[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in college >mother lost her shit at me today and disassembled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: i didnt go to college.jpg (1MB, 4558x4542px) Image search: [Google]
i didnt go to college.jpg
1MB, 4558x4542px
>be in college
>mother lost her shit at me today and disassembled my desktop PC with my dad and hid the parts in their room which is always locked
>all because she found a plate in my room
>told me I won't be seeing it until september of next year
>left with a really shitty craptop i bought for 100 dollars years ago to take notes with/access my university information system
>said laptop is literally falling apart, the camera broke and the monitor is basically hanging on by a taped wire
>laptop crashes when I try to open word
>can't run firefox
>so shitty and outdated it can't use notetaking software without my computer shitting itself
What do I do, robots? I'm fucking 20 years old and my mother dishes out the most draconian punishments for the most minuscule shit.
>>
Shape up and stop being a gross ass leaving plates all up in your room. Serves you right. You want bugs and shit in your bedroom? Where you sleep?
>>
>>39523611
Doesnt your University have a fucking library???
Use their computers holy fuck
>>
>>39523666
I was about to move it but I didn't have enough time because I woke up right before work and I needed to find my hat and badge
>>39523693
You can only use them a certain amount of minutes at a time IIRC
>>
just stop studying till they give it back, they want u to leave desu.
>>
File: 1465414820564.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1465414820564.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>39523611
>>left with a really shitty craptop i bought for 100 dollars years ago to take notes with/access my university information system
did you use your desktop to take notes?
>>
>>39523611
Kill ur mum
>>
>>39523801
a lot of professors have their powerpoints online for students to take notes at home, he doesnt need to take a laptop to class
>>
Fake your death live off the grid then while your family is at your funeral brake in and retake your pc
>>
>>39523801
No but I used it to do most of my assignments on. Also many professors make you use this specific browser to take quizzes, tests and exams on. I tried this browser on the laptop and it shits itself and sometimes crashes to the point where I had to email the prof that my PC shat itself and to please give me another change to write the exam where I left off
>>
File: 1473979103752.png (69KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473979103752.png
69KB, 499x499px
>>39523611

>call out mother on her bullshit
>explain your entire college couse is now fucked because your work was on the PC thats lying in bits
>teacher is giving you a hard time, failing things etc
>dont even mention the shit heap $100 laptop
>tell her to stop being a crazy bitch

All over a plate holy kek OP
>>
Your parents sound just as retarded as mine where.

>parents sabotage your mental health whilst growing up, working abroad in non-english speaking countries also so i had no socialization as a child before i was 13 (then i just got bullied for having no social skills later when back to civilization)
>parents don't even care about me, they are going through a divorse, they don't even realise i dropped out of college and have been NEET 3 years in my dads house who is working abroad again.
>dad comes back to finalise divorse, gets angry at me when he finds out i'm a NEET, says i have to get a job and move out!
>tell my dad i can't even get a job because we live in a shit town and i can't drive
>get kicked out and made homeless anyway

thanks shitty parents.
>>
>>39524094

^
THIS

Your 'rents ruined your life, I've seen low class children that even though they are shit and have no brains since their parents don't leave the town all of them have a large group of friends.

In my town for example the low class welfare children have a massive support network of their peers, they go around in large groups also, like a big gang.

When it's time for them to leave home they have all gotten cars or at least motorcycles / mopeds by then and with their shit jobs even since there are so many of them... They all rent a house and live together so it's cheap.

On the other hand, your middle class parents fucked you up with no peers at all leaving you basically out of society and set up for failure.
>>
>>39524019
She literally threatened to sell my PC a month ago. That's absolutely fucked because she doesn't know how to wipe a hard drive and I have a shit ton of personal information on that thing.
>>
>>39523611
why does this guy always look constipated
>>
>>39523724
sounds like a shitty community college then.
My uni library doesn't enforce time limits on computers. You can even rent laptops.
>>
>>39525325
It's not a community college but it is small.
>tfw only decided to go here due to proximity, got into the best schools but tuition was way too expensive there
not american btw so our best schools aren't even that good
>>
>>39525362
I cant help you with your overbearing mother problems beside telling you to move the fuck out. But the notion of "Best schools" is a fucking meme. The only reason theyre the "best" schools is if you get connections from them which a lot of students dont. When they ask you "oh you went to X School?" it is always followed by "Do you know John Smith? He worked for us before."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.