[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an "anon eats alone again in the college dining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1484292811903.jpg (18KB, 368x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484292811903.jpg
18KB, 368x285px
>it's an "anon eats alone again in the college dining hall" episode
>>
I always ate alone in the college dining hall, usually there were other people alone there too
>>
>>39522882
I ate alone out of choice in an attempt to achieve loner status... and it ended up sucking even worse because I'm not ugly or undesirable enough to be abandoned to the loner life just like that.
I have been denied of being a loner, I resent the world.
>>
>>39522922
Wow, you sound pretty interesting. We should hang out sometime!
>>
>>39522882
I'd usually try and find a deserted lecture hall or something to be alone with my lunch and a book or some light work on my laptop. I hated when "friends" found me and tried to hang out.
>>
>>39522882
Surely is has to be at least better than a school cafeteria cause that shit was a fuckin jungle
>>
>>39523036
Wow it must be terrible to have friends
>>
File: 1476135532707.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1476135532707.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>39522964
>tfw anon is giving me the 'nam flashbacks.
I'll find you and murder you and your family reeee.
>>
>>39523062
Get out you literal failed normie, holy guac with pees.
>>
>>39523218
You're the one with friends faggot, you get out
>>
>>39522882
no one gives a shit anon, this isn't high school anymore.
>>
>>39523262
I give a shit. I feel so uncomfortable eating alone around other people
>>
I ate in the toilets because it was the only place I could be completely alone, I don't like eating in dining halls.

Not even joking.
>>
>>39522882
we used to sit with our laptops in the lounge with the merriam webster dictionary pulled up. whenever a girl would walk by we'd have the little robotic pronunciation voice say "whore" lol
>>
File: 1502681555448.jpg (61KB, 496x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502681555448.jpg
61KB, 496x321px
>>39523280
I wonder if there are people at my college eating in toilets that I don't know about.
>>
>>39523277
Literally everyone does it though, even normalfags. You have to just keep on doing it until you become comfortable.
>>
>>39522882
little witch academia is terrible and you should feel terrible for posting it
>>
>>39523352
maybe you should put up posters around campus inquiring about this matter
>>
>>39523358
Other people get comfortable with it because they eventually can eat around other people and have friends and sit at a table with people etc and not have to be that alone guy anymore

I am always that alone guy
>>
>its an "anon takes the stairs because there was one other person in the elevator" episode
>>
>eating in the college dining hall
Wow get a load of this fucking normie and all his self confidence to be seen eating in public.
>>
>>39522882
who the fuck doesnt eat alone at the dining hall
>>
>>39522882
almost half the people i see in the dining hall are eating alone. get rid of that highschool mentality
>>
>>39522882
u should go out to eat and then come back and sleep
>>
>>39522882
i woke up early to eating breakfast in peace this morning and a partially deaf, slightly overweight girl came over and started talking to me. it was annoying
>>
File: Angerey.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Angerey.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>Trying to eat alone in the dining hall
>Chad and Stacy sit near me and begin talking loudly about normie business
>Brad soon joins them
>>
File: Columbine_spongbob.png (504KB, 716x643px) Image search: [Google]
Columbine_spongbob.png
504KB, 716x643px
>Never have taken an order in the uni dining hall
>never have eaten in the uni dining hall
>am in year 3

At least I am consistent
>>
>It's an "anon is depressed but says everything is fine and memes about it but cries himself to sleep" episode
>>
>>39523784
its a le self deprecating depression humor episode (xd)
>>
File: Bill.jpg (316KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
316KB, 1160x629px
>get a 'dorm satisfaction' survey three weeks into the first semester freshman year
>Place was a dumpster fire of a building, so I gave it lower than average marks
>Also usually went on walks late at night to get away from my roommate
>About a week afterward, RA barges into my room, 'wanting to discuss my depression'
>Not even depressed, just in a shitty mood; reiterate this to him
>I end up getting treated like a cancer patient for several weeks thereafter because my RA was convinced I was nuts

For Christ's sake, I just wanted to be left alone
>>
>>39523997
>For Christ's sake, I just wanted to be left alone
That's it, right there. That's the thing. Just let me breathe. Jesus mary and Joseph on a wheelchair.
>>
>not eating all your food hiding in toilet stalls
Check out the fucking normcore op
>>
>>39522882

>its another "anon wakes up at 7pm and avoids everyone in the house the rest of the night
>>
>>39523403
Go to any fuckin cafe or any public place where people go to eat. A lot of people there are eating alone. Stop being a sperg
>>
>>39524706
>A lot of people there are eating alone.
ok? that doesn't make it less uncomfortable
>>
>>39524718
It should, it's normal dude

If everyone else is comfortable eating alone you should be too

If it really bothers you then talk to one, I know I would love it if a stranger wanted to make conversation while I am having lunch alone
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.