[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is using a gun more pussy than hanging, pills or cutting as far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (154KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 800x1200px
Is using a gun more pussy than hanging, pills or cutting as far as an heroing goes? i dont wanna die but wanna know

since in the past like 200 years ago youd either hang or have to cut yourself to die and id never do either does it make you a pussy if you did the old 12 gauge up in the mouth? I just mean since even succubi have hanged tgemselves, overdosed on pills or cut themselves does it make you a pussy even if you are nervous about doing it with a 12 gauge? is it "cheating"? not planning on doing it anytime soon but i feel like slitting your throat is the most extreme but i couldnt do that man

so since it would be instant death is that being a pussy usibg a gun instead of other ways? does it make you a bigger pussy to be nervous about using a gun?
>>
Oh yeah man guns are gay
>>
>>39522619
It's more badass OP. The bigger the bullet, the better the end
>>
one of my country's national heroes killed himself by cutting into his arm because he was going to be executed anyways.
>>
What the fuck, why would you care about being a pussy or not on the precipice of oblivion? Do you think you'll get a poor result on the post-game stats?
>>
Dont use a gun, you'll just be a statistic for some whiny fuck to use on why banning guns is good.
>>
>>39522737
but i mean see cutting your throat or hangibg takes serious determination, all you have to do isnput the shotgun in your mouth and up and back and pull the trigger and ypull probably feel nothing but your head will explode. does the lack of pain make it a pussy way out? i just could never cut myself

im not gonna kms but i wanna know the concensus
>>
>>39522779
first of all i dont wanna die im just asking if some methods are more pussy than others
>>
>>39522786
If you fuck up with a gun you can not die an instant death and be left writhing in pain and anguish
>>
>>39522837
lol okay i guess it is a more extreme method
>>
>>39522741
who is that? whats his name
>>
using a gun is more likely to fail and let you in a worse state where you can't even retry. Asphyxiation by inert gas to prevent hypercapnia is efficient and clean. The pussiness of the method is left as an exercise to the left-behinds, and should not be of concern to an hero.
>>
>>39522619
Its probably the easiest.

Hanging wouldn't be bad, maybe if your a pussy. Pills seems to always fuck up.

>slitting your own throat
>extreme

You know how I know you're a newfag?
>>
>>39522771
Your emotional state determines afterlife according to some beliefs on reincarnation. Having a violent death could easily lead to Hell.
>>
>>39523160
I think OPs more concerned with what other people will think of him. But now that's just another factor to worry about!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.