[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feel really weird recently >Mom forces me to go to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: 1410634643032.jpg (26KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1410634643032.jpg
26KB, 472x461px
>Feel really weird recently
>Mom forces me to go to the doctor
>Tells me I have a brain tumor
>After a moment of shock, I felt so happy and relieved I almost teared up

He said at most I have a year to live if we don't treat it quickly because it's pretty big. I told my mom the doctor just said I was tired.

It's finally over boys.
>>
>>39522249
>wanting to die of a brain tumor
You do realize it's one of the most painful and dragged out ways to die right?
>>
>>39522249
I envy you so bad sickfaggot.
>>
bullshit, the doctor wouldn't know you had a tumor without doing some imaging
>>
>>39522366
He did. He told me all of this information in like 3 visits.
>>
What tumor is it called anon
>>
NOOOOOOOOO FOR FUCKS SAKE
TRAT YOUR TUMOR
YOU HAVE GIRLS TO FUCK
AND FOOD TO ENJOY
>>
>>39522249
>it's another episode of op gets the brain tumor i deserve

i'm the one who is actually tired of this
>>
>>39522249
Tell your mum the truth so she can celebrate too.
>>
>>39522464
>Implying I can fuck girls

I'm turning 24 soon, I've never had a girlfriend or any girl care about me. The only two girls I've had sex with were unattractive and plain and whores who would fuck anyone when they got drunk.

>Food to enjoy

I haven't enjoyed anything for years anon.
>>
I feel terrible for your mother OP.
>>
>>39522249
I envy you OP, I wish for a tumor every single day
>>
damn anon iktf but see id like to die kinda but at the same time i just dobt wanna try blowing my brains out. does it make me a pussy since even women have done it and hung themselves or cut themselves but for some reason i just couldnt bribg myself to hang myself

am i a pussy since women have done it?

also does your tumor hurt? how will it kill?
>>
What were some of your symptoms OP? I mean with a brain tumor your shit had to have been really messed up right?
>>
you are one lucky motherfucker op
>>
>>39522709
I was getting frequent headaches, I felt tired - like extremely tired, I couldn't focus, sometimes my headaches would get so bad I'd have to lay down. I've passed out a couple of times, I have frequent, very violent nose bleeds.

Also the doctor said I've probably had some motor functions impaired and my personality has probably been affected, but I can't tell.
>>
>>39522437
Do people name their tumors? I've never heard of this. I'd name mine Skipper.
>>
>>39522249
How are you gonna spend your last days? The dedicate yourself to doing one last labor of love route or the hedonism route?
>>
>>39522249
i'm a little jealous, and yet i feel sorry. good luck anon i hope it isn't too paintful
>>
>>39523144
I'll try and work to save up all my money so my mom doesn't have to pay for my funeral.

Other than that i'll just indulge in whatever I want.
>>
>>39522290
If you go for chemo it is. Otherwise you just die peacefully.
>>
>>39523308
seriously? what about other cancers if ypu dont take any radiation do you die peacefully?
>>
>>39522249
If this is true then good luck anon hopefully I'll experience the sweet release of death soon also
>>
>>39522249
I hope you recover lol
>>
File: 1497587056191.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497587056191.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>39522249

>mommy is forcing me to go to another chemo therapy session tomorrow

JUST LET ME DIE
>>
>>39523514
Well my guess is that the less vital an organ is, the longer you have to suffer the effects of its deterioration, but I'm no doctor
>>
That's great news, OP. Live life to the fullest with what time you have left, since you won't have to face any consequences
>>
>>39522249
Brain tumor?! What the fuck bro
I had that I would:
1 commit suicide before
2 cure it and then commit ( if you don't want to do it early )
3 cure it

That's fucking painful
A friend of mine had it, trust me, not worth at all

You would fucking regret it

If you want to die there is always time and fucking better ways
You dont need to find an excuse
Also think about your mother, you asshole
>>
File: 1475558217024.jpg (96KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475558217024.jpg
96KB, 498x750px
>>39522249
Fuck off man. Your tumor your choice, but new Metro game is coming this year and Monster Hunter World is coming next. Also Boku no Hero S2 has not ended yet.

And expect Robot-Waifus in real life in less than 20 years. Also ww3, nuclear war and other happenings are going to happen in our lifetimes. This is a great time to be alive as an spectator.
>>
>>39522249
>After a moment of shock, I felt so happy and relieved I almost teared up
kek
>>
And you won't get called an edgy faggot like you would if you did suicide.

Im happy for you OP.
>>
>>39523552
why are you laughing? wtf
>>
Bumppity, bump, bump, bump
>>
>>39522701
Faggot, if you can't do it, it means deep down you don't really wanna do it, you're just telling yourself you want to.
>>
>>39524506
>implying I care about anime and videogames
I'm not 15 anymore anon
>>
>>39522249
So envious ffs
>>
>>39525975
OP wants to die. Why are you offended you faggot?
>>
Pic of tumor with timestamp?
>>
>>39522780
how long have you had the headaches for?
>>
>>39522249
Describe your symptoms my guy
>>
File: 1279737684292.jpg (35KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1279737684292.jpg
35KB, 768x768px
>>39522249
>Mom forces me to go to the doctor
>Tells me I have a brain tumor
What? How does a doctor just 'figure that out'? There's a whole spate of scans and testing to go through before you'd hear something like that, you LARPing fuck.
>>
>>39526274
This.
A close friend of mine has cancer, you don't just find out with one trip to the doctor, and your mom would catch on that something is wrong when you're going through several different tests to confirm what it is, and if it's spread.
>>
>>39526013
I hope you suffer and make a full recovery
>>
>>39526537
>>39522382

Usually reading through the thread helps you fucking retard
>>
>>39526124
omg shut up stop encouraging this crap
>>
>wanting to die a slow painful death

that tumor must be fucking your brain cause who the fuck would want to do that
>>
>>39526767
>your mom would catch on that something is wrong when you're going through several different tests
Usually reading through my post helps you fucking retard.
Seems like the tumor has already killed any higher brain function.
>>
brain tumor probably the best way for you. not just because you get to die, but because you'll ruin your mother's memory of you when you act delirious and afterwards when she finds out you knew and never said anything. funny way to go
>>
planning on traveling anywhere before you die?
>>
>>39526805
This place isn't frog memes for everyone you pussy normalfaggot.
For some of us it doesn't "just get better if you be yourself"
Some of us really do want to die.
>>
>>39526967
>Some of us really do want to die.
does it make any sense for me to say id like to be able to choose to fall over dead anytine i wish but i cant go in my bedroom and just blow my brains out for some reason

is that being a pussy?
>>
>>39526865
>blood relatives are notified of every test performed on patients
>patient confidentiality doesn't exist
Are there really people who think this nowadays? I volunteered at a hospital when I was in high school and they indoctrinated the new volunteers for around two hours on proper patient confidentiality procedures.
>>
Lucky. I just want the fear to end already.
>>
>>39527010
In a sense yes , but let's be real , even if OP wants to die , he is going to be scared as hell on his deathbed , anyone would. I really hate living but I have no guarantees dying will be better so I choose to live in earth as my purgatory .
>>
>>39527032
No shithead, i'm not saying the doctors would inform his mother personally, I'm saying that if his mother isn't fucking braindead, she wouldn't buy the "doctor just said I'm tired" load of shit after going in for several tests.
>>
>>39527136
would most people be scared to blow their brains out with a shotgun? the thought of the sound drawing attention plus the possiblity of writhing in pain really makes me think that all methods besides nembutal are pretty violent
>>
>>39522249
What did the symptoms feel like anon?
>>
Ozone kills brain tumors.
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
Cool, I want cancer too so I could die "normally" without resorting to suicide.
>>
>>39527453
are you afraid to an hero? i am it just seems like too much trouble, too intense and something i do t wanna really have to do but id like to die
>>
>>39522464
sometimes god wills it
>>
i don't want cancer
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>39524249
>Also think about your mother, you asshole

why didnt she think about him before bringing him into this quagmire of suffering?
>>
OP you must be a real piece of shit if you deny your parents the knowledge of your sickness. I pray that upon finding it all out through your medical records they opt out of a funeral and either bury you in the backyard or throw you in the ocean. Absolutely sad!
>>
Your mom deserves to know
>>
>>39527559
Not really, but I would feel bad for my mom. Both will kill me, but I think the emotional baggage would be lighter if it was something natural.
>>
>>39527713
You are a horrible person. Please reconsider the path you're taking in life
>>
>>39528335
tell your mom

you must do this
>>
File: lataus.jpg (16KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
16KB, 330x153px
>>39522249
Godspeed, Anon.
May your death be painless.
>>
>>39527453
No you don't. If you're too much of a pussy for suicide imagine going through a horrible painful illness.
>>
Do they give a legal euthanasia option when you have a tumor? That would be the dream.
>>
File: Glowing Skeleton.gif (452KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
Glowing Skeleton.gif
452KB, 267x320px
>>39527945
Freud literally scraped off his face cancer for 10 years JUST so his mother wouldn't have to live her life without him.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.