[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you self insert as the girl in hentai and get depressed over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1497723593232.jpg (44KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497723593232.jpg
44KB, 960x537px
tfw you self insert as the girl in hentai and get depressed over you not looking like them does this sound like dysphoria? inb4 some bitter hon tells me I'm just an agap faggot that failed as a male
>>
I self insert but just as myself. Or an OC shota
>>
This isn't /lgbt/ hon. I think you overdosed on you overdosed on your estrogen
>>
It's dimensional dysphoria. You'll never be as cute as 2D.
>>
>>39525629
>It's dimensional dysphoria. You'll never be as cute as 2D.
haha
>>
>>39524976
nah I get that all the time, it's not weird
>>
>>39526481
i want to look like a girl i hate looking masc
>>
>>39526726
yeah same but being a tranny is more "I am a girl and was born in the wrong body" - unless it seriously makes you want to die being a male and your penis disgusts you then hrt is the wrong choice and you're just gonna have to tough it out
>>
>>39524976
You are being trained to want the same level of pleasure as the female. As a male this is impossible. A psyop is being run all over you. It's to get you, the young male, disinterested in females. Not a bad thing in my book, still as far as your future goes it looks depressing. Just go fucking smash the shit out of some chick. I mean that literally too. Go in for full anal. You are being lied to about how gross the pussy and sex is. It's disgusting but the primeval feeling gets yah. Your ancestors speak through genetic memory to you when you smash. You don't "hear" them. You do get influenced by them though.
>>
>>39525166
>I self insert but just as myself. Or an OC shota
I self insert as you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.