[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw haven't gone a day in the last 3 years without wanting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: me_irl.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>tfw haven't gone a day in the last 3 years without wanting to kill myself (for reasons completely unrelated to no gf)
>tfw too physically and psychologically flawed to be loved
>tfw not even literal whores text me back
Does it get better? Should I just get off the ride now?
>>
i wanna fucking fall over dead too but at the same time even if i had cancer id be too aftaid to shoot myself. this makes me feel like a pussy since even a girl in highschool hung herself and i dont wanna do that. at the same time though i feel like a gun is easier than hanging but id still be scared. am i a pussy? if i had cancer should i just not think about consequences or the shot and just do it?

im sorry to be of no help op i feel the same way though
>>
bro, stop thinking evetyone rlse besides you is perfect. They arent. They are imperfect just like you. Thats why love is not the same thing as infacuation. infactuation is based on what that person can provide you, and therefore, the more perfect a person is, the more infacuated a person will be to them. Love is when you care about a person regardless of if they are perfect. You will be loved mother fucker.
>>
>>39524017
Wait, so do you have cancer or don't you? As for whether you should kill yourself I can't say because I'm not you. I'm leaning more towards "yes" for myself though.
>>
>>39524065
I know what love is you derp. I've been in love before. But it was such a fucking longshot that I know it won't happen again. In addition, I've become significantly worse is the intervening years.
>>
Also
>tfw the only people I feel comfortable talking about my insecurities to is strangers online and not the family and friends that care about me.
>>
>>39524091
no cancer i just fear that since i couldnt bring myself to do it now even though id like to fall over dead that i couldnt bribg myself to do it even if i only have a few months to live

i feel like a pussy
>>
>>39524190
The instinct for self preservation is strong no matter how bad you feel. It kind of sucks. I wish I wasn't holding on to this life so hard.
>>
dude how does that make you a pussy? Only an idiot woulfnt do something they dont want to. If you really wanted to kill yourself, youd have done it. since you dont want to, stop complaining.
>>
It does get better, robot.
>>
>>39524250
I think it's a little more complicated than that. See
>>39524226
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.