[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It feels like we're living in the end times guys. I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 1504563827615.png (18KB, 553x175px) Image search: [Google]
1504563827615.png
18KB, 553x175px
It feels like we're living in the end times guys.
I just have this really bad feeling in my chest that shit is going to get a lot worse.
>>
Setting the stage for the main event. Warfare in Korea's climate & topography will be interesting.
>>
>>39525023
ever heard of the korean war?
>>
File: lhSbnNV.jpg (62KB, 440x306px) Image search: [Google]
lhSbnNV.jpg
62KB, 440x306px
>>39525068
Son this is the Korean War. That shit back in the 50's ended with an armistice.

Also thread theme: https://youtu.be/CaHEWdv2Gw0
>>
>>39524939
Why did Abe give the Korean people a place to evacuate? I thought he was the kind of guy who'd tell them "fuck off gooks, we're full."
>>
POSADISM NOW! NUKE IT ALL
>>
>end times

I'm not going to pretend that this isn't something terrible and I certainly am not happy that anything of this sort is happening, but stop going from "bad event" to "end times". Things of this magnitude have been regularly happening for centuries, and yet humanity usually prevails because people man the fuck up and deal with it.
>>
>>39525392
This. There's no way anyone who thinks the North Korea scenario is "end times" is old enough to remember the Cold War.
>>
I used to be a dirty commie but after what the Norks are doing, I then switched to being a Centrist

Dubs mean North Korea takes over the United Kingdom by sending a satellite which cause a black across the country like this https://youtu.be/JWk5nnxc3Yk?t=2m49s

~~Please don't dubs, I don't want a Commie UK~~
>>
Doesn't mean shit.

Once the US starts evacuating citizens out of SK and Japan, shit is about to go down.
>>
File: cat smug nasty smile.jpg (18KB, 260x287px) Image search: [Google]
cat smug nasty smile.jpg
18KB, 260x287px
>implying anything will happen
>implying the higher-ups are going to let some chubby gook with a god complex destroy the monopolies and cash-cows that they created

The nations are making mass hysteria so that people stock up on food and "safety equipment" like gas masks and anti-radiation stuff.

Post-apocalypse LARPers are really eating this stuff up, so businesses and governments are trying to make some quick cash on it by making it look so dangerous and trying to scare other people into it.

They won't let North Korea do shit, hell, I'm pretty sure North Korea is just showing off by flashing and swinging their nuclear dicks.
>>
>>39525419
What a lot of people don't understand about this new massive retaliation game is that a nation's threat only matters if people think the leadership is full of crazy ass motherfuckers willing to push the button.That's North Korea's game plan it seems. They're planting the seed of fear to push for negotiations. If no one saw them as a threat, they'd lose all traction. Their only game plan is to make everyone believe that they're crazy enough to actually go through with this shit.
>>
This is just the US government fearmongering to try to get Americans to come together again (which won't work)
North Korea can't lay a finger on us
>>
pulled from /pol/ not a good news source, fear mongering lads
>>
>China's largest export is to the U.S
>Thinking they'll let NK do anything
Sure, and I bet you believe the earth is round.
>>
>>39525483
I'm no commie but I like North Korea.
>>
>"worst" case scenario
>Norks launch the nuke
>80% chance it malfunctions
>19% chance it actually travels on its designed trajectory and we shoot it down over the Pacific
>1% chance it actually hits its target
>we take down the entirety of their regime in no more than 12 hours
>China backs off, as this isn't the hill they want to die on
>Russia beats off in the corner
>end times
>>
if ww2 wasn't the end times then this won't even scratch it.
>>
>>39524939
i think we can all agree that N korea cant do shit against any first world country and everyone would gang rape it as soon as it sees a nuclear head leaving its atmosphere.
the real question is who is going to side with N Korea if it attacks? Russia? China? because I highly doubt it
>>
>>39525817
>we take down the entirety of their regime in no more than 12 hours

I doubt that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQ8YZfGE2k&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel

Jones says we'll need waves of nukes and bombings to defeat them without an invasion because an invasion will lead to 10s of thousands of us troops dead.

this is serious kids, this state has been prepping for another war for over half a century, they're a military state completely dug in on every level.
>>
>>39525023
>>39525068
>>39524939

Anyone think this will precipitate civil war in the U.S?
>>
>>39525699
This. America is getting desperate for an enemy.
>>
>>39525917
Not civil war but I do think we are in for some major civil unrest in the coming years.
>>
>>39525552
After all, post apocalypse supplies are a huge portion of the economy, and the US government has always been extremely invested in the circulation of said items.
>>
>>39525324
I read in news that it is only for Japanese nationals abroad in South Korea, not for South Korean citizens I think.

Source: https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyongyang-provocation/Japan-preparing-for-evacuation-of-tens-of-thousands-in-South-Korea
>>
>>39525817
>12 hours

yeah a quick little war worked really well in vietnam?
>>
>>39524939
No it doesn't. I live in America not South Korea.
>>
>>39525917
No because everyone knows that libtards and demofags don't own the guns, its the conservatives and republicans that do. It would be a slaughter.
>>
>>39526326
>No because everyone knows that libtards and demofags don't own the guns, its the conservatives and republicans that do. It would be a slaughter.
>How to tell if someone is a /pol/tard who has wet dreams about a race war he'll never participate in
>>
>>39525913
cant even tell if you're being ironic or not by posting alex jones
>>
>>39526047
Of course, why would japs save Koreans
>>
>>39526524
Haha epic not normie enough amiright
>>
File: 1501446635106.jpg (29KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501446635106.jpg
29KB, 506x960px
A quick end to the pain we suffer
>>
File: rt3n7mh7gr7z.png (178KB, 1090x693px) Image search: [Google]
rt3n7mh7gr7z.png
178KB, 1090x693px
still not convinced pic related isn't how this is all going to end
>>
What would happen if the electrical grid went down? Like no more electricity except for generators?
>>
>>39524939
It's just war, dude. It's been happening for thousands of years. Also, the only reason you care is because you're a weeb.
>>
File: smug pepe hands.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe hands.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>39525991
gas masks may not be, but food is.
and it's significantly easier to control people when they're panicking and constantly worrying, seeking help from more powerful people.
>>
>>39525817
>80% chance it malfunctions
>19% chance it actually travels on its designed trajectory and we shoot it down over the Pacific
>1% chance it actually hits its target
and did pull those guesses and numbers out of your ass?
>>
>>39525917
>retards thinking that civil war could ever happen in the USA

You do realize that it would be impossible for a group of people to start taking over bases with shit like AIRPLANES AND TANKS and grow from there, especially in secrecy?

The information of a potential coup would be caught almost immediately by the online agencies and lets say that anyone did happen to take over a military base somewhere, it would be overran within the hour by dispatching forces from nearby bases. There were horses and shitty muskets back in the 1800s, not exactly a difficult task to amass a bunch of those in an era when hearing anything from your President was a 2 week ride on horseback or sooner if your town was lucky enough to have a telegraph office.
>>
>>39526766
Tl:dr please?

Ornigara
>>
>>39525023
>Warfare in Korea's climate & topography will be interesting.
will it be cute?
>>
File: 1441698893990.jpg (92KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1441698893990.jpg
92KB, 768x783px
>>39524939
Finally, something interesting might come out of that cocktease of a nation.
>>
>>39526112
Are you that stupid that you cant see the difference between fighting guerrilla warfare and an actual invasion of a foreign government? You must be a eurotard.
>>
>>39524939
It's going to get worse, oh yeah, it is.
>>
>>39527660
read it you cock fag
>>
>>39529129
hahaha i aint readin that shit nigga
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.