knowing that the way I will ever achieve the friendships I want, the things I want to do, or to live a life others would consider good, would to become someone I couldn't recognize anymore.
But the thoughts of what if still exist. Happiness in the form of fiction. Escapism. The world drives us to strive for what we want.
Sadly, the reality of possible and impossible isn't perfectly determinable. If you are alone in these thoughts, or have no one to talk to with this about that is loyal to your cause, perhaps we are doomed to not live our dreams.
Sorry for this TL:DR, just felt this thread needed substance.
>>
File: 1496702547097.jpg (370KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496702547097.jpg
370KB, 1280x720px
>>39525350
I know this feel OP. If you wanted someone to talk to I don't mind being your clingy friend
>>
>>39525845
>>39525974
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
WHY IS LIFE SO HARD
>>
File: 1496782229995.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496782229995.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>39525350
hey op, you're an okay guy
>>
>>39525350
iktf that feel

>person is nice to me
>says he loves me
>act kinda guarded about it
>talk some more and like him more and more
>just stop talking to him all of sudden because I feel like he's like this with everyone and is just trying to get lewds from me or something
>>
>>39526378
well i'd love to have a friend but i don't know if i can really make one
>>
>>39526734
Look, i understand what you feel when you say that and i can be empathetic about it, but for fucks sake. Do you realize how much it fucking hurts when you are at the other side?
You like someone and you believe in that person enough to tell them what you feel and then you just don't give a shit about it and leave all of a sudden?
Just don't do that to anyone, please.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>39526734
>meet person 6 years ago on internet
>fast forward to today and we're still in touch
>tell them I love them
>they act guarded about it

Pls don't do this anon. I'm sure he really meant it. It hurts to be on the other end
>>
>>39527006
we can always give it a try. I think i'm pretty easy to get along with. I don't mind if you message me a lot either
>>
>>39525350
I do this but when someone is mean to me. It's almost always a lonely bitter guy. I can't stop crushing on people who are standoffish and blatantly self conscious.
>>
>>39527254
i guess we can try
do you have discord or something
>>
>>39527397
Lane#3890

If you wanted too anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.